[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

T-Mobile Un-carrier Unwrapped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (135KB, 670x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135KB, 670x335px
TMobile has announced that all existing (as of the end of November 23) postpaid Simple Choice customers will receive unlimited highspeed data for the months of December, January, and February.

This doesn't change tethering limits, and only comes into effect once you've exhausted your regular monthly cap and all rollover data.

https://newsroom.t-mobile.com/news/holiday-deals.htm
>>
>>51494181
Their coverage is total shit.
>>
>>51494217
Maybe if you live in the boonies.
>>
>>51494217
Their coverage is great everywhere civilization exists and they also have wifi calling and free roaming to boot.
>>
>>51494181
What's the deal with the s6 $0 shit?

You only pay the sales tax for the phone?
>>
>>51494581
No they add in something around $20 per bill to cover the cost of the phone
If you pay off half the MSRP of the phone, you can trade it in and "jump" to another new phone for free, but the $20 per month thing still applies until you pay off the phone
Don't do it if you have bad credit, the phone will cost more than it's worth in the long run
>>
>>51494581
It's an 18 month lease. If after that you want to keep it you have to pay full price immediately.
>>
All I want is 4g with unlimited tethering data.
>>
>>51494217
Only of you live In the north pole
>>
>>51494901
This.
>>
>>51494581
I recently got the s6 from the Costco deal. Highly recommend it. Got $250 Costco gc and $50 rebate, and the s6 was only $579 paid over eip (paid over time, instead of all at once)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.