[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask an Amazon employee anything. Been in the KIVA position for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 13

File: robots2[1].jpg (52KB, 700x482px) Image search: [Google]
robots2[1].jpg
52KB, 700x482px
Ask an Amazon employee anything. Been in the KIVA position for about a month now, they're changing the name to Amazon Robotics, even though we barely do anything to the robots themselves.
>>
Where the fuck's my i7
>>
Does your soft dick hang lower than your balls?
>>
do the robots purr when you stroke them
>>
Can I fuck my robot?
>>
>>51399232
They purr if the pods crash and the motor keeps running, actually. I want to kick them when they do that.
>>51399246
Enjoy infrared light on your dick, anon.
>>
>>51398833
What's it like working for a company that is built on treating employees terribly, and why the fuck do you keep working there?
>>
>>51399272
We're actually treated pretty well, we have medical staff on site, the managers here actually look out for you, and the pay/benefits are great for a job that anyone can pick up. Shame that the most vocal former employees are the ones who were too lazy and didn't make their rate, or just hated doing anything more physical than standing at a cash register all day. I enjoy my job, from when I was on the grueling receive line to where I am now.
>>
>>51399272
>$13+/hr starting
>full medical benefits starting the first day
>easy to advance
Sounds like someone's salty they still work at Best Buy.
>>
>>51398833
Is that drone shit actually a thing or just meme spouting?

Strangest thing you've had to send out as an order in your time?

Also thanks for making me realize that there are people in fact working in a warehouse somewhere.
>>
>>51399293
Most of the bad reviews seem to come from higher end 100k+ engineering and systems positions, not minimum wage positions.
>>
>>51399318
Never worked at best buy, I have a decent job at a local computer repair shop.

>>51399293
Not as bad as I had been led to believe, then.
>>
Are you an Amazon Employee or do you work for a Temp Agency?
>>
File: la-fi-amazon-robots-20141202[1].jpg (952KB, 2048x1363px) Image search: [Google]
la-fi-amazon-robots-20141202[1].jpg
952KB, 2048x1363px
>>51399334
It's a legit thing in limited areas, most places that aren't as tight packed like Manhattan won't see it though.
I was never put in outbound, but I did receiving a bunch of Japanese amiibos during the shortage, a 9 inch dildo, an entire box of prostate massagers, and a BB gun that had no clear indication it wasn't real.
>>51399338
Engineering departments and such are pretty much in a completely different place than fulfillment centers, so I wouldn't know much about it at all, but I'd never get that high anyway, so it doesn't affect me much at all.
>>51399348
Just gotta wear comfy shoes, bring a water bottle for the summer, and wear loose comfy clothes, basically a t-shirt and some shorts will do fine. I used to work as a cart pusher before though, so I'm used to having to work constantly in stressful conditions. Only difference is that this is slightly less stressful and pays me $6 more an hour. A lot of new people are put in pick/stow too, where you do pic related for your entire shift without much of anyone to talk to unless you're buddy stowing or close to someone else. It's not that it's a hard job, just extremely boring and tedious. It's easy to get out if you make rate, though.
>>51399406
I applied directly to Amazon and I'm a blue badge, white badge temps can eat a dick, most of them suck at their job, leave a mess in the cafeterias/break rooms, are loud, and can't drive for shit. Doesn't help they ignore training and take shortcuts to make their rate.
>>
>>51399441
>Having quotas
Thanks for making me glad I don't work in a warehouse any more, anon.
>>
>>51399441
I feel like that picker job is eventually going to be a robot like baxter.
>>
>>51399441
Did you see my Unity searches?
>>
File: ..webm (616KB, 640x827px) Image search: [Google]
..webm
616KB, 640x827px
>>51399485
>>
File: 1446788499799.gif (141KB, 360x320px) Image search: [Google]
1446788499799.gif
141KB, 360x320px
>>51398833

Heard about the Kiva proj when it was being introduced into Amazon.

Funny how the "pickers" (aka basic workers that called themselves slaves) were upset Amazon no longer needed their bs.

