[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point in your life did you realize that Facebook is nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 16

File: facebook.webm (147KB, 460x356px)
facebook.webm
147KB, 460x356px
At what point in your life did you realize that Facebook is nothing but a waste of time?
>>
>>47647693
Last week.
>>
>>47647693
From day 0 on.
>>
>>47647693
4 years ago when I deleted my account
Meanwhile all of my friend's brains ahve turned to mush
>>
I've never used Facebook
>>
File: muh.jpg (379KB, 1306x890px) Image search: [Google]
muh.jpg
379KB, 1306x890px
>>47647693
i deleted my account 3 years ago and now i have no friends or social life

>I wish I was joking
>>
>>47647811
Surely this is related to facebook.
>>
>>47647789
this, also
>At what point in your life did you realize that 4chen is nothing but a waste of time?
>>
>>47647693
I'm thinking of leaving Facebook, I'm not sure if I should. I'll lose touch of most of my friends and the convenience.

Sway my /g/.
>>
I left it about a year ago now. Absolutely nothing changes because I always SMS/WhatsApp my friends anyway.
>>
>>47647693
From day zero, when all the rest of my highschool classmates made their accounts.
>>
>>47647693
>>47647762
>>47647783
>>47647811
>>47647900
>using facebook in first place
also:
>implying that this sewer is not also a huge waste of time
>>
Late 2005 after they let high schoolers start using it. I knew at that point it was no longer a tool and was just another myspace.
>>
>>47647937
*Also that shitty whatsapp saved my social life, too bad jewckerberg also bought it.
>>
At what point in your life did you realize that 4chan is nothing but a waste of time?
>>
>>47647977
It isn't a waste of time. It lets me practice social interactions so that I'm better at them when they come up in real life.
>>
>>47647994
interactions=/=insulting other anons over petty shit in some imageboard
>>
>>47647994
Ah, yes, I also practice my social skills on 4chan so that when somebody in real life says something stupid I can shout "TOP KEK GREATER THAN 2015 STILL BEING AN IDIOT ISHIGGYDIGGY". But I get strange looks so I guess I still need practice.
>>
>>47648023
4chan lets you learn to pre-emptively have responses for people's inane comments. Like if I understand how stupid people actually think I can shut down their faggoty arguments faster and end the interaction.
>>
>>47647977

I have actually learned a lot of shit on this website. All the arguing people do helps you make the best decisions.
>>
>>47648025
kek
>>
File: rip memes.png (55KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
rip memes.png
55KB, 500x240px
>>47648025
It's the techniques not the exact phrasing, you idiot. I don't spout memes when I meet people and in fact I don't even like hearing other people use them outside the internet (and even then ONLY typed comments, hearing them in voice is hella-gay)
>>
>>47647693
When I first heard about it
>>
File: 1406963140202.jpg (39KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
1406963140202.jpg
39KB, 394x394px
>>47647994
Don't you realize it's not fuckin the same? I can't make you more social person.
>>
>>47648033
Yeah but are you willing to fuck yourself psychologically from the years and years of using this shithole just to be able to shut down some retard's faggotry at work?
>>
>>47647994

autism the post
>>
>>47648060
Thanks to 4chan I KNOW I am smarter than anyone I run across because it's been proven time and time again here on 4chan that I am in fact superior to basically everyone.
>>
>>47648038
>I have actually learned a lot of shit on this website
Like what?
>>
its good. I use it as a news feed and to keep in touch. its good for group messaging especially when i don't want to leave my PC

ofc it wouldn't be for friendless faggots
>>
>>47648065
Yeah man. Besides, if it ever got too rough or hard to deal with I could just close the tab and go back to posting on yospos for a while instead.
>>
File: shhh loli is sleeping.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shhh loli is sleeping.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
tips for making friends:

>have a facebook
>go on buzzfeed and share every other video and make a comment on it
>you're suddenly the cool guy who shares all the cool content

things to avoid posting:
>anime pictures
>video games
>nerdy shit
>>
>>47648071
I am not sure if it's bait or not.
>>
>tfw I am legitimately getting too old for this shit
>earlier today I had to Google what an acronym meant
>see mention of WhatsApp here in 4chan in this thread and have no idea wtf it is
>still do not understand what Twitter is or why I'd want to use it
>also do not understand what Instagram is, do you just take pictures? How does it differ from flickr?
>>
2 years ago

haven't used it since and don't regret it
>>
>>47648142
Go to your bed, grandpa.
>>
>>47648077
>skype
>teamspeak
>texting
>phone calls

among other countless ways to keep in contact
>>
>>47647693
the first day? Have anyone ever expected it to be usefull?
I just registered acc to access school materials people are sharing
>>
>>47647994
>>47648033
both these
Also there is always that one interesting thread once a [long period of time]
>>
I've never had a Facebook as I always found the idea of it weird.

