[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nexus 6p Headphone output.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Jack output.png (69KB, 858x900px) Image search: [Google]
Jack output.png
69KB, 858x900px
I had just convinced myself to get a 6p.

Then this shit comes along. My biggest gripe with my current Nexus 5 (2013) is how poor it runs headphones, even low imp ones. Even if I put the files onto the phone and tingle with equalizer apps, it's still really bad.

It seems this is also the case with this generation. I really like listening to music, but I do not want to carry around a mp3 player when I have a phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCztFgrMEeM
>>
>>51392548
Its one of the specs that aren't shown on spec sheets but it matters just as much as ram in my book. My old htc m7 had a great level of volume. Nexus 5 was shite in that aspect and my 930 is pretty decent.
>>
>>51392548
I have a pair of sennhaiser earbuds and hd 280 pros and a nexus 6p and i have absolutely no problem listening to music at a reasonable level. Don't worry op
>>
>>51392548
>>51392804
>louder is better
>losing your hearing is good

Kill yourselves.
>>
Decent headphones make this chart irrelevant by having built in amplification
>>
Holy shit Op, you are an idiot

I wear sennheiser 280 hd over ear headphones, and my ears burn when I have the volume even half way up on my note 3

Have fun with your shitty audio quality and phone
>>
>>51393103
Oh Shit sorry, thought you meant iPhone 6 plus, not nexus 6p

Thought you were trading in a perfectly good flac player for a 64kb/s aac player
>>
>>51393003
Not OP, but you clearly don't understand the concept of headroom and clean gain. Giving a 20w amplifier 20w of continuous load will leave you with distorted, wimpy sound. Task a 100w amp in this way and you'll have very clean sound. The same loading principle applies to headphone amps, just on smaller load scales.

See also: high impedance headphones
>>
>>51393003
You're an idiot.

All headphones are different, some need more power to achieve the same level of volume as others.

The main reason people bitch about the volume limit warnings is because they're using hard to drive headphones which aren't deafening when turned to full volume on the device because the device has such weak output.
>>
>>51393003
No, it means I can have higher quality audio even at lower volumes.
>>
>>51394256
> volume = quality
What the fuck is wrong with you people.
>>
and that's why I have my dedicated music player +128gb sd+ $500 placebo iems. :^)
>>
>>51394318
I honestly don't know what's wrong with you. You appear to be retarded.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.