[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's your collection coming along iKeks? I've got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0007.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
How's your collection coming along iKeks? I've got a Hoko Link coming as well, but i'm holding off on more until I make sure apple aren't going to change the connectors every 24 months.
>>
Hmm ok. Lets open this up a bit then. android watch and microsoft watch people may also post their collections
>>
IS this place for geeks or just nerds? How does everyone here not have cool shit like a smartwatch to mess around with?
>>
this is a bait thread op
>>
>"Smart" watch
For literally what purpose? Name one thing you can do easier on a "smart" watch that you can't do easier on a phone or real watch. It takes 2 seconds to take my phone out of my pocket and unlock it, and the screen is 6x the size of a watch face, with no lag, no streaming, and no bluetooth connectivity. My analog watch doesn't have to be charged every night, and also tells the date.

What is the one killer reason to buy a smart watch other than to be a consumerist sheep?
>>
>>>/fa/
>>
>>51388880
You get all your phone notifications on your wrist for starters which was enough for me to want one. You just raise it for Siri too which i use all the time when nobody is around to think i'm crazy for talking to myself. I can get up from my desk to grab a coffee, and on the short walk receive a tap on the wrist, which makes you naturally look at your watch, where you instantly see the message. It's just convenient.

I would suggest if you don't understand the appeal to maybe try a fitness tracker than can display incoming phonicalls. Thats how I new that have the addition of all other notification besides calls on my wrist would be brilliant
>>
>>51388880
and even if my phone is is sitting in front of me on my desk, and i get a notification, the tap on the wrist just makes you naturally look at your watch instead of picking up your phone
>>
File: Huawei-Watch.jpg (120KB, 1180x660px) Image search: [Google]
Huawei-Watch.jpg
120KB, 1180x660px
>>51388233
>rectangular watch face
it's like you want to be known as the office baby
>>
>>51388880
Pebble Time Steel is what I bought because I work a job that doesn't give me free time to play on my phone. At least with my watch I can see who is calling or texting me and reply somewhat to them using template text messages or voice based texts. Honestly it is a lot more useful than it seems once you get out into the real world and have a job.
>>
>>51391007
At least his bubbles are blue.
>>
Nobody actually bought this shit, not even the shills have prepared images

Proves how popular these things actually are
>>
11 posts, 6 IPs

Something tells me OP has made a dry shitposty topic...
>>
>>51391199
Thank fuck. There is still hope they fad will just die.
>>
>>51388834

>"g-guys pls reply to my thread.."

Lmao.
Saged to hell and back.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.