But it's a bit silly to claim it is a waste of time when you post on 4chan.
>>
>>47648142
>>see mention of WhatsApp here in 4chan in this thread and have no idea wtf it is
>>still do not understand what Twitter is or why I'd want to use it
same anon, just not old
>>
>>47648159
nobody uses all of those. everyone uses facebook though.

>skype
could be an alternative, but the apps are bloated shit and more focused on voice than text
>teamspeak
for pc only really.. not everyone uses that or has a PC.. more for gamers
>texting
fb messenger is better especially for groups
>phone calls
not for groups

fb messenger is just more convenient since everyone uses it and its good for organizing group events/hangouts
>>
>>47647693
I use facebook to chat with friends because messenger became skype and skype its a piece of shit for messagging.
>>
>>47648156
That made me laugh so hard for some reason.
>>
Right about where i knew so much about my friends conversation was futile and redundant. Deleting my account was the best choice of my life. Also, my privacy felt really threatened at some point. They having the right to access and sell your mobile location to third parties for smart advertising...that's downright evil, even google has higher morals.
>>
>>47648142
I'm pretty sure WhatsApp is just instant messaging 4 kidz. Fuck if I know what people use Twitter for, though. And all I know of Instagram is that it lets people apply preset filters to their photos to make them look like they're taken with a shitty camera in the 80s and have been stored improperly or something.
>>
>>47648235
Why not use IRC? What does facebook do better for messaging?
>>
What made you think this? It sounds like your friends posts rub you the wrong way. Personally I use Facebook to keep track of friends.
>>
>>47648159

everything on that list except teamspeak is normie shit
>>
>>47648142
>>also do not understand what Instagram is, do you just take pictures? How does it differ from flickr?
same, wtf is pinterest btw
>>
>>47648263
>wtf is pinterest btw
From what I can gather, an online pinboard for teenagers.
>>
>>47648263

pinterest is reddit for soccer moms
>>
>>47648142
> twitter
Twitter is a giant unlayered graph of posts. The appeal is that everything is visible to everyone and everyone can reply to anything.

I don't use it, but I appreciate the simplicity of its design. No special-casing, no fluff, just users and a their textual interactions.
>>
>>47648277
but my mom loves pinterest. She uses it to find recipes then makes me eat the food she cooks from the recipes.

I think it's a recipe site based on how she is always talking about food and pinterest
>>
>>47648277

> for teenagers

:^)
>>
>>47648295
I'm 30. So everything is for teenagers.
>>
>>47648277
>Pinboard is a fast, no-nonsense bookmarking site for people who value privacy and speed.
>There are no ads and no third-party tracking. You pay a small annual fee and that's it.
>Pinboard lets you bookmark from any browser, connect up to three Twitter accounts (and favorites), and sync with popular services like Instapaper or Pocket.
I just don't get it
paid botnet?
>>
File: flying cat.jpg (21KB, 430x322px) Image search: [Google]
flying cat.jpg
21KB, 430x322px
>>47648281
My mom showed me this cat yesterday from pinterest. She said it's a very popular image among her pinmates. It's like 4chan but 10 years out of date I think.
>>
after i graduated high school
>>
>>47647693

Sometimes I make fake profiles to stalk/update myself on people I used to know - it's a lot harder now that more people have moved to 'private' profiles and the like where you need to be friended to see further but you can still glean a fair bit of information.
>>
>>47648249
see images without clicking links
see video thumbnail previews
voice recordings
show who has seen which recent message
good mobile app

plus not everyone uses IRC or is nerdy enough for that
>>
>>47647693
>At what point in your life did you realize that Facebook is nothing but a waste of time?

That was intuitively obvious to me when I first heard the concept back in the MySpace days, or Friendster, or GeoCities, or whatever it was that started the whole thing.

