[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we talk about cell phones a lot, but what about the cases?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 18

File: Cell Phone Cases.jpg (132KB, 803x536px) Image search: [Google]
Cell Phone Cases.jpg
132KB, 803x536px
So we talk about cell phones a lot, but what about the cases?

>brand
>functionality
>durability
>longevity
>style

What case do you use?
>>
I use ur mom
>>
>>46894572
>What case do you use?
None.
Using a phonecase is like using seatcovers on a brand new car.
>>
>>46894599
#rekt xD
>>
I use this one for my iPhone 6
>>
>>46894609
What.

You can't accidentally drop your brand new car seats and crack the seat belts.
>>
otterbox defender, i'm a clumsy shit and aluminium is hard to grip on to.
>>
File: IMG_20150307_071344.jpg (2MB, 3120x4208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150307_071344.jpg
2MB, 3120x4208px
>Blue Jk Diablo case

It comes in two parts. A softer rubber part that goes on first and gives it color and a second black hard plastic that has a stand built in since I watch a lot of stuff when I'm out passing time.

The rubber part is still pretty fucking hard, it wraps around my OPO and sticks out a bit, which is good since the screen is fucking beveled.

Had a similar case on my Nokia Lumia, it looks good, easy to install, perfect fit, functional and it cost about 11-14$ on Amazon.
>>
>>46894656

You're an idiot if you think a case is going to help protect your phone. If it lands screen down, its cracking, no matter what case you have on.

Cases are just complete waste of money, and they make your phone bulky, huge, and ugly.
>>
File: otterbox-galaxy-s4.jpg (38KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
otterbox-galaxy-s4.jpg
38KB, 500x305px
>>46894704
But that isn't true.

With the right case, a face down drop will do zero damage to the screen because the screen wont even make contact.

Pic related.
>>
File: tridentaegisnexus5m-1024x1024.jpg (55KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tridentaegisnexus5m-1024x1024.jpg
55KB, 1024x1024px
>>46894572
I like my Trident on my Nexus 5
>>
>>46894852

keep thinking that if it makes you feel better. I've seen a ton of phones with "rugged" looking cases but still had shattered screens. The only way not to shatter your screen is to not drop it.
>>
>spend hundreds of dollars to get a slightly thinner phone
>spend more money for a case which makes it much thicker

good goys.
>>
>>46894609
>not using seat covers on a brand new car
>>
>>46894884

Be sure to get covers for these seat covers as well, wouldn't want the covers to get dirty.
>>
>>46894872
Except I've had and used the Defender for almost a year now, and I've dropped my phone at least 4 times, and the phone itself is in sterling condition.
>>
>>46894704
>phone lands on corner without case
>bye screen
>phone lands on corner with case
>oh look its fine
>phone lands on screen without case
>fucked 100%
>phone lands on screen with case
>is it a good case? chances are it will survive if the surface is flat enough
>is it a shit case? screen will break but at least the phones casing isnt damaged : ^ )
>>
>>46894872
Ive dropped my Nexus 5 a couple times and thanks to the case there is zero damage. Without the case the phone would have gotten scratched or dented. Also the rubberized phone body would start to wear shiny if I had no case

Face it, youre a little bitch
>>
>>46894901
>logic
>you
>>
>>46894852

I have this same case, i unknowingly dropped my phone at a gas pump and ran over it before realizing what i had done. Still works a year later.
>>
>>46894609
>he's alright getting dust and tiny particulate debris in the 3.5mm headphone jack
>he's alright having a phone that's scuffed as shit
>he doesn't care about keeping his new shit in new condition as long as possible

Holy shit dude, have some respect for your stuff.

I bet you're the kind of jackshit retard that just throws shit away when it gets broken and buys new shit that same day.
>>
File: sku_283144_1.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sku_283144_1.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
I use the one that fits my 8000mah batter for my note3

http://www.dx.com/p/replacement-3-8v-8000mah-rechargeable-li-ion-battery-w-back-case-for-samsung-galaxy-note-3-more-283144#.VPsbP5_0_0o
>>
>>46894932
>Also the rubberized phone body would start to wear shiny if I had no case
so what you can't see it anyway with that ugly case on.
>>
Don't use phone condoms.

I tend to not treat my phones like shit.
>>
Can you imagine if I dropped my OPO with no case? Fuck that, while all these phones look good, almost none of them can withstand any sort of trauma on their own.
>>
>>46894572
got a spigen case, it's pretty good.
>>
>>46894956
Show pictures of the phone and case.

I've heard rumors you can run over phones inside Defenders, but never seen it actually happen.
>>
File: RainbowBulbs.gif (490KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
RainbowBulbs.gif
490KB, 500x500px
>>46894959
>Battery Actual Capacity: 6800mAh
>>
>>46894905
>>46894922
>>46894932
>>46894946

You don't know that case prevented anything. I've never used a case, and probably drop my phone once a week since I started using smartphones maybe a decade ago.

The only phone that ever shattered was a Galaxy S 4 I owned. I shattered the screen three times, replaced the glass 2 times for <$20, but the third time the display was fucked.

Threw out the samsung shit and went back to using my previous phone that was actually well built. Don't need a case. And I don't think a case on the GS4 would make it any less durable.
>>
>>46895002
2.125 x stock battery life.

