[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >first day of college >FSHS 125 in some huge,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: science.png (116KB, 477x550px) Image search: [Google]
science.png
116KB, 477x550px
>be me
>first day of college
>FSHS 125 in some huge, tiered lecture hall
>I'm one the last ones there, almost all the seats full
>look down at a vile cascade of plebeian Macbooks, all of them displaying some disgusting normie social website like Shitbook or Twater (pic related)
>No matter, I've got the tools to demolish these fools
>pick up my two massive briefcases (lined with steel and double pad-locked) and wheel them down to 2 empty seats in the fourth row
>"What do these briefcases contain?", you ask...
>In one case is a LG UltraWide 34UC97 monitor, perfect for immersing even the most lowly of peasants in a world of contextual inertia
>In the other case is a Roccat Ryos MK Pro keyboard, a Logitech M305 mouse, and a full tower beast-killer machine, complete with Four Geforce GTX Titan X's in a Four-Way SLI, an INTEL CORE I7-4790K, and a Bell-Svetz Card for optimal FPS
>set it up, utilizing four different outlets
>all of the normies' jaws begin to slowly drop, and as I look around, I can see their hair follicles begin the flexion stage of what disgusting idiotlords call "goosebumps"
>I seize the moment
>Fire up Battlefield 4 on triple-ultra high (a mode I coded in various languages including VIM, and C++)
>my Bose speakers belting the explosions like David screaming the name of his dead son
>Normies now in awe, I see girls in the room nearly blacking out from lack of oxygen, desperately writing their contact information on whatever they can find
>my professor, on his hands and knees, prays to me as my disciple, to help him learn my holy ways

>tfw PC masterrace
>>
Good job OP all the dindus have a target now with all that shit you show off.
>>
>>51415225
>my Bose speakers belting the explosions like David screaming the name of his dead son
my sides
>>
>>51415225
got me to lol / 10
>>
I lost way to hard to this desu/10
>>
>>51415269
>thinking this is real
>having autism
>>
>>51415225

>that picture
>women

Good new pasta though. Got me to sort of smile
>>
>>51415225
>>51416222
>new pasta

old pasta is old.
https://rbt.asia/g/thread/S50352582
>>
>>51416179
You must be legitimately retarded
>>
File: 1443464432181.jpg (183KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1443464432181.jpg
183KB, 1124x1024px
>>51415225
What the fuck is a Bell-Svetz card ?
>>
>>51415225
i was a norman in OP's class, I can confirm this is true. the whole place went nuts and OP left with like 50 chicks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.