[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, i'm about to build up my new PC as soon as the parts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Guys, i'm about to build up my new PC as soon as the parts come in. I'm going with W7, but should I install W10?
>>
>>51492907
Why would you willingly install literal malware and spyware on your machine? If you have to use Windows, got for the 7. Just remember to disable auto insurance and you're good.
>>
>>51492943
>disable auto insurance
shit, but I need insurance for my car
>>
File: LOO.jpg (327KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
LOO.jpg
327KB, 2000x1000px
>>51492907
POO IN THE LOO PARJEET & FUCK OFF MICROSOFT PAID INDIAN VIRAL MARKETERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>51492969
>linux constantly shilled
>no one says anything

>post asking what version of windows to install
>HURR HURR SHILL GOT YOU, FOUND HIM
>>
>>51492943
Auto updates*
>>
>>51492991
That's because no one shills linux, OP
>>
>>51493052
lmao
look at any thread where someone with windows posts

they're made fun of and told to instal linux
>>
File: POO.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
POO.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>51492991
Indian viral marketers are incredibly easy to spot. The always post with the same kinds of images for one. Also no one gives a shit about microsoft to ask to ask the obvious type of thread starters they use
>>
Install 7
Upgrade to 10
Format and install 7 again
This way you get windows 10 for free
>>
>>51493206
I actually did this, i started with 7 and tried the w10 upgrade but sleep did not work so i reinstalled 7 from scratch. Does this mean if i were to dual boot w10 alongside w7 i could activate both? Or that once the year of free upgrades is up, i could still upgrade to 10 for free?
>>
>>51492907
>windows
>>>/v/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.