[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Even technigger is against climate change, /g/, have you signed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 15

File: technigger.png (953KB, 853x622px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
technigger.png
953KB, 853x622px
Even technigger is against climate change, /g/,

have you signed the petition yet?

Also climate saving tech thread I guess.

There's solar panels on my roof, so I guess that helps. I wonder when we will actually integrate batteries into the power grid and build more windmills and stuff to go completely green.

Or will we finally just drill a hole and cook water with the earth's warmth?
>>
>>51491437
Who?
>>
>>51491447
technology negro
>>
Technigger is basically a poster child for how to be wasteful. How many phones do you think he has?
>>
Oh yeah, let's sign a petition against climate change! A petition for world piece!

Let's change the world, guise!...

You're not doing shit. You only do this to feel good about yourself.
>>
>>51491463
That was my first thought too. But capitalism in general is wasteful by definition. Not that the alternative (one model of state phone or some shit) is good...

>>51491476
It would be cool if there were a significant number of signatures. Over 100 million or some shit would be pretty dank and hard to completely ignore, although the corporate cash is probably harder to ignore for politicians.
>>
>some "I can read the spec sheet" youtube said something
>I'm supposed to give a shit
>>
>>51491437
But climate change is a fucking lie. Look up climate gate email scandal from a few years ago.
>>
>>51491463
>find his parascope video before his 6P review
>he had 3 6Ps with another 2 on order
He is the definition of spoiled rich kid living it easy on his parents dollar while he bitches about muh environment and muh global warming.
>>
>>51491476
This anon is right. And also by signing some imaginary petition you're left with the sense of having done something while all you did was click a button.
>>
>>51491590
>all this data confirming climate change

>b... b... but there's this email tho
>>
>>51491654
it's called slacktivism
>>
marques brownlee is lovely.
>>
>>51491457
???
>>
>>51491437
Does he have a BBC?
>>
>>51491590
Eight committees investigated the allegations and published reports, finding no evidence of fraud or scientific misconduct.[15] However, the reports called on the scientists to avoid any such allegations in the future by taking steps to regain public confidence in their work, for example by opening up access to their supporting data, processing methods and software, and by promptly honouring freedom of information requests.[16] The scientific consensus that global warming is occurring as a result of human activity remained unchanged throughout the investigations.[17]

sauce: wikipedia
>>51491654
Well, you are still contributing to the strength of the call for better policy. It's like whipping the politicians you elected to do what they probably promised to do. It's not an excuse to not try to reduce emissions where you can.

Oh, and using less oil also means you're not supporting sandniggers as much :^)
>>
Anyone know how viable/expensive it would be to get off the grid? Basically to have your home powered solely by wind and solar energy.

I think I could do it. I'd build my house small because I don't need a lot of space, also tfw cozy, so it wouldn't take much to keep warm. I would barely need electricity in the summer months except for some shitposting power, so the winter is what I'd be worried about the most.
>>
>>51491781
>Well, you are still contributing to the strength of the call for better policy. It's like whipping the politicians you elected to do what they probably promised to do.

Nobody gives two shits about online petitions
You have more impact writing to your representative if that's your argument, but most people are too lazy to do that.
>>
>>51491463
If he didn't buy and review all those phones, other people would buy more phones from having to go through trial and error to find the best one, producing more waste. :)
>>
>>51491805
here you go:
http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/08/op-ed-how-i-gave-up-alternating-current/
>>
>>51491805
iirc it's really expensive on the short term (at least for wind turbines), but wins out on the long - term and can be really reliable.
>>
>>51491437

Spoken like a truly uneducated hillbilly sister fucker. Doesn't that make you the nigger?
>>
Good luck telling the world to stop changing
>>
>>51491950
these people have no self respect, so would they show respect to others. I bet he makes more money than everyone in this thread.
>>
>>51491728
Techrone
>>
>>51491887
>implying normal human beings buy every phone every year to find the one that suits their needs
>>
>>51491636
>his parents dollar

He was going to school on scholarship from Utimate and now he's making a shit ton of money from Youtube.
>>
File: 1441857581182.jpg (251KB, 556x841px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441857581182.jpg
251KB, 556x841px
>>51491935
What the fuck.
>>
>>51491954
It's telling politicians to help switch to green energy instead of sucking arab cock, nothing wrong with that desu senpai
>>
>>51492407
Yeah, he's a bit insane.

