[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good buy or did I fuck myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 5

File: nexus-6p-9693.0.jpg (475KB, 2500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
nexus-6p-9693.0.jpg
475KB, 2500x1667px
Good buy or did I fuck myself?
>>
Return it and buy a 6s.
>>
Zenfone 2 is best performance for money.
>>
>>51431780
>6s
nice meme
>>
>>51431759
OP im getting mine tomorrow, really excited...
had enough of samshit...

How is it?
>>
>>51431820
Don't know yet also getting it tomorrow
>>
>>51431795
Don't care about performance wanted something that just werks and if I want to rice I have the option but not Apple shit ever
>>
>>51431759

You rekt yourself OP. Huawei just made the worst Nexus ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3cWVdLqXCg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3cWVdLqXCg
>>
>>51431759
Best phone, worst color.

Get a dbrand skin, dog
>>
>>51431804
>it just werks
My memes are my dreams
>>
>>51431759
i have it, don't regret it at all. Blazing fast, great battery life good camera and stock android. As for the phone bending, you actually have to try to bend the phone. I do not see this as an issue im pretty sure I could break any phone if I tried.
>>
>>51433214
and im not retarded enough to leave it in my back pocket and sit on it
>>
>>51432811

Hello, This is Chelsea from Huawei Customer Support.

We are located in Cebu, Philippines.

Huawei is a reputable business. The Nexus6x device is reputable and reviews to it across many points have been stellar.

I advise you not to judge a video like this and instead try the product out yourself. It is unlikely you would ever purposely put your situation to such "Death Tests".

We'd appreciate it if you would not link to videos like this in the future, as it misrepresents our product and our brand.
>>
>>51433265
haha, nice b8 post.

But still, it's a shietty smartphone. :^) The last good Nexus was the Nexus 4. Huawei shamed the Nexus brand with that garbage phone.
>>
>>51431759
>Android phone
>Premium
fucking nerds
>>
Isn't the Nexus 6P the one that throttles so much?
>>
>>51434318
nope, htc one m9 is what you are thinking of the nexus 6p has the revised 810
>>
nexus 4 is pretty good btw
>>
>>51431820

Had mine for a week or two now. Best phone I've ever owned. If I had any complaints its that the vibration motor isn't as strong as say an iPhone and dust gets stuck in the front facing speakers.
>>
>>51434125
why not the nexus 5 when it improves on literally everything on the 4?
>>
>>51431759
Return it while you can
>>
>>51434361
>Revised 810
>He's still falling for Qualcomm lies
There's not such thing as a revised 810, it's the same shitty hot mess.
>>
>>51433265
Kek, i don't know why the fuck Google would ever think that giving the next nexus phone to a chinkchangpingling company was a good idea
>>
>>51434960
Jewgle trying to be frugal and cheap.
>>
>>51434945
ive had no issues with throttling or heat, in fact this phone runs cooler then my lg g3 with the 801
>>
>>51434125
You know the guy who made the vids still reccomends the phone?
>>
>>51435307
>ive had no issues with throttling
Are you actually keeping an eye on your phone frequency while doing anything?
even the so called "810 v2.1" throttles like a bitch, just because you don't feel it since you probably only text or something doesn't means it doesnt happens.

Huawei is a shitty company and the 810 is a meme.
The nexus 6p is just a shitty chink memephone, nothing else.
>>
>>51435360
Thanks for your input.
>>
>>51435360
why would the cpu throttle of the phone barely gets warm? I own the phone i've used it for close to two weeks now and it hasnt even got that warm
>>
>>51435388
What makes you think the CPU touches your skin?
There is a thermal insulator on top of the CPU and other chipsets and then theres the Plastic cover.
You don't feel it hot, but it's smoking hot, use cpuid or whatever you can find in jewgle play store to see the actual temperature
>>
>>51435622
Well if the CPU really is throttling I do not notice any performance degradation what so ever the phone is still extremely fast and responsive and at the end of the day that's what matters. Not some synthetic benchmark score or what clock speed it's running at. At the end of the day those are just numbers and don't always translate into real world use. You are making it sound like when the CPU throttles that it makes the phone laggy when in my experience I've experienced No form of performance hiccups at all. The phone is blazing fast and is extremely responsive always has been.
>>
Giving your fingerprint to both Google and Howie.

>too late for you fåm
>>
>>51435774
If you only text and do other light stuff, it's pretty freaking obvious you won't feel it, but one of the main problems about the 810 throttling so hard is that a 801 crushes it in real world performance.
find a good 801 phone and put it side by side to basically any 810 and you will see the difference.