Seriously as a /biz/ness man, I fucking love this robot. Wagekeks btfo makes me so wet.

How many people work at your facility?
>>
What is your schedule like? Do you have opportunities for overtime? Can you take days off?
>>
File: 1377301858367.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1377301858367.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>51399348
> have a decent job
> at a local computer repair shop.

Oh wow. I never thought this level of self-deceit was possible.

y...you too anon
>>
>>51399555
It is a decent job.
I get paid $10 an hour to reinstall Windows and remove viruses, the boss is super chill and buys lunch and shit. Most chill job I have ever had.
>>
>>51398833
can I return a dragon dildo after I've used it a couple times? I cleaned it off in the dishwasher, so most of the smell is gone. There's nothing wrong with it, I'm just not satisfied with the size (too small!).
>>
How does it feel to know that you don't actually work for Kiva and in reality you're a damn grunt picking up shit from dumbass stowers and pickers?

Ya'll Amnesty folks are bros
>>
>>51399568
>20k a year before taxes
>decent
>>
>>51399467
Even the quota isn't strict. A goal like 60 per hour can actually just be 42 an hour to get by without being considered "under average" and if your boss isn't a dick they won't make a big deal about bad weeks if you show effort and volunteer to do other shit. I feel you though, warehouse working is loud and hectic. I don't mind it though, just my personal taste.
>>51399485
I've actually said this to a coworker about how since we already have the product dimensions and weight in the system, we could just get robotic arm to pick items. Of course, though, there's the issue of speed, upkeep on machines if they fail, which they often will more than actual human beings, and when most of the time an item is buried under other item or multiple items. Not to mention that if we still had people stowing, the latter would be a problem, and if we got robots to stow too, they can always be inaccurate and entirely miss a pod or stow the item incorrectly. Items are held in the pods by straps anyway, there'd need to be an additional component for each robot that makes an opening as wide as the pod shelf itself, which would snap the plastic holders or the strap itself. As you can see in >>51399539 the prototype is also very slow, pickers and stowers are expected to do one product every 8-10 seconds. Baxter would take much longer, and iirc Amazon is only looking for internally developed solutions, not outside help outside of heavy machinery. As for how the robotic systems run, and most of the robots, they're all made by Amazon or were brought over when we purchased Kiva Systems.
>>51399541
The pickers got upset over nothing, and the older facilities still have the old method of going out and finding the item. In the 8th gen facilities like mine, the same amount of pickers and stowers exist, however they don't need to go out to find an item, which cuts back on time wasted, and makes for less work the pick/stowers have to do.

>>51399498
No idea what you're on about.
>>
>>51399595
It's a lot better than working at Wal-Mart or Target.
>>
Where's my fucking package? You dipshits lost it and I have to reorder it after getting a refund.
>>
File: 1446454335828.jpg (185KB, 1584x856px) Image search: [Google]
1446454335828.jpg
185KB, 1584x856px
>>51399601

>Picker question guy

Yea I know how it works, I even heard about another method companies like Sears/Overstock or even shitty eBay are trying to pull.

Where everything is jam packed in boxes stacked on top of each other, and the box comes out as the "picker" walks by to collect the buyer's item.

You think that's more effective than the current KIVA/AmazonRobotu?
>>
yeah, don't listen to this corporate shill, ask him why the typical turn around at an FC is 2-3 months and the longest employees typically stay is 1 year
>can't make rate
real easy to say that from your robotic high horse you lying sack of shit
>>
>>51399595
I work full time, so it's more like 40k a year.
Honestly, now you're just trying to be an ass and troll me.
>>
does the robot run free software, and if not, why haven't you killed your boss for violating your freedoms yet?
>>
hey OP, just to clarify

you're not an amazon employee. you're a contractor. calling yourself an employee is misleading regarding how important you are.
>>
>>51399630

as true as that is, if he did something, Amazon would still be effected by it as he is working for/with them.
>>
Affected, not effected.
Moron.
>>
File: Capture.png (55KB, 947x475px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
55KB, 947x475px
>>51399626
>$10/hr
>40k a year
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>51399626
actually at full time, 40 hours, and 10 $/hour, you are netting less than 20k a year.