The only thing I ever did was to get a domain name and develop my own personal html/php pages, as a learning opportunity. Soon after that, I turned it all over to my wife to maintain the content -- I lost interest once I figured out how to do it.
>>
>>47648406
>show who has seen which recent message
That sounds horrible, you'd be obligated to either respond or look like a dick
>>
>>47648247
>WhatsApp is just instant messaging 4 kidz
I've never used FB in my 25 years of life, yet i still use whatsapp cause it's simple and gets shit done.
Saves your social life when you don't want to post personal pics to get likes.
>>
I had a literal fucking Facebook withdrawal when I left it a few years back. Best thing I ever did though.
>>
>>47648428
it is. it's recent too.
>>
I've tried using Facebook a long time ago but all I could find was boring page design and a bunch of idiots. Those idiots were my family and they don't know I've never been on in the past 4 years. They're not exactly idiots just that their knowledge were put to other places rather than what I spend my time doing nothing but learning about computers and doing nothing all day because IT is the best when you work with educated people. It's just so annoying being pushed into a position that irritates you but just by the presence of family there.
>>
>>47648428
yeah I agree somewhat, but it only happens when you click on the actual chatbox or if you open the conversation in the mobile app

either way doesn't bother me. I just don't respond or be honest. most conversations are casual fluff anyways

at least you know they've seen the message and you aren't talking to nobody. I don't think anyone should be forced to respond to every single thing anyways. depends on the kind of conversation you are having though really
>>
>>47648128
Well, it is easy to feel this way when you can only argue with people that try to shut you down by misinterpreting what you're saying and turn it into green text. No one actually wants to discuss anything here.
>>
>>47648515
Facebook made me realise how many of my friends are morons and how much of my extended family I hate. And are morons.
>>
>>47648142
You use Twitter to get news from people or corporations the second it comes out. It's like instant news directly form the source.

WhatsApp is pretty much imessage for all platforms but it really depends on where you live if people even use it.
>>
>>47648075

Training and nutrition from /fit/ because people on there have provided information to show the best ways to eat and train.
How to invest from /biz/, same deal information and studies.
Science from /sci/, same deal information

I know a person could go read books/articles/studies on the internet/library but the point is that you can sort of have fun and learn SOME stuff browsing this website.
>>
>>47647693
sometime around 2009
>>
>>47648573
Yes.
>>
>>47647827

I think it is. I recently got facebook, and boy did I realize how much of an inconvenience you are to everybody if you don't have it. I don't like it, but you do need it unless you want to be left out. Not intentionally of course. It just happens if you don't have it.
>>
>>47647693
Facebook® is more than a simple waste of time, it is the world's most dangerous military application.
>>
>>47648672
Enjoy being obligated to Like posts and post comments about things you don't care about to avoid being left out of some event you don't really want to go to anyway
>>
>>47648247
>Fuck if I know what people use Twitter for, though
It's just a marketing tool for celebrities and corporations.
>>
File: format_my_harddrives.jpg (39KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
format_my_harddrives.jpg
39KB, 800x536px
>>47647776
/thread
>>
>>47648428

It's great. It makes you ignore your phone until you have the opportunity to respond.
>>
About a year ago....I've destroyed all,of my social. Social media accounts
>>
>>47647811
The same happened to me. Honestly it was worth it though, the posts there are absolutely just fucking mind numbing.
>>
>>47647693
facebook is really useful for keeping up with friends and organizing events
you know, things that people with social lives do
>>
>>47648768
Isn't there a way to filter all the trash reposts on the walls? (i'm asking cause i've never used fb, i'm not lying)
>>
>>47648600

Most of what is posted on those boards is wankery and falsehoods for instantly gratifying entertainment. Memes and shitposting abound.

4chan is shit.
>>
I never made an account.
>>
>>47648792
Why would Facebook delete posts that companies are paying them to force upon people's news feeds?
>>
>>47647693
>posting on "muh blog"
>>
>>47647693

I actually quit using it because it got to the point that everyone I went to high school with was getting real jobs, and getting married, and having kids and it was just depressing as fuck to hear about.
>>
>>47648812
I'm saying the crap that your friends actually repost, or does the marketing crap that they're sucribed to get auto reposted?
>>
>>47648715

I never do that shit, aside from wishing people happy birthday and such. Most people realize I don't actually want to use it, but do so anyway out of convenience. And it's basically only people I talk to in real life that I have on there.
>>
Recently lost most of my friends due to depression + finding out what they say about me behind my back. There are now 2 people I actively talk to on FB and a bunch others that I barely know.

On top of that, FB makes it too easy to remember my past mistakes and fuck-ups, like exs and neckbeard behaviors.

