[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you don't know if you should get the Nexus 6P or LG V10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: v10-lead.png (545KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
v10-lead.png
545KB, 1024x512px
>tfw you don't know if you should get the Nexus 6P or LG V10
>>
File: 1436767887056.jpg (20KB, 469x256px) Image search: [Google]
1436767887056.jpg
20KB, 469x256px
lg v10 unless you want a useless battery in a year or two
>>
>>50795423
But those nice Android updates tho
>>
>Overheat 810
>Quad HD AMOLED (on a bright white OS)
>small, non-removable battery

>even considering the 6P
kill you'reself
>>
>>50797057
I thought 6.0 has a dark theme option?
>>
>>50797101
nope. it was rumoured but they cancelled it.

unless you want to unlock and root and flash some currynigger autist's or eastern european criminal's custom OS from XDA
in which case say goodbye to your fingerprint, passwords, photos and any credit cards you use through your phone
>>
>>50797218
fug guess I'll stay on Kitkat for a bit longer.
>>
Nexus 6P is gonna be shit. The Snapdragon 810 is a flawed chip and there is no single implementation of it that's acceptable. Here are some large phones worth considering:

Nexus 6
LG G4
LG V10
Moto X Pure
Note 5
>>
>>50795686
lg does fairly well for 1+ year and custom rom community always finds a way until you're bored as fuck with your device in 2 years
>>
>>50797057

they got the cooling worked out the phone will be fine, google wouldn't release a phone with a processor they know is supposed to overheat and not take measures to prevent said overheating
>>
>>50797619
lol. dat delusion.
>HTC wouldn't release a phone with a processor they know is supposed to overheat and not take measures to prevent said overheating
>OnePlus wouldn't release a phone with a processor they know is supposed to overheat and not take measures to prevent said overheating
>Sony wouldn't release a phone with a processor they know is supposed to overheat and not take measures to prevent said overheating

that's what they say about every phone with this chip. face it, it's faulty, nothing can fix it. not dual heatpipes, not adding "v2.1" to the marketing. nothing. google/huawei, just liek the others, started making this before they realised hwo shit it would be, they signed the contract with qualcom for the chips. by the time it emerged they were faulty as fuck, it was too late. they'll do exactly what the others have done, pretend there's nothing wrong with it, sell it to dumb consumers, and just try to weather any backlash.
>>
File: pudding.gif (748KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
pudding.gif
748KB, 540x360px
>>50797732

meh I can always return it and buy a moto x pure if it doesn't work out
>>
>>50797057
>3450 mAh
>small
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.