[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth it to not take a free upgrade in order to mainta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Verizon-Guy.png (162KB, 560x406px) Image search: [Google]
Verizon-Guy.png
162KB, 560x406px
Is it worth it to not take a free upgrade in order to maintain my unlimited data with Verizon?

Is it actually unlimited at 4g speeds, has anyone tested it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-gALplK3fs
>>
>>51459616
The upgrade is not "free", dummy. The price of the phone is already included in your new monthly rate, and then some.
>>
It's not worth it, no. Buy a phone outright and do a device change. Any change to your plan that involves you not paying full price for a new phone will get rid of your unlimited data.
>>
>>51460418
It all depends. I got a new 6s for $25 more a month. They took off $25 a month because I am on a certain plan. I did not plan on jumping to a new carrier so it works out for me.
>>
You can get like $500 to sign your plan over to someone else on eBay. If you live on a coast do that and get T-mobile
>>
>>51462580
why would someone pay so much for that when t-mobile gives it free
>>
>>51463595
Because Tmobile is shit.
>>
>>51460674
You're on a More Everything Plan. You're paying $40 for a phone line and a minimum of $80 for data to receive that $25 device payment credit. You should jump over to The Verizon Simple Plan and pay $20 for the phone line and $60 for 6GB of data monthly, plus the $25 device payment cost.
>>
>>51463680
then why would that anon suggest op get t-mobile. seems like a fellow who likes to cause harm.
>>
>>51463595
t-mobile isn't unlimited, after 23gb you're "deprioritized"
>>
>>51464029
Being deprioritized only lowers your speed at all if the tower you're connected to is very congested and you're in the top 10% of heaviest current users for that tower

Which is virtually never
>>
>>51464045
Does T-Mobile pay you per shill or do you get a monthly shill retainer?
>>
>>51464768
>only shills correct FUD
Fuck off verizon rep
>>
>>51464780
Must be per shill.
>>
>>51464045
How much of a throttle?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.