I'm making sure I have the remaining friends' correct info and then deactivating the sunovabitch.
>>
>>47648845
>And it's basically only people I talk to in real life that I have on there.
So it's pointless? You could just talk to those people in real life.
>>
>>47648837
It gets auto re-posted. You get shit like:

"Your dumb ass friend Jeff likes McDonald's. McDonald's fat-ass fries, click here for more!"
>>
File: 1429426530760.jpg (270KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1429426530760.jpg
270KB, 1280x720px
>>47647693
I have never had a facebook account. I'm afraid I won't have any friends at all to make me feel good and show other people pictures of me having fun with them. I don't leave my home basement so much, only to work and go to college, work and a farm of mine.
>>
Basically its shit. Cool people use instagram now.

I dont use any of that shit. I used twitter to check out some famous people I knew and ask them stuff.

I used to use snapchat but it just loldoesntwork now.

I'm switching back to a dumbphone in a month or so. Im so done with social media. Shits fucking gay. Im pretty much done with 4chan too. I'll stick with IRC and the odd forum or so for internet social needs. Maybe the sevenchan or the other one. fuck I've been even using reddit for super niche topics.

Computing and I have a mixed relationship. I love computers and the internet. My passion. but my ADD doesnt let me do anything else or anything that matters half the time. I just use a netbook most of the time now so I dont keep distracting myself. Can't do anything heavy on this thing. so it works out
>>
>>47648877
You can hide those posts from your timeline so you stop getting any and all mcTM stuff.
>>
>>47648877
Damn they've turned ultra jew.
>>
File: 2015-04-22 19.44.55.png (77KB, 675x280px) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-22 19.44.55.png
77KB, 675x280px
>>47648792
The authentic ones arent that much better
>>
>>47648600
4chan is an alright way to get into things.

As long as you take everything anyone says with a grain of salt and do research outside this website, it's fun and discussion often takes a very informative turn.

Sure the quality of discussion can be poor, but there is more than just maymays and trolling, when you've been on a board for a while it's easy to seperate trolling from actual discussion.
>>
>>47648876

I think it's been made clear that it's mostly a convenient tool for organizing things and a chat client. That is how I use it. It has its place.

And look. I was without it for years and years. I know how much easier it makes things, now.
>>
>>47648888

I think that's a common fear. Was sorta like that for me. Didn't turn out like that of course, because I worked at it a little.
>>
Never used it, ever. I can keep friends fine without it. I do use whatsapp though.
>>
File: 1396744227483.jpg (536KB, 1600x726px) Image search: [Google]
1396744227483.jpg
536KB, 1600x726px
I never used social media.

I grew up using an Amiga and later Win95, so I'm fairly "know nothing" to everyone that was present for Eternal September, but living through the days of Kazaa, MSN/AOL messenger, totse and the dying breath of the dotcom schemes made me paranoid or my personal info ending up in the hands of people who shouldn't have it. Idiots who fell for f/14/cali and britany_spears.mp3.exe were laughed at, and at the time I honestly thought there would be "hackers" that could find me if I put my info online, so I used fake names, addresses and burner emails.

Years later, it turns out the gov collects everything you put out there, people willingly list their personal info online, and even casual retards can find someone's name, address and embarrassing history because they made a facebook page and use the same username across all their accounts.

Now I'm one of the only people I know totally unreachable by skype, facebook or plentyoffish/whatever. I get texted invitations if there's a party, or a verbal what's up. I'll admit some people might enjoy the convenience of networking online, but I like to keep my personal life separate from the nosy fucking world.
>>
>>47649088

So what do you do when there's a photo-op at a party or whatever? Hide? Because people will upload all that to facebook and try to tag you in them.
>>
>>47647957
I learned more on here than I ever did on facebook.
>>
>>47649140

Oh yeah, and you do get "tagged" sometimes even if you don't have an account there.
>>
There was a 3 year gap where I didn't use Facebook at all. But this girl came along, and Facebook is my only communication with her.
>>
File: 1429043971431.jpg (130KB, 891x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1429043971431.jpg
130KB, 891x1200px
mfw a major storm/flood jsut happened here and relief efforts and people helping each other was conduced on fb.

mfw> local tafes offer support on fb

>mfw Egypt's rebellion as conduced on fb.

