[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck? You can't purchase Adobe software anymore,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Adobe.gif (6KB, 409x328px) Image search: [Google]
Adobe.gif
6KB, 409x328px
What the fuck? You can't purchase Adobe software anymore, you only can "rent" it? When the fuck did they make this change? I was looking into upgrading from CS4 and checked out their side and there is no buying option?

Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
There is only butt now. Welcome to the future.
>>
And the joke is that you can pirate it without issues
>>
File: kek.png (62KB, 902x902px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
62KB, 902x902px
>>51425320
>>
File: bam.gif (3MB, 209x201px) Image search: [Google]
bam.gif
3MB, 209x201px
>>51425320
It's actually about the same price.

>Photoshop CS6 = $699

>Adobe CC Photography Plan = $9.99/month
>Includes Photoshop CC & Lightroom CC
>$9.99/month * 12 months = $120/year
>Roughly 6 years for $699

In order for the standalone to be a better deal, you would need to keep using CS6 for over 6 years. Keep in mind that you would be stuck with that 6 year old version of Photoshop while the subscribers would always have the latest. The subscribers would also have Lightroom.

I'm generally not a big fan of subscription models, but Adobe's is alright. It also means I can get a legal version of photoshop for a lot cheaper. A 3 month project would only cost $30.
>>
>not replacing Adobeshit with superior open source alternatives
>>
>>51427043
Like what, the fucking GIMP? Don't make me kek.
>>
>>51427043
can you say that while keeping a straight face
>>
>>51425806
Whats the gif from? Movie? What movie?
>>
>>51425320

CS6 is not hard to pirate

I can`t think of any must have features in CC, besides collab stuff
>>
>>51427080
GIMP gets the exact same shit done with a better UI.
>>
>>51427179
Don't they also keep adding a bunch of content aware features as well?
>>
>>51427212
GIMP is fucking and crashes all the time and the UI is a clusterfuck of gay.

Also, not Lightroom.
>>
>>51425674
/thread
>>
Where have you been?

SaaS is pretty much everywhere.
>>
Just pirate it, Adobe is the most jewish tech company, don't forget when they wanted to charge for security updates.
>>
>>51425370
>And the joke is that you can pirate it without issues
this

a lot of people who used to buy Photoshop are going to start pirating it now to avoid this bulshit

Adobe makes most their money from businesses where they can verify software purchases, so they are just fucking over the private user for no reason and increasing the amount of piracy which will lose them money
>>
>>51427212
>better UI

Yes anon, let's replace one tool in Phtotoshop with five separate tools! We'll call them move, rotate, scale, shear, perspective, and flip! That way the user click on the exact operation tool they want to use to transform a layer.

While we're talking about layers, how about we set size limits on layers? That way our program will consume less memory. Adding additional graphics to a layer is overrated, right? If they need more space in a layer, they can just resize it.

And when they create a layer, we should double-check with them exactly what kind of layer they want. Do they want it filled with the foreground? Background? White? Transparency? Let's open a pop-up box every time to confirm.

What do you mean we need to handle pasted images? Oh, I got it! Let's make a program state called 'floating selection'. That's when the user will specify exactly which layer they want their paste to go into. We should also disable the use of all other tools in this mode, since pasting is a critical issue that needs to be resolved immediately!
>>
>>51429493
GIMP is good for "free" drafts when you're poor or if you're really desperate, someone could lend you their CC account.
>>
File: 1394115881810.jpg (3KB, 125x167px) Image search: [Google]
1394115881810.jpg
3KB, 125x167px
>>51427043
>>51427212
>freetards actually believe this
>>
File: capitalism1414011942717s.jpg (18KB, 250x114px) Image search: [Google]
capitalism1414011942717s.jpg
18KB, 250x114px
we told you man
we tried to warn you
>>
>>51425320
>curryCEO

What'd you expect. Hinjews are more jew than actual Jews.
>>
>>51425320
>What the fuck? You can't purchase Adobe software anymore, you only can "rent" it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

QUALITY SOFTWARE-AS-A-SERVICE, JUST AS QUALITY AS CS, PHOTOSHIT AND FLASH
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

good one, Adobe, this is really good news! next, PLEASE TELL THE PIRATES TO PAY FOR YOUR SHITTY SOFTWARE, WE "FREETARDS" WILL BE VERY HAPPY, HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>51425320
Krita
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.