He could just wash his clothes, but instead he buys clothes monthly and justifies it by saying he's not as bad as other people.

I don't think I buy more than 1 pair of jeans, 4 tshirts, a hoodie or two and some socks and underwear every year. And I don't have to wear his shit-tier chink synthetic clothes.
>>
>>51491636
>He is the definition of spoiled rich kid living it easy on his parents dollar

You know he made $2million off of reviews last year right?
>>
Why do I feel like I've seen this thread before?
>>
>>51492004
You're right actually, normal people just buy the new iPhone
>>
>>51491935
>http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/08/op-ed-how-i-gave-up-alternating-current/

Holy shit

>For storage a $65 lead acid automobile battery does the trick. It’s 12V so can be charged directly from the solar panel, and holds 420Wh, way more than I use in a day. That’s $0.15 / Wh so I don’t see why everyone is so excited about Tesla charging $0.43 / Wh for the Powerwall, sans inverter and installation.

That guy is a fucking idiot. The first time he drains his "automotive" lead acid battery down, he's destroyed it. Good job on the sustainability, prick. Next time at least get a marine deep-cycle battery. Also, how about running the numbers on recycling all that lead?

Later he brags about having no stove. A stove has zero parasitic power use, unless it's modern with a clock on it.

Dude just sounds mentally ill.
>>
>>51491887
I'm sure he influences tons of people to make more informed purchases =^)
>>
>>51491476
Bill gates is trying something and he has influence.

Enjoy edge browser.
>>
>WE WANT CLEAN ENERGY!
>I agree, I believe nuclear energy can pow-
>DIDN'T YOU SEE CHERNOGBYL, WE NEED TO INVEST TRILLLIONS INTO SOLAR AND WIND!

such is life when debating climate change.
>>
>>51491743
He's a rare case with a feminine penis
>>
>>51491437

> Or will we finally just drill a hole and cook water with the earth's warmth?

why don't we do this?
>>
>>51494318
money spent on doing it is greater than just making a boiler.
>>
>>51491437
>when we will actually integrate batteries into the power grid
thats equally as bad, the way generators work now are way more efficient than batteries.

>>51494318
because its best for earths warmth to stay in the earth.. onces the core cools bad stuff happens.
>>
>>51494247
You are right, nuclear power is perfectly clean. Except of the meltdown every 20 years somewhere on the planet and the nuclear waste for which there are no proper disposal plans except of:
>LMAO, just put it into a salt stock for the next 10k years and hope for the best that future generations will take care of it
>>
File: 1441890663801.jpg (13KB, 480x468px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441890663801.jpg
13KB, 480x468px
>>51491437
>climate change is caused by humans
>>
Climate change being caused by humans is a myth.
>>
>>51494593
Still better than alternatives.
>>
>>51494670
>>51494742
You are correct, humans did not create climate change, they exacerbated it.
>>51494887
We should switch to that desu senpai until we cheapen green options.
>>
>>51494593
We have no proper disposal plan for CO2 either do we?

Oh right we have: Dump it in the fucking atmosphere
>>
>>51491437
That chimp got paid to make that nonsense propaganda.

Hey, MKBHD, go tell your racial brothers in the would-be-a-paradise-resort-if-not-for-the-niggers-land to stop burning tires with gasolines around their fellow inhabitants necks, its polluting quite a bit.
>>
>>51495086
They have preliminary plans for sequestration beneath the seas but technology is lacking. Genetically modified super trees are still a pipe dream but super CO2 scrubbers are getting closer (bigger versions of the technology found on power plants emissions stacks).
>>
You can't get normies invested in the idea of climate change because the causal link between human actions and climate change is too abstract.
Understanding climate change requires a background in chemistry and atmospheric physics to which the normie reaction is "dude science lmao".