>mfw op is yet another hipster

Keep being a pretentious faggot.
>>
>>47649140
Oh I don't care, if I'm in a photo they'll tag me but my name doesn't connect to anything. It's unreasonable to expect that kind of evidence cropping up, but I'll never understand the people who list their home addresses online or connected to some embarrassing singles website full of their fetishes.
>>
>>47647693
The wall is a big waste of time. As a chat client, however, it's not. I just wish my friends used something else that is not facebook for inane chat
>>
>>47649140
Not that anon, but I avoid this problem by not going to parties or social meet-ups. I have also requested before that people not photograph me with their phones.
>>
>>47649235

Is the wall still a thing? Didn't they replace that years ago?
>>
>>47649013
>I worked at it a little
How? What did you do to improve yourself?
>>
>>47649242

rms pls go
>>
>>47649159
Man don't remind me, i'm tagged on shit from highschool even though i didn't have an account.
Thank god that social network is almost dead, hope Jewckerberg doesn't buy all their data when they finally die.
>>
How do you feel that Mark Zuckerberg is better at programming than any of you and he's a billionaire?
>>
>>47649242

> hey anon you want to go to a party later? Stacey Megatits is gonna be their.

> Why don't you just let the jewbook fuck you in the ass directly and cut out the middleman? fucking pleb.
>>
>>47649257

You misunderstood. I've always had friends and gone to parties and done cool things with others occasionally. It's kind of useless if you don't already have people who've nagged you for not having it frankly.

What I meant was that I made sure people I care about were made aware that I was joining, and that casual acquaintances did too (rather secondarily though, that's how facebook works sometimes). And when I finally joined, everyone started friending me and liking my profile pic and commenting "gratz on joining!" and other such inane things. I also made a few humorous posts in a few contexts too, and let myself be tagged in a few pics etc so they appear on my timeline. I don't really care about my profile beyond that.
>>
>>47649252
Wall/timeline/newsfeed whatever the fuck you call it. It's just useless inane shit most of the time.
>>
>>47649397

Yes. I don't care about it. But it's fun to see what others are up to sometimes.
>>
>>47648945
words of wisdom
>>
>>47647693
I filter my feed for only statuses and news articles.
My 90% of my friends don't spam the feed and no one pasts sappy shit.

It's the best way to stay in touch with family and friends.

Unless you're autistic enough to not care or have a social group based around another medium.
>>
>>47649242

MFW no one detects the sarcasm
>>
>>47649231

We have online phonebooks in this country, so the address thing is moot here. But yes, I understand what you mean.
>>
File: 004.gif (2MB, 570x237px) Image search: [Google]
004.gif
2MB, 570x237px
>>47647693

Since about 2005, when I learned Myspace was a waste of time.
>>
>>47649435

>>47649270

You should have posted it on facebook if you wanted more attention. Or perhaps on reddit.
>>
Relevant Social Media Power Rankings:

1. Snapchat - if you aren't an autistic fucktard it's the ultimate tool for flirting and getting nudes. this app is a gift from the gods. also, stories show what your friends are up to and is more casual than instagram so poeple don't post le artsy bullshit. only problem is it's a buggy mess.
2. Instagram - Pictures of shit your friends are actually up to, very few ads
3. Facebook - entirely useless unless school has relevant information on pages or you love getting requests to like businesses because your long lost bud just got a social media internship at burger king. people under 25 do not post on Zuckernet any more
>>
>>47649477

Aren't instagram and facebook closely tied together?
>>
>>47649493
if you want, your instagram can automatically post its pictures to your facebook. in my experience, less than 10% of people i follow do this.

Obviously facebook owns instagram, but not really relevant to the function of the actual app, besides data collection if you're worried about that. I don't have my real name on any social media
>>
>>47648600
Hahahahahaha
>>
>>47649088
I love that picture, man.
>>
>>47649515

Christ, that explains why some people (all girls actually) have been nagging on me to get instagram now. Fuck that.

I'll get a linkedin for work and then I'm gonna sit back and let it roll.
>>
>>47647693
Before the Snowden leaks
>>
File: 1429140996783.webm (2MB, 640x480px)
1429140996783.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>47648142
>sitting at McDonalds
>group of teens behind me babbling
>hashtag hashtag hashtag hashtag hashtag
>I hashtagged that first I own that hashtag
>hashtag stealing hashtags
>literally every other word out of their mouths is hashtag
>look back and they're all holding their phones out taking pictures of themselves with the exact same stupid expression, and not together either
>they're all glued to their phones and not even looking at each other
I'll never understand twitter and these kids' obsession with blogging absolutely everything. I really fear for the future of western society. I can almost see the intelligence officers of agencies the world over laughing at how people do their jobs for them, creating extensive dossiers about themselves for free.
>>
>>47647693
I've never used it, for this reason
>>
the minute it first cropped up OP
>>
>>47647693
>socializing is a waste of time

then what the fuck are you doing on 4chan
>>
>>47649727
>implying facebook is socializing
>>
>>47649679

