[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any one take nootropics? just ordered a nootropic stack that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: 0005369554_10.jpg (64KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
0005369554_10.jpg
64KB, 612x612px
Any one take nootropics?
just ordered a nootropic stack that contains L-Tyrosine and L-Phenylalanine.
Coding should be ez
>>
I got some fat stacks with L-Tyreesen and L-Duquanine
>>
ive taken some before when studying, i found it much easier to retain and learn. but eh, if you want to be a hardcore programmer, you should do stimulants.
>>
>>51403055
ant they good for working out?
Also getting L-Theanine soon.
>>
I've been taking 4g of phenibut every day for two months, completely changed my life. removed my social anxiety, I had more success making friends and being with women in these past two months than I've had my whole life.

I've had no withdrawal s
>>
>>51403085
Placebo is one hell of a drug.
>>
I was going to, until I realised that a far better way to have a high-functioning brain is to take care of your body.
Your body is a machine. Your brain is a machine. Stop sitting on your can and shovelling pizza pockets into your face. Eat healthy. Get exercise. This is the only way for you to function at your full potential. Shortcuts will get you nowhere.
>>
>>51403779
10/10 bait
>>
File: eminem_relapse-lg.jpg (223KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
eminem_relapse-lg.jpg
223KB, 435x435px
>>51403779
>Shortcuts will get you nowhere.
>>
>>51403085
Withdrawal effects[edit]
Limited evidence indicates that withdrawal symptoms of phenibut include severe anxiety, nervousness, tremors, agitation, dizziness, irritation, fatigue, loss of appetite, rapid heartbeat, nausea, vomiting, tension, psychosis, hallucinations, and insomnia.[5] These effects may last for up to two weeks.[5] Tolerance may develop rapidly with repeated use.[5]
>>
>>51403805
Why is it bait?
Seems you're in denial about looking after yourself, friend.
>>
Serotonergic and oxytocinergic compounds seem to work.
Lay off the caffeine unless you're already on a roll.
>>
I prefer to drop some acid every couple months.
>>
I take Alpha Brain on and off depending if I need a boost. It feels like you get the alertness of a coffee but without the other effects.

Maybe its a placebo, maybe not, but it's a small price to pay for the rewards I've reaped.
>>
File: 1446495157492.png (485KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446495157492.png
485KB, 600x600px
placebo

if it works, it's scheduled
>>
>>51403779
What do you not take medicine either?
>There are no shortcuts your body will do everything on its own brah!
>>
>>51403038
Where are you ordering from? Most of the nootropic vendors look sketchy as fug
>>
>>51403952
No, I don't.
Are you that guy who takes antibiotics when you get a cold?
>Medicine is good for you mannnnn!
>>
only nootropic i need. If it was good enough for the injuns, it's good enough for me
>>
File: Drum-Original_lista_marchi.jpg (9KB, 201x180px) Image search: [Google]
Drum-Original_lista_marchi.jpg
9KB, 201x180px
>>51404728
forgot pic
>>
I take theanine 100mg with 50mg of caffeine off and on. It used to really help me with motivation and energy, I think now I don't it frequently and I've lost my tolerance to both and the effect now is a bit strong. I also find that my temper and patience is an issue on the theanine. The focus is there, though.
>>
>>51404728
>>51404740
Truth. I used to smoke and nothing is as good as nicotine. I wish there was a safe way of consumption. I have a small heart issue exaggerated by nicotine so I can't use it at all anymore. No stimulants for me really.
>>
>>51403915
>hurr durr amphetamines are placebo

you sound like you've never done drugs before
>>
>>51403038
Can any anon recommend a product/brand? I've been meaning to try some, used to love adderall but can't get it anymore.
>>
>>51403038
You realize those are just amino acids right?
>>
I take phenylperacitam every now and then but I avoid taking it outside of home because when my professor yelled at me for being 2 (TWO) minutes late I felt like shit for the next two days. Its 10/10 for at home studying though
>>
Tianeptine Sulphate is god tier
>>
>>51405184
I'd also like to add that I couldn't focus at all when I felt like shit
>>
>>51404780
Vaping?
>>
A good sativa does wonders for focus and motivation.
>>
>>51403038
Phenylalanine is just artificial sweeteners you do know that right
>>
>>51403038
enjoy your expensive piss
>>
>>51405331
>smonk indica
>dont do shit but sit there
>smonk sativa
>dont do shit but sit there and think about doing cool shit
>>
>>51403038
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
I wish my country didn't blanket ban everything sort of medicine-ish that isn't explicitly allowed. Coffee gives me headaches and energy drinks get pretty disgusting after a while, but this time of the year I have no energy to do anything half the time.

I don't really feel like trying to engineer a diagnosis for some mental issue, either.
>>
>>51403915
>if it works, it's scheduled

This is hardly true, there are tons of unscheduled drugs that work just fine.

For a decent example, Adrafinil, the unmetabolized version of Modnafinil. Slightly less effective than modnafinil, but you can buy it off a shelf without a prescription.
>>
noopept a while back
i got real on edge, dumb people pissed me the fuck off but i thought i felt more concentrated
>>
Resorting to pills like this is ...pathetic
>>
>>51405922
Would you recommend noopept? I was going to order it next week.
>>
>>51405957
>he isn't willing to do whatever it takes to achieve his goals
>>
>>51404114
There is a specialized reddit site for nootropics with verified vendors. Also promo codes, and free shipping marked.
>inb4 reddit
>>
File: winnie.jpg (7KB, 236x205px) Image search: [Google]
winnie.jpg
7KB, 236x205px
>>51404807
amphetamines are schedule II you daft fucking retard
>>
>>51405698
That's just a prodrug of a scheduled drug.

>tons of examples of unscheduled drugs that aren't placebo
>lists 1, and it's a prodrug of a scheduled drug

seriously, if you have any more i am all ears but you don't because there aren't any
>>
>>51406204
who said nootropics needed to be legal? what's your point? too socially inept to find a dealer?
fucking uneducated dullard
>>
>>51406356
Are you fucking retarded

I am saying the only few drugs which are effective nootropics are scheduled drugs.

That's it. I didn't say it was good or bad or even complaining. Just making a factual statement.
>>
>>51406376
how was that relevant to my original comment? someone said nootropics are placebos. amphetamines clearly are not placebos. fucking dullard
>>
>all this degeneracy
Thought I got on /b/ somehow
>>
I have had good luck with choline bitartrate. Completely eliminated my depressive behaviors and has given me a ton of motivation at work. I've also noticed that I get less sore after workouts.

The drawback is that it makes my mouth hurt.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.