The best way to get normies to support climate change is to make climate change so bad that they don't care what's causing it or what is going to happen in the future.
It has to be so bad that they would just want it get rid of it now.

tl;dr normies don't have foresight granted by basic science and climate change will have to fuck us all before anything is done
>>
>>51495111
Some one got paid

> Africa impacts climate change

Shoo shoo
/pol/ has to try and turn every politic into their politic
>>
>>51491636
He doesn't buy the phones you idiot he obviously steals them
>>
>>51495168
You are wrong.

The only bumper sticker on my car reads "more mpg = kids live longer".

Just incase they are really stupid, I have recycler symbols around the sides.
>>
>>51491935
What the fuck
> I think it was a bit presumptuous for the architect to assume I wanted a kitchen with my apartment and make me pay for it.

Is the soylent driving him insane?
>>
>>51491437
And you know what? This is a useless effort. If they aren't going to address animal agriculture as the largest contributor to climate change then their efforts will be a drop in the bucket. If you want to make a difference, don't focus on how technology can solve climate change through renewable resources, focus on what's on your plate. Animal agriculture, according to estimates contributes 18% of all green house gases to the atmosphere. More than all of the transportation industry combined. Don't be a fool, just leave animal products on shelf at your super market next time you go shopping and you can reduce demand for these environmentally harmful products.

Go vegan.
>>
>>51495232
And what does that acheive?
Normies aren't undersanding anything about climate change from your stickers aside from your passion to advocate against it.
>>
>>51495168
It's that bad, one million species extinction projected by 2050. Half our coral reefs are already dead due to increased in global average sea temperature.
>>
>>51495267
http://www.cowspiracy.com/facts/
http://www.vegansociety.com/go-vegan/how-go-vegan

Check out these pages for more facts on the animal agriculture industry and how to go vegan.
>>
>>51495277
RRR, the government motto of the recycle image. Re-use reduce recycle, they don't have to understand, just act.

The image is taught in school.
>>
>>51495267
>>51495337
Sarcasm doesn't translate well over text, especially when you're that much of a tryhard
>>
>>51495373
I'm the tree hugger making the recycle and coral posts, even I was going to complain at the vegan fgt
>>
>>51495303
Still too abstract for normies.
It has to be bad enough that they can see their children burning to death from the sun before they realise that this concerns them and not just the coral reefs.
All I am saying is that the climate needs to directly damage the normies before they really start caring. Right now climate change is not a direct threat to normies.

>>51495338
Acting on good intentions without the proper understanding can cause more problems than it solves.
In this case it might be fine but it's not a substitute for actual understanding of the issue.
>>
>>51491447
NigaboiHD
>>
>>51495457
Listen, you think normies matter. This shows a lack of knowledge about the topic. It is the populations of China and India that matter. You know how everyone likes to save the cuddly pandas? Normies are the pandas, they don't matter. It is the third world populations that want to be pandas that matter. And how their governments vote desu
>>51495457
What I'm saying isn't abstract, it is as real of a case as you're going to get for Sun burning children. These stake holders have no conception of these because they're externalities.
>>51495457
"The path to he'll is paved with good intentions" doesn't apply here. If they do the RRRs and but less good & fuel, they can have a measurable impact
>>
>>51495579
>>51495579
This not these
Buy not but
>>
This board really has turned into consumerist white central
>>
>>51495579
>It is the populations of China and India that matter.
Government officials that are responsible for actions against climate change are elected by normies in those countries.
>It is the third world populations that want to be pandas that matter
What? If you mean that they are most at risk from climate change because of their poor infrastructure than yeah I agree.

>These stake holders have no conception of these because they're externalities.
It's getting really hard to understand what you are trying to say, but it seems you are agreeing with me here. I used the word abstract as a synonym for indirect.
Let me rephrase myself. People have a hard time perceiving and responding to threats that are more indirect, less visible, and less human. Compare nazis with viruses as an example.
Climate change and it's effects are not the kinds of things people are naturally good at responding to.

