[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skullcandy Grind and Xbox one compatibility

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 81rNWEW++pL._SL1500_.jpg (165KB, 1304x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81rNWEW++pL._SL1500_.jpg
165KB, 1304x1500px
Hi,

does anyone know whether the Skullcandy Grind headphone and the Xbox One are completely compatible? By using the Xbox One Headset Adapter, of course.

By full compatibility I mean that not only does the audio work, but the mic, too.
>>
Skullcandy is a marketing company that contracts Chinese factories to take existing headphones and change their colors/logos.
>>
>>50788523
This headphone is supposedly pretty good, I don't give a damn about company. Can we be on topic again, please?
>>
>skullcandy
eheheheheh
>>
>>50788707
Can you suggest a different one?

The conditions:
- for listening to music on the road
- fully compatible with Xbox One
- has a mic
>>
>>50788488
Jesus those are some ugly fucking headphones...

Anyways, you can make most of the headphones work with the Xbone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTnBzY8mCDs&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>50788756
What kind of budget do you have ?
>>
>>50788756
most xbox compatible headphones will have the larger mics, which look silly when you're not gaming
>>
>>50788756
Any headset with CTIA standard MIC setup will work, more info at : http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/connect-compatible-headset
>>
any headphones/mic combo that works on your phone will also work on the bone
>>
>>50788541
Have fun with one side going out within a month or less.
>>
>>50788790
50 EUR, I guess.
>>
>>50788488
Skullcandy are fucking shit, fuck off.
>>
>>50788885
Yeah for that much you might as well go for the Grind, i assume you are on the younger side? So they will fit you fine, just need to find out if they are CTIA standard on the MIC, cant find any info on that, you might have to call them up.
>>
>>50788758
Also, if you want you can make any headphones+MIC work with Xbone like >>50788758 shows.
>>
>>50788837
Thanks, mate!
>>
>>50788929
I will check with them, thanks for the advice.

I'm not that young, actually, but the Grind is also available in black, which is a bit less flashy. But I'm open to other suggestions!
>>
>>50789044
You really are fucking autistic

Mummy shouldn't buy you these fucking vulgar headphones

You should stick with stock xbox(lol nice xbox kiddo :^]) mic and buy some earphones unless you enjoy looking completely aspergers in public and heavily mentally crippled compared to a normal socially aware non sheltered teenager who plays xbox all day and likes ironic meme pages on facebook
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.