If you work overtime, I can see 40k, but that's 60 hours a week. Either you're bad at math and your boss is lying to you with how much you make or you are severely overworked.
>>
>>51399638
while it's probably true that a few shipments would be fucked up if he threw a wrench in things, his impact on Amazon is marginal at best. He can be hired and fired at will. He's not worth affording benefits to. Contractors are second class citizens in tech companies.
>>
>>51399668
>Either you're bad at math
That's probably why he's at a job making $10/hr.
>>
>>51399668
>Bad at math
That one.

>>51399662
Why are you being so mean?
>>
>>51399541
(cont) No idea on the number of people in the facility, but it's at the very LEAST a couple thousand per shift since we have multiple departments, and shift overlaps. Especially now during peak season, every station is manned.
>>51399551
Started with Friday to Monday 6pm-4:30am, now am Wed-Sat 6:30-5:00. Overtime during non-peak times is occasional, but not constant. During my time since I was hired in June to last month, we only had three overtimes in Inbound, one of them was cancelled on the day of since they announced it as we came in the day before. Yes, we can take off. We have vacation time that slowly builds up, unpaid time off which starts at 40 (one workweek) for new people, and adds 20 every quarter. We get 1.33 paid hours every two weeks or something like that, I forgot the estimation.
>>51399555
>>51399568
DESU that sounds super comfy, I wouldn't mind that besides the lower pay.
>>51399575
That's up to the seller, not us. Dragon dildos are memes anyway.
>>51399587
Feels good, we get the neat red vests and our facility actually is allowing us to apply to the actual Robotics section of Amazon if we so please. I've only been a month in though, not getting in over my head with this. What's your position?
>>51399618
I'm legit sorry dude, tell me where the last update was? Was your order shipped before it got lost, or got lost before that even happened?
>>51399624
I think it's less effective since employees can become jaded and miss what they need to get, and will be physically worn, while being slower than our new overlords.
>>51399629
It's proprietary shit, the gents in Facilities deal directly with them if they encounter software/hardware problems.
>>51399630
Like I said in a previous reply, I'm a blue badge employee, full-time and not through an agency. There's no contract.
>>51399669
You're kinda right, though that applies to literally any job though that isn't very "essential" to a company. Anyone can be fired at-will in NJ, so even if (cont)
>>
>>51399680
>pointing out clear mathematical error
>being mean

This is being mean:
>>51399676
>>
>>51399689
(cont) So even if you're an are manager at Amazon, a department supervisor at Home Depot, or a reputable IT guy working for a school board, you can be fired for any reason at all, or no reason at all.
>>
>>51399689
>that applies to literally any job though that isn't very "essential" to a company
you don't get any benefits. you're a warehouse contractor. saying you're an employee at amazon connotes that you do "information work" for Amazon; development work, shit like that.

You're warehouse chaff. if you and 5 other people dropped dead from the heat inside the warehouse, nobody would care.
>>
>>51399629
the most a tier 3 (read manager) can make is $14.00/hr, Bezos literally modelled his FCs to run like a Chinese factory, even uses their terminologies
>>
>>51399669
Actually, the KIVA guys can pretty much shut down an entire floor on their laptop if they felt like it, and no one would know until a manager on their end saw it. Shutting down a floor is delaying a couple hundred orders every minute.
>>
40hrs a week x 52 weeks = approx 2000 hours

2000hrs x hourly = yearly

It's not fucking hard.
>>
>>51399715
>implying the engineers or software devs are treated any better

nigga, did you read the NYT article?
>>
>>51399728
Yeah, I get it, I'm a moron who doesn't make enough pay (because for some reason that matters to you asshats). Can we move on?
>>
>>51399601
>pickers and stowers are expected to do one product every 8-10 seconds. Baxter would take much longer, and iirc Amazon is only looking for internally developed solutions, not outside help outside of heavy machinery.