>If they do the RRRs and but less good & fuel, they can have a measurable impact
Their impact is positive but not maximally positive. I am saying they can do better if they understand what they are fighting against.
>>
>>51495303
>one million species
Such large numbers cannot be accurately perceived by humans. It has to be represented using mathematical language or a human language.
Hence it is abstract.

>extinction projected by 2050
That's almost 35 years from now. Humans cannot accurately imagine the world in 35 years, take science fiction as example. I know this projection is more accurate because it's based on climate models and not conjecture.
My point is that how "far" 35 years is difficult to imagine. To see what I mean try to express 35 years in more understandable units like seconds. The number that comes out cannot be intuitevely understood without mathematical language.
Hence this is abstract.

>Half our coral reefs are already dead
Humans cannot perceive accurately with intuition how much the whole coral reef is, much less what half of it is.
This is abstract.

>increased in global average sea temperature
oh wow do I have to do this one?
Abstract.

This is my point. Climate change is too abstract.
>>
File: 1447238009828.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447238009828.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>51491935
>I have not set foot in a grocery store in years. Nevermore will I bumble through endless confusing aisles like a pack-donkey searching for feed while the smell of rotting flesh fills my nostrils and fluorescent lights sear my eyeballs and sappy love songs torture my ears. Grocery shopping is a multisensory living nightmare. There are services that will make someone else do it for me but I cannot in good conscience force a fellow soul through this gauntlet.

Are these people real or is this a joke?
>>
The only way we can is if we can get a massive breakthrough in high output clean energy that doesn't require you to live in a certain environment and doesn't produce a lot of waste
>>
>muh climate change
This hoax is pretty sale. Also fuck solar and wind, go nuclear or go home.
>>
>>51496539
stale*
>>
>>51496442
Nuclear fission fits the discription if you don't fall for the "nuclear power = chernobyl" memes.
A bigger problem is to incentivise energy companies to switch to clean energy, because they won't do it unless it's more profitable than current methods of energy.

More importantly is that there needs to be a breakthrough in atmosphere scrubbing technology to remove the current greenhouse gases
because they will continue to sit there in the atmosphere and fuck us over for a long time before they return to acceptable concentrations.
>>
>>51496539
>>51496553
On behalf of my fellow Australians

FUCK YOU CUNT
>>
>>51496539
hi trump
>>
>>51496539
To be fair solar and wind are pethetic energy sources when compared to nuclear.

Vote Trump.
>>
>>51491447

MGayBHD
>>
>>51495633
this kek
>>
>>51495086
what is a tree?
>>
>>51491781
>http://www.climatedepot.com/2015/11/19/scientists-declare-un-climate-summit-goals-irrational-based-on-nonsense-leading-us-down-a-false-path/

> temperatures have been fluctuating since forever due to sun cycles
> temperature changes 1/10th of a degree
That might as well be measurement error.
>>
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I2O5WDQ/

>The effect of the sun's activity on climate change has been either scarcely known or overlooked. In this momentous book, Professor Fritz Vahrenholt and Dr Sebastian Luning demonstrate that the critical cause of global temperature change has been, and continues to be, the sun's activity. Vahrenholt and Luning reveal that four concurrent solar cycles master the earth's temperature – a climatic reality upon which man's carbon emissions bear little significance. The sun's present cooling phase, precisely monitored in this work, renders the catastrophic prospects put about by the Inter-Governmental Panel on Climate Change and the 'green agenda' dominant in contemporary Western politics as nothing less than impossible.
>>
>>51497389
Are you implying scientists can't remove solar cycle effects from their temperature recordings?
Because that is a thing that I did in undergrad atmospheric physics. Hint: it's periodic. Bigger hint: You can get solar energy measurements from above the atmosphere, get temperature readings below atmoshpere and see how they compare.
Most scientists know what a statistical significant result is.
>>
>>51494593
>meltdown every 20 years
nice mem, it seems the libs have chernobyl shoved down your troat.

would it surprise you that a coal plant does more damage to the environment and kills more people than a nuclear meltdown?
>>
>>51497335
Just a temporary carbon sink until it eventually burns or rots and releases all its carbon back in the atmosphere.
>>
>>51497639
This is a moot point because trees reproduce. If you don't mess with that the carbon sink from them is pretty constant.
Trees are still shit and not a solution to climate change.
>>
>>51497563

I am implying human made climate change is largely irrelevant compared to volcanic emissions and solar activity.
>>
>>51497797
Who cares if it's human made? It's human preventable.
Even taking what you say as true. It shouldn't change what we should do to prevent it.
Or are you saying because it's nature doing it we should do nothing and let it fuck up our shit?
>>
>>51497693
>the carbon sink from them is pretty constant.

