[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We don't need more people in CE/CS/IT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: avenet zedboard.jpg (76KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
avenet zedboard.jpg
76KB, 400x343px
I am a computer engineering major working on embedded systems (C++ on ARM) and involved in the hiring process in my company.

If there is anything indicating that you have been trying to get more people to our field by teaching programming at high schools, coding bootcamps or you went around to middle/high schools to tell how nice you work is I WILL NOT HIRE YOU.

Our field is over saturated. We don't need more people and lower wages.
>>
>>47691685
>and involved in the hiring process in my company.
>I WILL NOT HIRE YOU.

Pretending it's not some dumb HR milf deciding your next colleague.
>>
why are you so insecure?
>>
>>47691685
>embedded systems (C++ on ARM)

Thats a FPGA my nigga not an ARM board.
>>
It's oversaturated with people but there are a shortage of good people in CE/CS/IT who are competent.
>>
>>47691770

The SoC on OP's board is the Zynq-7000 which is ARM+FPGA.
>>
>I am a computer engineering major
Meaning you haven't graduated. Since interns don't make hiring decisions, I am not worried.
>>
>>47691829

I doubt OP is American. I finished my BSc in CS last summer and call myself a CS major on English forums. Is that not the right term?
>>
Bump for nerd tears.
>>
>>47691846
It implies that you're still working on your degree. Usually you would call someone with a bachelors degree a "graduate" or use some more descriptive verbiage.
>>
>>47691932

Pls kill yourself faggot.
>>
File: linus_likes_h.jpg (89KB, 640x427px)
linus_likes_h.jpg
89KB, 640x427px
>>47691750
>>47691685
Programmers are expensive , the demand is really high and will grow a lot in the future.
They want to teach how to code to everyone so they can pay lower salaries and have cheaper workforce.
>>
>C++ on ARM
DANES IN CHARGE OF EMBEDDED SYSTEMS AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAAHHHAHHHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
>>
>>47691685
>We don't need more people and lower wages.
literally every trade says this
>>
>>47691782
This. A thousand times this.
Sadly, most of the people who do most of the hiring are equally bad.
>>
>>47691685
Embedded systems master race here. What is the name of your company so I never apply to it?
>>
>>47691685
leave your job and go work in a farm then, you fucking autist
>>
>>47691685
What a shit company you must have.
>>
>>47691685
http://www.manpowergroup.com/wps/wcm/connect/manpowergroup-en/home/newsroom/news-releases/global+talent+shortage+hits+seven-year+high#.VTvzpNJ_Oko
>>
>>47692183

Danish biomedical company.
>>
>>47692224
Are you working on the "Always Drunk 2000"?
>>
>muh secret CE club
It's almost like decently paying jobs pick up interest over time.
>>
>>47692211

>dat url
>>
Bumply bump
>>
Then fuck "your company".
>>
>>47692453

Fuck you too.
>>
>>47691685
>C++
you're not even a real programmer in my eyes
>>
>>47692538
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy5rz1cft5w
>>
>>47691685

Official /int/ thread:

>>>/int/40813866
>>
Some faggot spams this shit on /int/ daily.
Control your autists /g/
>>
>>47692697

To be honest /int/ is the most autistic board.
>>
>>47692697
W- well he never did it here so he is probably one of your guys anyways.
>>
>>47691685
Arts major pls go
>>
>>47691685
This reminds me of when I was at school I wished my country's top universities would institute more access schemes to help people like me et in. Once I did I turned into a total elitist snob sperging out whenever I heard that someone with less than top grades got in to my university because a) I felt that it devalued my degree and b) I just wanted to be part of an exclusive club and feel better than everyone else. 3 years down the line I left and burned my fedora. I suggest you do the same OP.
>>
>>47692824

I don't mind arts majors but arts majors who think they can code should kill themselves.
>>
File: angel.jpg (12KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
12KB, 299x299px
>>47692238
underrated post
>>
so many tears
>>
>>47693245

faggot
>>
>>47692115
How new is this meme?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.