[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think there's a group of hackers out there completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Do you think there's a group of hackers out there completely unknown to anyone, and have gotten away with almost everything?
>>
>>51465129
NSA before they got caught
>>
Probably not a large group, creates too many liabilities
>>
File: tanky2.png (4MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tanky2.png
4MB, 1920x1280px
yup.
>>
yeah of course
>>
>>51465129
>Do you think there's a group of criminals out there completely unknown to anyone, and have gotten away with almost everything?

Throughout most of human history.
>>
lizard squads affiliates.
>>
File: 1447958457635.jpg (83KB, 650x567px) Image search: [Google]
1447958457635.jpg
83KB, 650x567px
>>51465129
Ask /pol/.
>>
Any group of hackers with more than 3 people is guaranteed to be caught eventually. One of them will be a loudmouth, or make a slip up, or create a feud, or become a rat.

And even lone hackers usually get caught. I've noticed that even people who are extremely good at offensive security are often terrible at OPSEC. The people who truly have the patience and willpower to maintain great OPSEC often tend not to have the personality type that goes along with being a great penetrator.
>>
>>51465129
The engima group,look it up they got away with 10 million or so dollars and the info about it was hushed down.
>>
>>51465129
it was the nsa
>>
zf0
>>
>>51467136
They are ex Security Shell and SSTeam,they are well known,Xylitol and Evilb4stard were part of them,I bet they still hang out on irc.
>>
>>51466140
>great penetrator
kek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.