People won't really care if baxter is slower if its 100x cheaper than a humam.
Looking at the specs for Baxter, it will use 730w max, so between 6 and 13 cents PER hour depending on your regions kWh price.

Funny you mention internally developed solutions, yet amazon bought out Kiva which they are now using.

Pair a robot like baxter with the knowledge of what a product is supposed to look like and set it free.
Nearly everything these days has a barcode.
I'm not saying its easy, but they could start baxter doing easy items like DVDs or shit that they can easily recognize and pickup.

Humans could still in the warehouse doing the more complicated shit that baxter will suck at, like possibly packing the shit properly into boxes.
>>
>>51399749
No.
>>
>>51399719
Actually, to chime in, Tier 3 PAs start at $18.25 an hour, and area managers are salaried. The PA answers to the AM, but still holds very high authority.
>>51399715
I've not signed a contract, though. I have monthly medical benefits, including vision and dental. Shit, they even give us AD&D for free and have a matching 401k plan. No idea why you're so jaded about people in my position though. You've nothing to prove to me.
>>
>>51399768
>No idea why you're so jaded about people in my position though. You've nothing to prove to me.

This is 4chan, if there wasn't some complete asshole in the thread it would be a damn miracle.
>>
>>51399768
actually, that's wrong, the FC I worked at the Tier 3 fags started at 12.50/hr and only get a .50 increase every 6 months just like regular slaves, I mean associates, in the FC
>>
>>51399764
Yeh, I get what you mean entirely. My only concerns still though are if the Baxter-like robot will ever wind up having fatal flaws in the future, and they would cost more to replace than an average employee. Hell, the reason Amazon switched to Kiv operations and kept humans is so they can put orders out faster, which is the main focus of the company. Slower orders make customers less satisfied, and unsatisfied customers make stock plummet, which means Bozos loses money.
>>
>>51399794
Your FC must be an older one though. The one I'm at has PAs who start at $18.25. You're thinking of Ambassadors, maybe?
>worked at
>worked
There's the problem. Shit probably changed since you left the company/went elsewhere.
>>
>>51399595
$20k/year is decent for the job. He said nothing about decent to live off, just that he is not underpaid.
>>
>>51399689

Inbound Problem Solve

Shit's hella comfy but with peak and our FC over capacity it's been hell looking for missing products that need to be processed.
>>
>>51399839
You've got a tough ass job, I see how backed up you guys are with shit to do. You in receive, or stow?

Also, not posting my location, since I don't want anyone telling the GM of the place I work at that I'm talking about the job on 4chan. Encouraging you guys to do the same.
>>
What's the MTBF of a kiva robot?
>>
>>51399861
Do you have to sign an NDA or something or are you just being moronically overparanoid?
>>
>>51399873
If the person on the floor is fast, and the floor isn't busy as all hell, about 5-10 minutes at most. Lately though, it's been 10-20 minutes depending on the location and type of error. There is redundancy though, since there's a good number of drives just chilling around.
>>51399876
Moronically overparanoid, though I don't want any workplace retribution, since that has happened to people on this site, and others, before.
[spoiler]Also so you can't see me ;)
>>
>>51399764
Yeah but you cant bring in 100,000 extra robots in Nov/Dec to deal with the holiday rush. and then let them go after they get their Christmas paycheck.

"Cyber Monday" is where a large majority of amazon's revenue comes from
>>
>>51399795
meh its coming eventually.

Just break it down by cost per item.

1 persons wage for an hour is enough to run baxter for 2-4 DAYS.

Even if that person works at a speed of 5 seconds per item, that still only adds up to 720 items
Baxter could take 4 minutes per item and still come out cheaper than the human.

