[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: RuwWB5g.jpg (198KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
RuwWB5g.jpg
198KB, 640x480px
had the mionix castor for half a day and it didn't work out. so I'll go for the zowie now, replacing my mx518. why is there no proper successor to the mx518 or intelli mouse.

steel series mice and the zowie seem to be the closest in terms of shape and ergonomics.

what mice does /g/ recommend use? most of the charts floating around are outdated.
>>
Yeah, I'm in pretty much the same boat. I reckon I'll pull the trigger on the Steelseries Rival.
>>
>>51459086
G400s and Zowie mice have the best sensors.
>>
>>51459449
G400s sensor is not the best.
>>
I use the corsair m65. haven't looked back since I got it
>>
>>51459350
worst part is I have really small hands, like 17,5 - 18cm so I tend to go for small mice but evne then they feel awkward and und uncomfortable
>>
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZzbKDmFOqsP_ut2RdctD01OEbZzbXol6HLwqVkSmZcg/edit?pli=1#gid=0
>>
>>51459086
go for zowie
>>
I was looking at the Corsair m65 or the Zowie fk1. Is there somewhere I can go with some more info on the best choice?
>>
>>51459086
Have you tested the m545?
>>
>>51459086
recently i replacement original fk with the za12. it's good, i like the shape and mostly everything about it, but the scroll wheel continues to suck in zowie mice.
>>
>>51459086

Whats wrong with the castor? I wanted to get that one

>check amazon a week ago
>50 € for the castor
>nice but still gonna wait for cyber monday sales
>check a few days later again
>60 €
>check again 2 days ago
>70 €
>check today
>80 €

o-ok
>>
File: 31+DAXzwzfL.jpg (11KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
31+DAXzwzfL.jpg
11KB, 500x287px
Picked up a SteelSeries Kana for 18 bucks at a tech shop today, worth/not worth?
>>
all logitech mice will be 50% off during black friday at best buy

worth getting the g502 for like $30 or is the zowie fk1 much better? my preferences are mice like intellimouse 1.1 and deathadder
>>
File: 8JTI4.gif (905KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
8JTI4.gif
905KB, 240x228px
>>51459086
>zowie
>buying a $60 mouse with $10 quality
>>
>>51465095
using an EC2-A right now, sure feels a lot better than $10 quality
>>
>>51465095
if they're so bad why are they getting recommended so often? if you have another suggestion, please, I am all ears.

>>51462195
I can't handle the shape/size. when I get a grip on it that feels comfortable I can't properly hit the 2 side buttons. for me, they're weirdly placed.
other than that I really liked the mouse. quite amazing actually for that price. got it for 50 bucks. eurobucks that is.
>>
ZA series is amazing. Good choice OP.

Also a big fan of the Mionix Castor, but currently using an EC2-A. Basically just a tiny deathadder without the retarded cloud drivers.
>>
>>51465993
Yeah, I really feel bad for not being able to use the Castor as I liked it otherwise.

I wish they'd add a handsize recommendation to their differently sized model.

Anyone has the sizes of the MX518 by chance?
>>
I don't want to make a new thread for this so I'll post here, I used to have a Razer Naga Epic that was about 4-5 years old now and it would start losing power by itself and disconnect, the mouse cursor would move slightly by itself randomly so I decided to upgrade to Mionix Naos 7000, no issues save for my mouse cursor still moves slightly by itself, seemingly totally randomly, It can be extremely annoying while gaming or watching something as you could imagine. I don't pirate games save for a cracked version Civ BERT which did have trojans in it but they were quarantined by Win Def, and this was LONG after this problem started in fact it was just a few days ago, still I've run pretty much every free/trial version of any reputable antivirus I know with no cigar on any detected threats. I can't seriously imagine that the brand new mouse I got was defective in the same way that my 4+ year old Naga was at the very end of its lifespan, does anyone have any experience with this issue at all? The only other variable I can think of is that I got a new Corsair Strafe RGB keyboard at the same time but as I said this issue was persisting for a good time well before purchasing the new peripherals
>>
If your an ex g400 user roccat
Xtd optical or savu should feel sbit similar
>>
>>51464855
You bought shit
>>
>>51465001

That sounds like a great deal. I might just get another Logitech mouse in that case.

Anything is better than this shitty M705
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.