Also nobody is talking about feezes, this is 2015 where even a shitty low end phone uses a quad-core.
>>
>>51435981
I have an 801 phone an LG g3 which I upgraded from running stock Android and it feels considerably slower then the nexus 6p
>>
>>51431759
Great buy, I've had mine since the end of October. Best phone I've even owned.
>>
>>51436001
>Comparing shitty stock LG rom vs AOSP
Are you mentally disable?
>>
>>51433225
>leave it in my back pocket and sit on it
Who does this?
>>
>>51436077
Who the fuck puts a phone in their back pocket in the first place?
the only thing that i ever put in there is my wallet.
>>
>>51436089
I've seen it often enough when I'm outside on women.
>>
>>51436089
Women, but they always pull it out and hold it before sitting.
>>
>>51436100
>>51436117
I always see them with their phones on their hands, or handbags
>>
File: NexusBend™.webm (529KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
NexusBend™.webm
529KB, 854x480px
>>51431759
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FAGGOT
>>
>>51436146
I blame the chinese tbqh
>>
>>51436130
Yeah, they do that too.
>>
It's the best Android phone yet. Performance is remarkable tbqh.
>>
>>51436197
>Huawei
>Good
Pick one faggot
>>
>>51431759
mah nigga, so gli op.
>>
>>51436217
This isn't a Huawei phone. It's a Google phone manufactured by Huawei.
>>
>>51436089
Enjoy having your wallet nicked
>>
Depends, how much did you pay for it?
>>
>>51436259
Are you pantsu on heads retarded?
It's a Huawei phone, they made everything hardware related, Google made the software.
>>
>>51436268
I always heard that but i can't seem to fit that scenario in my mind, my backpockets are often tight, i don't think it's possible for someone to do that without me noticing it.
>>
>>51436146
Do know the guy bending this phone is actually bane?
>>
>>51431759
Getting my first android phone and I wanted it to be stock. I'm waiting on mine to come in Tuesday.
>>
>>51436283
You do realize how the Nexus program works, yes? Google gives the OEM strict guidelines and breathes down their neck for the entire development process. It's not as simple as Google telling the oem, "make a phone with the latest Android build."
>>
>>51436089
If you keep your wallet in the back its the first place threaves go to when pick pocketing people

Enjoy losing your identity

You are supposed to keep wallet in front pocket and keys and phone in the other
>>
>>51436372
>keys and phone together
Enjoy your scratches

The only right way to go is separating everything but keys and phone cant be in back pockets heres why:

>Phone in back
>Sit
>"Oh shit"
>Phone is bend

>Keys in back
>Sit
>"Oh shit"
>Ass hurts

Wallet in back pocket is the only solution.
>>
>Quad HD AMOLED display on a bright white OS with an overheating chip in a heat conducting metal body powered by an unremovable battery

you messed up, my friend.
>>
>validate my purchase gee
The fact that your asking means you already know you fucked up.
>>
>>51438167
>how many memes can i fit into one post
>>
>>51434125
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>51431795

>what is Oneplus one/x
>>
>>51431795
>muh specs
>implying it means better performance
>oneplus x surpasses bloatfone 2's performance by miles
>>
Very good buy, it's easily the best phone on the market currently.
>>
>>51436297
This

I visited cities in various countries which have high pickpocket activity and never got unlucky. I have developed a habit of periodically brushing my pockets to double check everything is in the correct place while walking, and it serves me well.

All the people I heard of/know of who put their phones in their back pocket and sat on them, smashed them. No surprise really, how is a few mm of glass, plastic and at best aluminium going to withstand ~50kg+++ bending it.
>surprise surprise, it doesn't
>>
>>51431759
Don't let the memespouting neckbeards scare you, the 6P is god-tier and you aren't going to bend it unless you grab it at that particular spot and try as hard as you can.
>>
File: 1407666439449.png (24KB, 954x539px) Image search: [Google]
1407666439449.png
24KB, 954x539px
>>51438409
>how many memes can we fit into one phone
>>
File: master race.jpg (11KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
master race.jpg
11KB, 280x280px
>>51431759
after I dropped my n4,I learned to never buy a phone that will get rekt from the first drop, especially that I am a poor fag and dont have batches of 500$s to waste on phons.

pic related is the fookin best
>>
>>51436146
Because I'll be applying this much force on my phone daily.
>>
>>51436061
If you could actually read the previous post you'd know I'm not running the stock LG Rom on my g3 fuckwit. On all accounts throttling has never been an issue with the 810 and it has always outperformed the 801 in all accounts. Seems that people are fucking retarded and are blowing the 810 thermal throttling thing out of proportion.
>>
I just got mine today. Holy shit it's fast. Didn't know phones could be this fast

How do I get it setup? My carrier is at&t. Do I go to the store and tell them I don't want to use my iPhone and switch me to 6p? Will they give me a sim card?
>>
>>51431759
you got keked
>>
Not the best not the worst, it's an OK phone but if you paid anything more than 500$ for it you got keked.
>>
>>51436306
is he a big guy?
>>
>>51441747
Then you're running some currynigger custom rom, which my point still stands
>Comparing some currynigger shitty rom vs AOSP
Again, are you mentally retarded?
>>
>>51442754
>>51442754
FOR YOU
>>
I've had mine for a month and it's fucking amazing.
>>
>>51443710
What you are trying to tell me here is that the 801 outperforms due to the immense throttling issues with the 810 which I have not experienced once. In all accounts the 810 is faster in my uses.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.