[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with pic related? Does the FBI really use ubuntu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: inm1jv2_0.jpg (225KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
inm1jv2_0.jpg
225KB, 1920x1152px
What's up with pic related? Does the FBI really use ubuntu on all of their machines? What advantage do they gain from using it?
>>
They can spend more money on funding ISIS.
>>
>>51488284
/thread
>>
>>51488284
kek
>>
>>51488284
This le epic mey mey

Why would they do this? By the way, what's the best brand of foil to use for hats?
>>
File: tip28.jpg (146KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
tip28.jpg
146KB, 500x407px
>>51488280
I'm not sure if you're a retard or just trolling, but why do you think that's ubuntu?

I mean, I use linux and think windows is ass, but even I'm not retarded enough to think that a place like the FBI doesn't use enterprise and microsoft office for their daily driver machines.
>>
>>51488317
are you retarded?
>>
File: image110.png (515KB, 650x520px) Image search: [Google]
image110.png
515KB, 650x520px
>>51488322
Its clearly the Ubuntu sidebar.
- The arrow is pointing to the Terminal emulator, the three icons above are libreoffice writer, calc and impress.
- The icons have the unity decoration
- It got the trash can at the left bottom with big spacing.
>>
>>51488317
You say it like that, and I'm not that anon, but even our politicians are admitting that the rebels we fund are unknown to us, and could very well be associated with ISIS. Not to mention admitting that some of the rebels we fundes have joined ISIS with our weaponry.
>>
>>51488322
Have you ever actually seen a screenshot of vanilla Ubuntu ?
Because that right there is most definitely Unity's dock.
>>
>>51488317
what epic meme? aren't you aware of the usa modus operandi? it's literally a recipe

-fund rebels in a region
-civil war
-we must bring democracy and save them :^), thx for oil m8
>>
>>51488446
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>51488317
Any government to be able to justify it's actions (where money is spent, finance intelligence operations, steal money for a new yacht) needs terrorists, if there are not terrorists they make terrorists, because otherwise there is no threat which makes them unnecessary.
>>
>>51488458
>using the sideway carat
>>
>>51488394
>>51488429
Fair enough, I've never used Ubuntu. But still the laptop on the left is clearly a Mac, so if it WAS running Ubuntu it would have to be through a VM because the FBI is not going to deal with running Ubuntu on a machine with no support from the hardware manufacturer. Which could explain the other two.
>>
>>51488485
-1/10
>>
>>51488485

Please leave /g/
>>
>>51488280

>install an easy as fuck to install and use machine
>Runs of literally any drive space it can
>sets up in minutes, can be wiped in seconds.

Ubuntu is a great OS to run into the ground and wipe clean with little hassle.
>>
>>51488317
we fund different groups all the time because it's politivally useful at the moment, but never give enough thought to what happens afterwards when they're living in worse conditions than before, but this time with american military training and weapons.
>>
>>51488317
>saying "mey mey"
kill yourself
>>
That's window maker, could be any distro.
>>
>>51488317
are you an idiot? the US government funds and trains ISIS to keep this bullshit war on terrorism going.
>>
>you will never work for the FBI and develop a custom OS for them that is lighter, more efficient and more secure than Ubuntu
>>
>>51488619
das unity shell brah

kek, looks like not even the man trusts microsoft
>>
>>51488636
>you will never con the FBI into wasting resources letting a middle-school dropout NEET change the default wallpaper on ubuntu and calling it a new OS
FTFY
>>
>>51488651
They don't want to collect their own data
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.