[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>flamewars 24/7 about x being better than y >people shilling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Financial-Technology.jpg (3MB, 2670x1841px) Image search: [Google]
Financial-Technology.jpg
3MB, 2670x1841px
>flamewars 24/7 about x being better than y
>people shilling all over the place for x via generalizations

>people trying to debunk how x is inferior on all grounds generalizations

>this proceeds for 300 posts

>nobody talks about pros and cons being a case by case basis

>bias,stockholm babyducks on the whole spectrum don't want to admit validity on any level

is this /g/ in a nutshell?
>>
pretty much
>>
don't forget they all know better than you know

and that you are retarderer than you
as you!

and tha....

I'll get the rest later.
>>
File: umbrella.jpg (89KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
umbrella.jpg
89KB, 800x800px
I think a sizable portion of /g/entoomen here do the exact opposite everywhere else. You come here, you see that fucking RMS pic and you just feel "fuck it, shitpostan time". This is where they let their hair (or fedora) down. Couple that with a few, but vocal genuine youtube comments tier idiots and you get this faggotry
>>
>>47545581
Welcome to Neo /g/, enjoy your stay.
>>
>>47545581
sounds about right.

threadly reminder to install gentoo.
>>
>>47546711
I see it exactly like this, some threads have better people in them but in general things have gone to hell around here.
>>
>>47545581
No, /g/ has turned into nothing but Windows-shilling by gamers.
>>
>>47547010
You're exactly the demographic the OP is talking about, you immediately disagree and propose your own rule set without considering the points brought up by the person you're talking to. Blaming Windows computer game players for making /g/ a worse place ignores all the cellphone threads and blatant spoon feeding/bait threads which surely outnumber gamers posts.
>>
>>47547050
No. Gaymers shitpost the most by far. They literally try to make anything gaymer related. They are a huge cancer to this board.
>>
File: 1353092887_8186_ebola.jpg (56KB, 526x350px) Image search: [Google]
1353092887_8186_ebola.jpg
56KB, 526x350px
>>47547079
>>Everyone
Would you rather have gaymer related cancer or desktop/battlestation/edc/sceenshot ebola?
>>
>>47547190
battlestation = gaymer
>>
>>47547190
could remove that shit & the people it attracts yourselves if you actually rejected it & took the time to derail the threads enough
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.