[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Net Anonymity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (99KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99KB, 800x600px
Ok long story short, I will be buying things off the dark market soon and want to make sure I am the closest to 100% out of the vision of others online and my isp when I do it. What do I do? Anyone know of a site that has instructions I can follow to set it all up? What VPN service would you all suggest for the best anonymity to me? And what settings do I have to fiddle with in tor to make sure I'm good there? I will be using someone elses W7 computer so I cant install any type of linux based os. And my router is a Netgear R6300 incase I have to go in it and fiddle with stuff there. Thanks in advance, I'll be monitoring waiting for help.

Tl;Dr
>Looking for dark web products
>Dont wanna get caught or let others see what I'm doing online
>Using Win7 and Comcast service
>What do?
>>
If you are really paranoid, you can use Tails to be extra safe and keep all traces off your computer.
>>
>>51410802
How do I do that?
>>
>>51410802
Looked it up, cant do it. Well, I could do a dual boot, but I'm too lazy to set it all up and stuff. And it's not my computer, just using it for stuff off silk road.
>>
>>51411078

You could easily use it if you can boot from a flash drive or CD. That's how it's meant to be used. And in most cases, this should be an option.

And if it's not your computer, it would actually be wise and considerate to keep traces of illicit activity off of it as much as possible.
>>
>>51410553
>Looking for dark web products
>Dont wanna get caught or let others see what I'm doing online

Better post it on 4chan then, without protection, sure no FBI around here.

Also this fag >>51411245 is right, creating a bootable USB stick is really easy.
>>
>>51411245
I was actually thinking of loading it onto my hdd since you mentioned it, and the owner of the computer is my partner in crime and is aware of what I'll be doing since they want in on it as well, I just cant install the OS on their computer because the space is limited and they have a lot of school and career related stuff on it so yea. But I am trying to keep traces of illicit activity off of it, which is why I came here to ask how to do it.
>>
>>51411319
Everything here is a work of fiction though, remember??
>>
>>51411336

You are too stupid for illegal activities.
>>
>>51410553
Tails, VPN, and Tumble Bitcoins you'll be fine. Been ordering for the past 7 months and have had no problems......... So far
>>
>>51411370
Thanks.
>>
>>51411373
What VPN service would you reccomend?
>>
>>51411416
Torguard or Nord VPN if this is all your using it for.
>>
>>51410553
>after this sand nigger bombs someone
>the media is going to say he learned how to become anonymouse from the 4chins

fuckoff ahmed.
>>
>>51411463
also dont go with just any vendor. Make sure they have lots of sales and a good rating.
>>
>>51410802
>Use someone else's pc
>>
>>51411078

you do tails from a memory stick
>>
>>51411397

No problem man.
>>
>>51410553
Have fun getting arrested. You obviously know nothing about security and a few google searches isn't going to help you securely be able to run your "crime syndicate" if you do anything worse than download torrents your gonna get caught, I can guarantee it. After all, your stupid enough to be asking for help on /g/, as well as stupid enough to be leaving a crumb trail with your real IP On this post.
>>
Unless you plan to buy distributor-level amounts then out of the box Tor is fine for what you're doing. If you're paranoid then use Tails from a USB stick. But really, judging by your responses in this thread and the fact that you need to ask these sorts of questions make me feel like you probably shouldn't order whatever it is you want to order. Do more research, the drugs aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>51411397
He's 100% correct, you know. But most people who undertake said illegal activities are stupid, to be fair.
>>
>>51411336
Linux Live CD
VPN
TOR
Bitcoin

gl hf
>>
>>51410553
>What VPN service would you all suggest for the best anonymity to me?
One that doesn't keep longs.Good luck finding one.
>>
File: spidey.jpg (23KB, 212x250px) Image search: [Google]
spidey.jpg
23KB, 212x250px
reported
>>
File: 1446944666531.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1446944666531.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>2015
>doing drugs
>>
>>51411603
It's not my IP at all though. You all think I'd ask some shit like this online from my household? I'm not retarded. I could have easily found out how to do everything myself. I just prefer to ask others who have done it/are doing it, and I'm lazy.
>>
>>51411764
Sure, honey.
>>
>>51411764

>I was actually thinking of loading it onto my hdd

>>I'm not retarded.