Constantly pretty small.
>>
File: 1447632994347.jpg (161KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447632994347.jpg
161KB, 1462x1462px
>>51495510
>>
>>51497797
>compared to volcanic emissions

You should actually look that up, it will surprise you.
>>
File: 1409450915101.jpg (4KB, 161x160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409450915101.jpg
4KB, 161x160px
>nuclear

People STILL are too fucking stupid to use it. They would fuck up something in the long term.
This thing is too powerful to be maintained by humans. At least at 2015 it is.
How the fuck /g/ you are so stupid to not understand it?
1 human error and we fukko which definitely would happen in the long run.
>>
>>51491437
Don't worry, once Bernie is elected he'll stop climate change and since climate change is what causes terrorism ISIS will be gone too, a double whammy! #FeelTheBern
>>
>>51497849
Yeah I agree. Trees are a rubbish carbon sink because their sink is too small.
That should have been your original point.
>>
>>51497882
I am not an expert on this but apparently there have been designs of nuclear reactors that are very safe and require no human supervision because they self-regulate. So way less chance a human error could occur during operation.
iirc it was called a liquid thorium reactor
It hasn't caught on because energy companies don't want to deal with the PR of having experimental nuclear power.
>>
>>51497902
I'm not the same guy, how new are you?
>>
>>51491437
Using the nword is disgusting, and deep down I know that you feel bad about using it. /g/row up
>>
>>51497949
>It hasn't caught on because energy companies don't want to deal with the PR of having experimental nuclear power.

Yes, every energy company on Earth from China to Russia to France to Japan cares about the exact same PR.

(hint: nobody uses it becasue it's crazy expensive, no other reason)
>>
>signed the petition

Petition to whom? God?
>>
>>51497973
Nigger detected
>>
We can't stop it anyways.

USA and China will use up the last drop of oil and the last lump of coal regardless.

So I've just accepted it and hope my new climate will be nicer than the cold shitty one we had before.
>>
>>51498017
Probably a petition for congress.

See the thinking is to convince a political figure that they can get re-elected with more ease if they support something that has a high amount of backing by the American people. I'm not saying it works that way but I believe that is the thought process of those who sign the petition.
>>
>>51497992
I am interested. Why is it too expensive? I had a read of its wikipedia article and couldn't see anywhere that it's flat out worse cost/performance than conventional nuclear reactors. In fact, it seems to be more efficient according to it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquid_fluoride_thorium_reactor#Advantages
>>
Serious question, how fucked are our oceans currently?
>>
File: doomed.png (147KB, 512x342px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
doomed.png
147KB, 512x342px
>>51498150
very fucked
>>
>>51491437
Climate change is actually caused by the cattle industry who is responsible for 51% of all climate change toxins. But people foam at the mouth when you tell them not to eat meat but whatever
>>
File: 1432365064155.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432365064155.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
>>51491447
Blacknology 2.0
>>
>>51498150
Fucked up, but still revertible.
>>
File: uhwhat.gif (500KB, 320x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uhwhat.gif
500KB, 320x180px
hi everyone

ive been living under a rock for the past few years. i have not been reading into this "climate change" nor do i know what this "global warming" thing is. with that said, i know that there are some really powerful people that have not been shy to express their support xor disdain for climate change or global warming.

what is climate change, and what is its relationship with global warming? and why is it such a big deal for world leaders to acknowledge that it exists? they can say "oh yeah that thing is a bad thing, i agree." but that might not lead to anything changing???
>>
>>51498662
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming
>>
>>51495801
chinese & indian "normies" electing officials is correct. The point i was making with that statement is they are the ones that should be targeted for change, not US or EU normies. We created the problem but they will destroy us.

