[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to any start-up >80% of people who work there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: 39.jpg (125KB, 688x917px) Image search: [Google]
39.jpg
125KB, 688x917px
>go to any start-up
>80% of people who work there look like this

why?
>>
>>47521936
>complaining about attractive men at your job
wtf
>>
would bang
well, im off to l/g/bt
>>
>>47521936
You're right but I don't know why they look like this.
>>
>>47522049
Because SV is now

>anglo
>country club
>east coast
>old money
>>
>>47521936
I do start-ups but I look more like Homer Simpson. Does that make you feel better?
>>
>>47521936
He looks like a respectable individual.

Solid, well-groomed beard. Nice button up. No gaudy piercings or neck tattoos. No queer nazi youth haircut.

This looks like a decent chap.

The beard and work shirt are a staple of fashion these days. Just like jean jackets and bellbottoms were in the 70's. It's popular, so you see a lot of it.
>>
>>47521936
If you're in IT grow a bear, people esp harlots will show respect towards you.
>>
Because thats how normal people look like

What, do you want to work with a bunch of fat overweight neckbeards who look like Stallman?
>>
beard and cigar do not match with girl shoulders.
>>
Why does he have such long neck?
>>
>>47521936
At least not smelly fucking autist with neckbeard and annoying freetard philosophy
>>
>>47522072
why? this have a historical background? i would like if you explain it or post some links.
>>
>>47522157
>25 year old with little boy haircut, lumberjack beard and cigar
>normal
>>
>>47522176
>boy haircut
excuse me?
>>
>>47522184
his haircut makes him look like a 12 year old boy with a beard
>>
Is he a top?

Please say yes.
>>
>>47522198
>implying you're not bald/balding
>>
>>47522176
>little boy haircut
literally what
>>
>>47521936
>jelly that you don't have good aesthetics and a top notch beard

>>47522176
>>47522198
>absolutely buttblasted insecure hideous faggot

kek
This board is ridiculous
>>
>>47522156
>grow a bear
>>
Lmao op upset his single moms weak ass genetics can't grow facial hair

Kek
>>
>>47522213
No, he's a man.
>>
>>47521936
Why wouldn't they?
>>
What's with all the /fa/gs on my /g/?
>>
>>47522900
If you have a single mom, then you actually have alpha genetics. 5% of all men impregnate 90% of all females, and those top men are the alpha males.

Source: I hang out in /r9k/ a lot.
>>
>why do people look normal at normal jobs
>>
>ITT: People pretending their neckpubes are like this beard
>>
>>47521936
why are white people so fucking hairy
>>
File: tina_fey_eye_roll.jpg (19KB, 535x380px) Image search: [Google]
tina_fey_eye_roll.jpg
19KB, 535x380px
>>47522928
>my /g/
One of those guys...
>>
>>47522970
According to the reigning tinfoil theory on /x/, its because we evolved from wolves.
>>
Because start up people have to socialize and promote their product so they cannot look like neckbeard dweebs
>>
>>47522970
Because our hair doesnt shrivel up and get all nappy and dead
>>47522981
/x/ is roleplay
>>
>>47522978
Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of shit with down syndrome.
>>
>>47522134
after reading your post i agree
my brother and his friends are all starting to get gaudy tattoos everywhere and have shitty haircuts so its nice to see someone without that stuff
>>
>>47522997
>tfw white and the hairiest person I know
god my back hair is so sexy imo
>>
>>47522997
>/x/ is roleplay

Hahahaaha. Oh if only that were true. A tiny fraction of /x/ is roleplay, the overwhelming majority is legitimately mentally ill people who refuse to take their prescribed medications.
>>
>>47523006
Do you feel better after letting all that anger out?
>>
>>47523027
Kill your parents for not having you aborted and then kill yourself for being a fucking loser.
>>
>>47523026
>the overwhelming majority is legitimately mentally ill people who refuse to take their prescribed medications.

That describe the entire 4chan user base.
>>
>>47523056
Hey! I resemble that remark
>>
File: huh.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
huh.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>47523045
You sound like the same guy who claims he isn't mad then responds with this
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.