Not every order needs to be rushed out.
The place for humans in warehouses will be shrinking.
>>
>>51399861

Originally from the dock busting ass or jumping on the pit equipment. Nowadays I'm on a laptop doing fuck all
>>
File: ss (2015-07-23 at 02.38.56).jpg (32KB, 234x413px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-07-23 at 02.38.56).jpg
32KB, 234x413px
>>51399939
You might be right, though I'm properly and understandably in denial to a certain extent. I'm aware it could happen, but I'm choosing not to focus on it.
>>
>>51399913
So let me get this straight, your robots have a mean time between failures of 20 minutes? How the fuck is that even practical with them breaking down all the time?
>>
Amazon warehouses are fucking slave drivers. I don't envy you.

t. Former Amazon warehouse worker, now MBM warehouse worker that makes 15.60/hr.
>>
File: amazon.jpg (65KB, 1198x680px) Image search: [Google]
amazon.jpg
65KB, 1198x680px
>>51399921
>"Cyber Monday" is where a large majority of amazon's revenue comes from
I don't think amazon releases daily revenue numbers, but quarterly numbers are easy to find.

is it really that surprising that amazon and other retailers have spikes in sales during the holidays ?
>>
>>51399977
20 minutes is the longest I've seen one down on a floor I was working on, but the robots don't constantly fail. It'll typically be 3-5 robots at a time, and even then it takes two minutes tops to get it back online. It's just a matter of priorities, since we have to prioritize stations over most other things.
>>51399988
Glad you got a better job with good pay, anon. Hope you make a good living off it :)
>>51399966
Bwahaha, I remember the dock, it was actually pretty fun compared to being on the line. Originally wanted to be a pit driver, but they took too long to train me, and I'm in another department now anyway.
[spoiler]No VTO temptation either.
>>
>>51398833
I don't know how it is at your Amazon, but how do I get into the IT dept since I'm through smx
>>
>>51399745
Yes, I read the NYT article. To say nothing of the fact that it was nothing new to anyone who lives in Seattle (and probably anyone in tech), the NYT article was clearly motivated to report on a subset of teams at Amazon that are managed in a very toxic way.

But besides all that, engineers and devs get stock options and real benefits (not whatever bullshit benefits a warehouse gig worker gets).
>>
I work in retail FT and make a little over $20/hour with benefits

its a physical job, but it gives me some freedom.
>>
>>51398833
Who decides on the recommended boxes? I was packing and sometimes the computer asks me to put some ear rings in a fucking U2 box.
>>
>>51400025
You're from an agency, are you temp? If you're temp, good luck. Work hard and kiss ass, you'll stay and have a chance.
If you were hired before peak, it's possible for you to transfer. Check the bulletin board for any openings, or the job hub, or just ask someone from the HR office, not the desks. Likely you'd need to be a blue badge in good standing to transfer into IT.
>>51400047
Had no idea medical insurance was bullshit to you. No idea what you have against us, honestly. You just seem angry.
>>51400064
I've no idea, never been in outbound, but I'd assume that it preloads the container needed based on the fragility and size/weight. An earring in a box lined with bubble wrap is safer than in a bubble mailer, most def.
>>
>>51400017
>>51399977

He want's to know the mean time between failure for one robot, not how often a robot breaks
>>
>>51399749
No.
Like seriously, how did you ever think you were making twice as much money a year than you thought?
>>
>>51400064
The items are measured when they come into the warehouse. these automatic measurements somtimes end up skewed because of the packaging or other factors, this causes the 'correct size' box to be much larger than it should.
>>
What kind of people work there OP?
I am also in a distribution center and 80% of the people that I work with are nigs and various spanish. Is it the same over there?
>>
i've worked at an amazon before.

the only people that actually work hard are the ones loading the trailers and the ones packing at high velocity.. everything else is easy
>>
File: 20151117_205507.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151117_205507.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
Amazon SDE here monitoring the thread, but most people won't care what I do (Instant Video). More people care about the FC's and AFT, so keep discussion aimed at OP. I'm just on standby.