And here you are, posting on a website full of dubious posters and posts, a website that has been proven to happily give out information about its users to the authorities, thinking you are safe in anonymity.
>>
>>47649732
>implying implications
>>
File: curry.webm (3MB, 352x264px)
curry.webm
3MB, 352x264px
When I stopped trying to pick up girls and reading what utter retarded shit that people I knew or strangers posted. Stupid articles, bitching and just down right stupidity started to make me hate people in real life, worst of all is the scumbags that I went to school with writing long paragraphs about being stabbed in the back like they are addressing some crowd of people who give a shit, I have that whole village filtered because they all think they are on the moral high ground yet would beat you up to steal a euro coin.

I would delete but at the minute I use it for college, my friends and a few guys in my course use it for swapping notes and idea, once I graduate I will delete it.

The only positive I can think about facebook is fap material.
>>
>>47647693
After about a week. But continued to use it for about a year until i downloaded all the data they collected on me and looked through it. They save EVERYTHING
>>
>>47649809
>The only positive I can think about facebook is fap material.

I use it to jerk off too!
>>
>>47649825
All those slutty girls you haven't talked to in years from school you never had a chance with all posting hundreds of slutty pictures to choose from.
>>
>>47647693
few years ago, I deleted it. it's shit
>>
like 5 years ago when i realized i didn't use it for anything
>>
>>47647693
When I got a job that involves nothing about fagbook whatsoever.
>>
>>47647693
7th grade
>>
Facebook user here, I only use it for the messages and friends features as everyone is always using it.

Overall, the news feed is absolute shit taken from other sites and is fully filled with memes and shit.
>>
What's the difference between what's app, viber, and kik? I know snapchat has self destructing messages, I think I know that one.
>>
>>47647693
when I was a babby I got bored of facebook after like 6 months.
its just the same bullshit over and over. people shouting into a vacuum and then occasionally receiving responses. "which spice girl are you" surveys and really lame games.

all the cool people were on MSN Messenger anyway.
>>
Havent had a facebook since 2009

Love it.
>>
>>47649848
Pretty much. I used it when I was in high school as well. It was great talking to them later in school, knowing I'd ejaculated to them only hours before.
>>
>>47649690
What in the actual fuck...
Those puppies no!!!
>>
After i got laid from it. used it for meet ups with friends and met my fiance then had a kid
>>
>>47647693
Since it was introduced. I never joined.
>>
>>47649948
I loved causally talking to them and thinking
>I just fapped to your last sexy picture bitch!
>>
File: sad-bear.jpg (30KB, 503x395px) Image search: [Google]
sad-bear.jpg
30KB, 503x395px
>>47648573
For some reason I read "moron as "mormons". Sorry Anon.
>>
>>47649727
4chan isn't a social network. On social networking sites, the focus is on engaging with people. On 4chan, the focus is on engaging with ideas. The people behind those ideas are largely irrelevant. Indeed, by default, they are entirely obscured.
>>
>>47649994
Fuck you nigger
>>
>>47649906
Nothing, well whatsapp is just now trying out voice calls on android but for the rest it's literally the same shit. It just depends where you live kik isn't even known outside the US while Whatsapp is mostly used in Europe and south america and Line in eastern Asia.
>>
Year and a half ago
>>
From the start.

"Deleted" my account some number of years ago.
>>
Two years ago. I create an account sometimes to join groups for competitions, but I always delete the account when it's over. Too bad there's no other way to keep in touch with friends casually
>>
>>47649690

Jesus christ what Mongolian moving picture is this from?
>>
>>47648429
Doesn't use fb botnet but uses unencrypted whatsapp botnet
>>
>>47649690
that webm ruined my day
>>
>>47649690

Huh, her sneakers changed color.
>>
>>47650460
Whatsapp is encrypted now, not like i care much i only use it to talk with my gf and m8s over stupid shit.
I'll change when jewckerberg starts asking to synch your contacts with your fb account.
>>
>mfw I have to facebooks so I can keep my work shit seperate from my personal shit
>mfw I lost my virginity because of facebook

Is useful
>>
>>47648053
>hella-gay

>ever using that "phrase"

That's gay, you fag.
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.