[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point in life did you realize that iphones are superior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

At what point in life did you realize that iphones are superior in every way ? For me it was when I actually got a job and had no time to play with toys.
>>
>>51493688
Not wanting to is one thing, but not having the time to? Must suck to be you
>>
>>51493688
>For me it was when I actually got a job and had no time to play with toys.
That's how it was for me and having an iMac. No time for games and the apple ecosystem is amazing, so the choice was pretty obvious for me.
>>
When my samshit s3 became so unbearably laggy on stock android after 2 years.

Bought a used 5S in perfect condition. Still using it now with no plans to upgrade since it runs smoother than android on a brand new Galaxy/Note
>>
>>51493688
I get reminded of that every year a new iPhone comes out and a scrap my plans to buy an android device. it just werks
>>
>>51493688
iPhones seem pretty cool for girly teenagers and so on.

But I prefer phones with removable batteries since I actually go out and do stuff.
>>
>>51493688
I liked them until they pushed that shitty ui that came with ios7. Fucking Ives ruining the good old design they used to have
>>
>>51493719
>i don't do anything on my phone but call and it just werks on iPhone
You must be a full on hipster, paid shill, or idiot to think that you need an $800 phone to call and check email
>>
>no time to play with toys
>can't even change ringtone without spending half an hour

lmao
>>
File: 4L_rzv10wZC.png (114KB, 955x957px) Image search: [Google]
4L_rzv10wZC.png
114KB, 955x957px
You guys realize this is bait right?
If someone thinks this then they aren't worth a reply...
>Lets post about how my cancer phone is superior for replies
>>
File: 20151123_214013000_iOS.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
20151123_214013000_iOS.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
>>51493688
Started off with an iPhone 3G

A friend convinced me to get a Samsung S4.
Wasn't bad but iPhone was still better in my opinion.

Currently an iPhone 6S user.
>>
File: 1420561042037.jpg (97KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1420561042037.jpg
97KB, 400x400px
Got an ipad air 2
Its pretty ok
Nothing special
Everything that comes with it works nicely but it is missing so fucking much that it makes me feels gimped.
>>
File: large.jpg (13KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
13KB, 500x301px
>>51493946
I don't even see the point of these threads anymore. It's been going on for a few years, with people pretending they're shitters or businessmen on 4chan of all sites.

I blame clover having /g/ as the default board for all these faggots, but the truth is probably that /g/ has changed demography.

rip techloli/g/y
>>
File: 0a3.jpg (39KB, 680x544px) Image search: [Google]
0a3.jpg
39KB, 680x544px
>>51493874
That's actually true
>>
>no time to play with toys
>no time to play
>no time
>on /g/
>>
I'll take the bait
>No removable battery
>1750 mAh battery
>750p display
>So fragile you have to put a case on making the design worthless
>Chipgate which is dumb
>No expandable storage
>"Apple certified" cables
>800 dollars

But hey, at least it's an iPhone
>>
>>51494326
Yet still works faster and smoother than every other android phone
>>
How do you watch anime with no file system or expendable storage?

Check mate faggot
>>
>>51494350
I didn't say it was slow , but 800 Dollars, fuck off
>>
Sometimes at night I wonder how much people are payed to make these threads and then I remember the sad fact they do it for free. I sometimes wonder why they can't just do something else like gym or learn a language, but then I remember they're too busy taking cock up the ass to sit down and focus for a second and then I feel good that no matter how bad their life is, at least they're not Anthony Burch.
>>
>>51493767
>>51493874
This
>>51493845
This. It's all bait that shills are throwing, as if someone here would think that something overpriced to $800 just for the functionality of texting, [s]social[/s] media apps, and trendy new games [s]and calling[/s] (not that it's really usable when you can't even set a unique ringtone apart from 20 common choices or something you have to buy for a dollar, then a dollar again if all choices including that aren't fitting) isn't a toy itself or any way that their "actually got a job and had no time to play with toys" claim would make sense.
>>
>>51493688
>restricted, toy OS
>Have to jailbreak to install GnuPG
>Have to pay money to become a developer
>DRM
iPhones are for people who just want to learn nothing, sit around and do normie stuff. Android is the OS for those who want to actually compute on their phones and acheive interesting things.
>>
>>51494364
>>51494613
Quiet, these kinds of arguments would feed the shills for energy to throw ad-hominems up to the point of generalizing that specific base of /g/ as all Android users (when it's actually less than 1%, as in a few hundred out of millions).
>>
File: 1447514161360.gif (3MB, 300x203px) Image search: [Google]
1447514161360.gif
3MB, 300x203px
>>
>>51493688
>I'm literally proud of not having any free time
>>
>>51494326
>No removable battery
like nearly any interesting flagship you would actually want to own in 2015 (inb4 the g4 and its garbage software)
>1750 mAh battery
the spec is underwhelming, but it feels as solid on usage as any other standard flagship
>750p display
once again the spec might seem underwhelming, but i've used multiple 5 inch 1080p phones and there is literally no visible difference, it's just a meme-spec
>So fragile you have to put a case on making the design worthless
asides from the glass which is as fragile as any other smartphone, the shell of the 6s is actually very robust, much more than most other smartphones (see nexus 6p shitty build)
>Chipgate which is dumb
literally who cares, and how is "is dumb" an argument
>No expandable storage
see removable battery - a few flagships still offer the option but it's really no big deal... shitting on apple for the jew 16gb entry version would've been a much more appropriate point
>"Apple certified" cables
literally who cares, as long as it's not apple-only cable, you can get all sorts of cable for an ok price
>800 dollars
no argument there, it's fucking apple priced, no way i'd buy one if i was paying full price

i understand arguments over the retarded price and apple being faggots with their accessories, and the fact that phone feels like it's made for idiots who can't figure anything out... but arguing over some meaningless benchmark specs that won't change anything about your usage, while the phone is incredibly smooth and has top tier optimisation and user experience is just autistic

you can get an 80 dollars pepsi phone with more impressive specs on paper, really want to use this shit daily as your only phone?
>>
>>51493688
>no time to play with toys.
iphones are overpriced toys
>>
When I got a job and could afford an iPhone 6S.
>>
>>51493688
I am still using a galaxy s4 android 4.4. Still smooth and no lags
>>
I was buying an HDMI cable today and played around with the iPhone 6S Plus on display in the shop.
It's actually complete fucking shit.
>>
>>51493688
So, how is serving burgers at Mcdonalds working out for you?
>>
>>51493688
>had no time to play with toys.
>buys a toy phone to play with it

6/10 made me post
>>
>>51493774
Same here. I hate the new ui, its a little condescending with all the colors. Reminds me of those fisher price toys I buy my kid.
>>
>>51493688
Give it back Jamal
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.