[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Middle-class fag here on a budget. How good would I be doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Middle-class fag here on a budget. How good would I be doing if I got a nexus 5 for $210? If not the Nexus, then other recommendations for around that price point?

http://flash.newegg.com/Product/9SIA66S3H46668
>>
>>51407416
Stop being a faggot and get an iPhone.
>>
>>51407480
Okay, kid.
>>
>>51407416

Don't. Nexus 5 users are cult members and won't tell you how outright shitty that phone really is.
>less than 8 hours battery life
>camera takes a day to take the shot after you push the capture button
>laggy and slow

If you want a 2gb ram device, get the Zenfone 2 for $200. Put it in a case and it's better than the N5 in every conceivable way.

The Oneplus X for $249 is also a good option if you don't rely on the LTE bands it doesn't support. Do your own research here.

Finally you could realistically buy a Nexus 6 for around $250 used on craigslist, which is laughably ahead of an N5. Or a Note 3, or an LG G3, or a Galaxy S4, plenty of flagships to choose from that will significantly outclass the 2013 N5.

It's not a good deal at any price. It was pretty good at launch but we've come a long way since then.
>>
>>51407416
Lg g3 when? Apple plebs are just ignorant and memes.
>>
Add a little money and buy the iphone 6s
>>
>>51407641
Yeah, I was hyped for the Oneplus X, however I'm an Amerifat, and do rely on the LTE bands.

I was originally going to get the Zenfone 2, but all that bloat. This was one of the main reasons the N5 looked so appealing .

I also looked into used higher end flagship phones. I'm always super skeptical about buying a phone from Jamal. Trust me I've looked for something better, anon.

It should be noted that I'm not really a power user. I mainly use my phone for messaging and web browsing so I'm not really looking for anything overkill. Battery life, while important to me, isn't at the top of the list since I'm near some sort of charger almost all the time.
>>
>>51407416
new LG G3 selling on ebay for around $230

It destroys nexus 5 in every spec
http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/LG-G3,Google-Nexus-5/phones/8347,8148

>1440p
>>
>>51407758
MOTO G
>>
>>51407798
I should elaborate:
>No bloat
>god tier battery life
>$220 for 16GB storage, 2GB RAM
>4G LTE

I think this hits all your marks, OP.
>>
>>51407779
This. I spent a lot of time planning on buying a ZF2/moto G and then looked at the g3 which I can get used for roughly the same price and aside from apparently running hot, is amazing.
>>
>>51407416
The battery life isn't nearly as bad as people say, lasts me all day with 3+ hours SOT. If you're using your phone for more than 3 hours in a day then you've got a problem.

It's still fast and the screen is great. Camera is shitty though so avoid it if that's really important to you
>>
File: 1447872907316.jpg (431KB, 1000x2284px) Image search: [Google]
1447872907316.jpg
431KB, 1000x2284px
>>51407480
>>51407634
>>
SEARCH THE CATALOG FIRST

>>51407771
>>51407771

SMARTPHONE GENERAL

>>51407771

>>51407771
>>
>>51408058
That's true, I was paid mad stacks.
>>
>>51407758
>he thinks something vaguely racist about craigslist

You know you can talk to a craigslist seller over the phone and meet in a public place, right anon?

Don't fuck yourself over and buy a Nexus 5 just because you're a scared little bitch.

As for the Zenfone 2 bloat, you can disable almost all of it. You're left with a bit of Asus skinning but it's not really noticeable. Also worth noting that the ZF2 is getting Marshmallow
>>
>>51407416
>midde class
>on a budget
You're not middle class
>>
>>51408446
Maybe he's a kek and his wife buys a lot of jewelry

A friend of mine got married and his wife immediately quit her job, lives off his income. She drives a nice new Inifiniti SUV and he drives a ten year old Corolla
>>
>>51408063
no
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.