Btw OP, congrats on blue badge!
>>
>>51400260
There's more women than men at mine
>>
>>51400298
AWS Security engineer here as well, monitoring, ready to pull the trigger on any proprietary secrets being leaked.
>>
>>51400397
Same case over here.
You're not nap right?
>>
>>51400433
nah
>>
>>51400260
This one's smack dab between recneckistan, niggsville, whitey town, and mehmet's house, so we get a fair share of everyone. most new peple are from niggsville though.
>>51400284
Pretty much this. Most physically demanding job was being on the dock, and also being a water spider.
>>51400298
Hey there, nice to see a non-FC employee here.
>>51400429
Do whatever you want, I don't make a big deal.
>>
>>51400017
Dammit I want to know how long a single robot can run without breaking.
>>
>>51400487
No idea dude, I don't memorize the drive numbers so I wouldn't know how often a specific drive will have an error worth going out for. There are occasional duds though that will keep having a command error throughout the night, in which case it probably just needs to be cleared of it's cache, or whatever it is Facilities clears.
>>
>>51400475
Actually, since I'm AWS i don't give a flying fuck about anything retail.
>>
>>51400429
>AWS
Bro, I'm client side. I don't even touch your servers, and I wouldn't say anything that I wouldn't say to a friend looking to interview anyways.
>>
any way to get online on the computers? i know they run ubuntu and use firefox browser. though when you start firefox there's no url bar
>>
>>51400610
If you have outlook access, and the shortcut exists on there, you can send links to your work email and proceed from there. Good luck not being caught though.
>>
>>51398833
When will Amazon distribute dragon dildos?
>>
File: ss (2015-09-23 at 01.00.28).jpg (33KB, 269x379px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-09-23 at 01.00.28).jpg
33KB, 269x379px
>>51400755
never
>>
>>51398833
>they're changing the name to Amazon Robotics, even though we barely do anything to the robots themselves.
will look good on the resume when you're made redundant though
>>
>>51398833
Do the robots ever follow curved paths, or do they only turn in place?
>>
>>51398833
What college did you go to?
>>
File: 13+-+1.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
13+-+1.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>51399441

So we're just going to ignore the booty
>>
>>51399568
Did the same thing at the age of 18 for 19€/hour in France seems like ur country doesn't reward job that much.
>>
Why did u overdraft my credit card dick it's just $5 I had to pay $300 in fees
>>
>>51398833
>amazon warehouse in my town

I have been thinking about it, but how are the hours there? do you get a set schedule or do you work whatever hours they give you? Are they flexible with college students?
>>
>>51402588
Not FC guy but in case he left to sleep or something, usually they have some system that sends number to the temp agencies on how many to hire. You would need to be picked up by one of them probably so that you are technically a contract worker. At that point hour negotiations are probably up to the agency more than Amazon. Amazon just gives them the quota to fill. You meet the rates, like OP said, eventually you become a direct hire for Amazon and get the full time blue badge.
>>
>>51398865
its getting its free upgrade by the nsa in israel, dont worry goy
>>
>>51402307
>He doesn't have his account setup to not get overdrafted
>>
>>51399318
>working with warehouse robots
>full medical benefits starting the first day
thats a red flag to me anon
>>
>>51399268
>implying infrared is not emitted by everything that is not at 0°K
>>
File: 1400293851489.png (536KB, 809x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1400293851489.png
536KB, 809x1200px
>>51400429
>tfw now you've tempted me
>>
Is there anyone that doesn't work at amazon?
>>
Ordered an mSata evo 850, but the new laptop i am getting only takes m.2s (i know I should have done more research)

can i return it brah, before it comes here (i live in australia)
>>
>>51403530
HELLO THIS IS RAJEET
YOUR CONSUMER EXPERIENCE IS MUCH VALUE
>>
>>51399768
>AD&D for free
>not playing 5e
>>
>>51399348
>I have a decent job at a local computer repair shop.
You're nothing but a bottom bitch, then.
At least it's work.
>>
>>51404173
Hey if nobody bottoms then nobody tops.
>>
>>51404181
True dat.
I'm junior sysadmin, but I might as well be a low life rat the way people treat us, and look at my job in general.
>>
>>51402132
I didn't my brother, that ass is a round one, may it go in the book of great asses.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.