Yes, you are retarded.
>>
>>51411764
>I'm actually really smart, I just don't apply myself!
>>
>>51411764
OP do you really want to go in jail?
>>
>>51410553
Hey OP, are you a pedo?
>>
>>51410553
Too late stupid ass. You already admitted to buying things illegally.
>>
>>51411803
Sorry, when I said hdd I meant my external hdd.
>>
>>51411370
This.
>>
>>51411764
>not my ip
>ip is from prison
>>
>>51411813
Pretty much.
>>
>>51411877
Why does what I'm buying have to be illegal? Where ITT did I say what I'm getting is illegal?
>>
>>51411902
See? This guy knows what I'm talking about.
>>
I would NOT suggest using any silkroad site. They keep getting taken down and most are not secure.

The government is actively trying to fight darknet markets at the moment and I do not believe they are safe anymore.
>>
>>51411932
It's clear to any reasonable person that you intend to do something illegal. Courts don't care about this sort of "SWIM"-esque bullshit.
>>
>>51411932
Its called probable cause. If you're taking steps to hide yourself to buy anything off the black market that's enough to be granted a warrant to find out what you were buying and get you onto a watch list. You are literally too retarded to do this properly and I really truly recommend that you dont even try because you will be caught if you get too greedy or of the police get bored.
>>
File: m00t.png (207KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
m00t.png
207KB, 230x230px
Hello NSA.
>>
>>51411950
No I don't.
I merely assume that prison is a place you are, or are going to be, very familiar with.
>>
4chan isn't some gang of hackers you stupid asshole. Besides, you're obviously too stupid to do this right. Sometimes I want to really leave this place for good.
>>
>>51411932
What do you plan to do? Go to the ebooks section and buy those "Intro to Hacking" PDFs written by 14 year olds with HackForums accounts? Using darknet market places is illegal because they take a fee on every transaction so you are funding a criminal organisation.

>>51411952
It's safe for you as a user as long as you encrypt your personal information. Sucks for the admins, but they knew the risks going into it.
>>
darknet isn't safe anymore. Its golden age has come to a close. much in the same way bitcoins have. There is a very small critical mass in which publicly dubious services can exist and serve the public without drawing too much unwanted attention

Its safe to say if you've ever heard about an opportunity to cheat the legal system in the news, its no longer a viable option or a good choice
>>
>doesn't even know what a livecd is

See you in the news OP.
>>
>>51412063
Nothing's stopping you faggot. Leave and don't come back
>>
>>51411997
>>51412051
who?
>>
Tor will never hide your identity, it was made by the military for the military. They have many back doors
>>
>>51411550
>memeory stick
Say usb idiot
>>
hey 4chans how do i hack the internet
>>
>>51410553
>>Using Win7 and Comcast service
>>What do?
Go to jail?
>>
>>51411336

>loading it on HDD

confirmed for retarded
>>
>>51411889

Very retarded
>>
>>51412114

Good test. If you've heard about it on the normie news, it's pretty much over and done with.

>Buttcoins
>>
>>51411319
But this is an anonymous image board, am I right? :~}
>>
>>51411078
>too lazy to
maintain anonymity
/thread
>>
>>51411336
>school
and judging by your use of language are you perhaps 12?
>underage b&
>>
>>51411832
cp is free on the darknet, unless youre into and looking for really obscure (read: highly illegal) types of cp, if so, just stop now.
>>
>>51411889
guys he meant EXTERNAL he's not stupid!
>>
File: 1447387268182.jpg (95KB, 600x882px) Image search: [Google]
1447387268182.jpg
95KB, 600x882px
>implying dnm's are going away
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.