[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I have never installed linux /g/ WILL defend this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

>I have never installed linux

/g/ WILL defend this.
>>
>paid Microsoft trolls WILL defend this
Fixed
>>
>>46962377
Rather be a paid Windows shill, than be a Linux one who does it for free :^)
>>
>>46962367
Of course he hasn't. He installs GNU/Linux instead.
>>
>>46962393
I dunno man, I have a bunch of music in AAC on my Fedora machine. It's simply the best OS around these days.
>>
Beautiful thread

Simply beautiful
>>
File: 264.jpg (68KB, 496x410px) Image search: [Google]
264.jpg
68KB, 496x410px
>>
>>46962416
Heaven't you hurd?
>>
>>46962427
>fedora
>using le meme os
>>
If i could interject for a moment...
>>
>>46962613
And that's why we can be sure that Fedora will remain the best OS and not get fagged up by teenagers.
>>
>>46962367
>/g/ WILL defend this.
No we wont, stallman is a faggot.
And that's coming from a GNU/Linux user.
>>
Dumbfucks don't know his OS is Emacs
>>
>>46962952
Also why would you go through the process of installing gnu/linux if you have an army of sycophants willing to do it for you
>>
Stallman doesn't contribute code anymore, nor does he know how to install Linux.

Honestly what does he do on a day to day basis? I really want to know. he's not on tv, and he's not *that* heavily booked.
>>
>>46962977
He's the leader of the FSF

That means people consult him on what to do and he vetoes or allows stuff

Just read the FSF mail list
>>
>>46962985
What the fuck do people consult him about?

It sounds like he just fucking trolls people over email. Is there that much work in being a bridge troll for the FSF?
>>
>>46962977
>nor does he know how to install Linux.
Please tell me you don't actually believe that.
>>
>>46962977
I think he says he spends most of his time answering emails
>>
>>46962993
>It sounds like he just fucking trolls people over email
Shit, someone on 4chan figured it out. Someone call Dave for more FSF propaganda videos and damage control!
>>
>>46962977
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2015-01/msg00717.html

example
>>
>>46963004
Past the first steps, he has literally no experience in the past 10 years. I'm not saying he can't figure it out, but he doesn't know how to do it right now.

He's said so himself.
>>
>>46962367
I bet he does not clear nor cook also.
>>
>>46963220
Of fix stuff.
>>
>>46962427
no anime faggots, no bronies on support forums, no shitty amateur wallpapers and flashy themes, no angsty kids afraid of using le fedor ameme os.

just professionals. truly master race.
>>
Installing GNU/Linux or any OS is a waste of time and it isn't something productive. Installing an OS is literally transferring bits from one place to another and then waste time configuring shit you aren't going to touch again. He's the fucking president of the Glorious FSF, he obviously has an assistant that takes care of that shit.
>>
>>46963518
>discriminating against anime faggots within a group of smart people
>>
>>46963040
Just because you installed Arch Linux last week doesn't make you a professional. In fact, everyone can do that. Stallman wrote an operating system and is more intelligent than all of you together.
>>
>>46964055
> I'm not saying he can't figure it out, but he doesn't know how to do it right now.
Are you literally retarded? Can you not fucking read? Or did you just ignore what I wrote so you could act like your post had meaning other than being a medium for you to show your autism through.
>>
>>46964084
I just stopped reading because you triggered me.
>>
>>46962416
>Of course he hasn't. He installs GNU/Linux instead.
No he explicitly stated that he had never installed a single OS. He always relied on others to do it for him.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.