The panda analogy was implying the third word population seeking to live first world lifestyles. Their views are the ones that should be changed, was that implication.

The reason you are misunderstanding stake holders & externalities is because this is the language of climate change. But for that point, I am agreeing with you. My formal education is environmentalism & ecology.

Climate change isn't abstract but I understand your reasoning with your view that it is indirect. Carbon credits is a good example of abstract in relationship to global climate destabilization.

You last point is completely correct (increasing understanding). Reduce, reuse, & recycle is not maximal because of an inconsistent implementation.
>>
>>51496221
this entire post is incorrect and false
>>
>>51491712
Fagnegro detected.
>>
>>51497949
Thorium is pretty fucking cheap mate, MUCH cheaper than uranium. Most power companies haven't made thorium reactors because we still need more research, and that research won't make money for quite a few years.
>>
>>51495373
>>51495395
Not being sarcastic actually. Go vegan or go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1447905235347.jpg (51KB, 604x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447905235347.jpg
51KB, 604x340px
>climate change
>>
If we magically cut all emissions right now we'd still experience anthropogenic global warming for another 200 or so years. We're fucked already. There's no point trying anymore.
>>
>>51491702
Fuck off with your ignorance, raising awareness = activism.

Mass awareness is one of the most important forms of activism.
>>
>>51499848
"Fucked" isn't binary. If we keep making the problem worse, we'll be in for an even worse time than if we stop now.

>>51500055
>Mass awareness is one of the most important forms of activism.
This is true, but also need to start fixing this shit already.
>>
>>51497949
It's called a liquid fluoride thorium reactor. It relies on a a salt plug that melts when the reactor overheats and passively vents the radioactive material without needing human interaction.
>>
>>51499848
That's why a lot of climate science research is focusing on how we can continue to lead semi-normal lives in a different environment.
>>
>>51500076
01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01100101 01100100
>>
>>51491437
>technigger is against climate change

But his claim to fame is based around items made from rare earth metals and fossil fuel by products.
>>
File: 1439529129856.jpg (135KB, 780x620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439529129856.jpg
135KB, 780x620px
>climate change
>retards LITERALLY think that humans have permanently changed Earth's environment from 100 years of fossil fuels burning
>mfw the Earth is 4.6 Billion years old
>100 years vs 4.6 Billion
>mfw
>>
>>51500426
Heh.
>>
>>51491437
There was a very good article on asstehnica about how everything is bs.I suggest to you op to read it very well.
>>
>>51500538
Pretty impressive, isn't it?

I'm one of the climate research faggots, and I'll be honest, there are shitloads of unsolved, rather basic, questions about Earth's climate and it's workings. But even if you subtract these, the experimental evidence just keeps piling that our influence in the global carbon cycle did change things.

Just ONCE, I'd like to hear at least some educated criticisms or questions around here, but then I realise it's just a trolling board so I keep posting pictures of Costanza.
>>
>>51491447
KFCHD
>>
>>51500538
>burn 200 million years of captured carbon in 100 years
>nothing changes
>>
>>51494318
Inefficient. Geothermal energy is a thing, but only in places you don't have to drill for years
>>
>>51491437
My penis drops the earths temp back to normal everytime i walk outside faggit. Because i drop it like its hot.
>>
>>51497335
>>51495086
Friendly reminder the largest carbon sink is the ocean and it's becoming acidic.

We probably shouldn't poke the bear on that one. I'd much rather nuclear waste than the entire ocean being broken.
>>
>>51491437
No, because I don't give a shit. By the time it gets really bad I'll be dead. I'm not going to waste the short time I have on this earth worrying about something I can't control.
>>
>caring about things that will never affect you
Complaining about global warming is like complaining about gay marriage.
>>
>>51504323
Your analogy is unjustified.
>>
>>51500538
that makes it even worse actually, you dumb nigger.

Also it's not a 4.6 billions years vs 100 years thing. This makes no sense.
Go live in pollution see if you like it. Fucking murican you piece of shit
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 15


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.