>Oh my phones dead
Never happens
>>
I cannot believe some people with a sane mind are arguing cases are bad.

The reason why I use a case (flip cover, actually) , a screen protector, or any 3rd party addon on my phone is because if it drops, it's more or less protected, and the sale value (which, in all honesty, is the most important bit since phones get changed around every 2-3 years, perhaps even sooner) is intact, so that I can claim it's a mint, 10/10 well taken care of phone.

Plus I can't bother with really thin phones (below 9mm), big hands to type on and hold properly, so a case solves this problem for me too.

Also +1 for cases that have kickstands inbuilt.
>>
>>46895012
>reading comprehension
>>
>>46895012
hahaha this nigga must have one of the most ghetto beat to hell looking phones on the block.

I used to work with a guy like that. Nobody trusted him with shit because every tiem he pulled out his cracked screened scuffed to hell case, we knew it was only a matter of time before he dropped it.

Holy fuck I'd love to see detailed pictures of your phones man, god damn I bet they look like you dug them out of a dumpster.
>>
>>46895061

What looks worse? A scratched phone case, or a scratched, huge, ugly, cheap rubber case covering an unscratched phone you can't even see?
>>
>>46895089
the first one
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
I've been using the Neo Hybrid for my Nexus 5 for 1 year now. I feel like Spigen cases are the only good looking option for an N5. This case protects the phone well from scratches, minor drops and moisture.

>>46894609
>>46894704
>>46894872

The more components a solid system has, the better the force dispersion, meaning that usually a case will lower the impact force on screen / internal components. These Apple shills would agree with me if they invested the time they spent rimming Steve Jobs' dead, cold asshole in some proper education. Of course when your phone lands on it's screen nothing can really save it.
>>
>>46895089
>what looks worse

The RMA bill form in my hand, as I sit beside my door waiting for my phone replacement to come in because I didn't use a fucking case.

God damn you're stupid.
>>
>>>/fa/
>>
>>46895145
We're discussing functionality, not colors.
>>
>>46895135

lol if you think a rubber case is going to jack shit to protect your phone.
>>
>>46895131
I was about to get a Spigen for my G3, thanks for the recommendation.
>>
>>46894959
>believing anything wrote on shitty chinese products
>IT'S GOLD INSIDE !!!
>>
File: Motorola-Grip-Cover-for-Moto-G.jpg (46KB, 701x400px) Image search: [Google]
Motorola-Grip-Cover-for-Moto-G.jpg
46KB, 701x400px
>>4689457
>>brand
Moto G Grip Shell
>>functionality
Perfect, it's not really a case, so it doesn't feel like shit.
>>durability
Okay for those short falls, nothing more.
>>longevity
I've had this shell since I've had this phone, so uhhhh, 9 months now.
>>style
White plastic shell, black rubber sides.

More phones need swappable backs like this.
>>
I have this in gray/orange with a tempered glass screen cover. I've had to replace the screen cover once after taking a nice spill off a longboard but the case itself has done well with multiple drops.

I have yet to really test the S5's water resistance and I really have no intention of doing so.
>>
>>46895255
forgot my damn picture
>>
Used to use a sedio obex for my s4 now i have a note 4 there's no obex and i cant find another rugged waterproof case to use. they just don't seem to exist.
>>
>>46895255
>I have yet to really test the S5's water resistance and I really have no intention of doing so.

this is sort of why they got rid of the water resistance in the s6.

The only people who were actively "testing" the phones resistance were people who were taking it scuba diving and trying to snap pics of coral and wondering why their phones weren't working.

>B-but the guy said it was water proof!

RIP

>>46895269
I've always wondered about incipio. Their cases feel so damn flimsy in the store, like not much thicker than a literal condom.

How about the button covers? Are the rigid?
>>
>>46895219
Be careful when applying the outer frame (plastic part) to the rubber shell - sometimes the rubber edges get stuck under the plastic corners and you need to take it apart and do it again. Other than that this is a top quality product. The buttons are as responsive as the ones under the case.
>>
http://www.amazon.com/Warranty-ZeroLemon-Extended-Protection-Protector/dp/B00NVR93IY

super shill mode for this. Why doesn't anyone talk about or use battery cases much? they're literally the most genius thing.
>>
>>46895255
>tempered glass screen cover
Just googled.

>bodyguardz

God damn the product demo video they have on their front page is impressive.
>>
>>46894882

Who the actual fuck picks the thinness of a phone as the primary reason for buying a new one?

I'd rather spend a couple extra shekels to protect my considerably more expensive investment, goy. If you're arguing that an extra $10-20 isn't worth that, it's YOU who is the jew.
>>
>>46895012

You're the one who made the original claim that "the only way not to shatter your screen is not to drop it." The burden of proof is on YOU. So I would say it is you who doesn't know that a phone is fucked if it's dropped with a case. I've owned an otterbox on two phones now and dropped it on its screen several times in that process without so much as a scratch on the phone. You are using anecdotal evidence to suggest that cases are a waste of money, and your statement is disproven as long as one person dropped their phone on their screen one time and it didn't crack, which happened to me several times over. You also admitted you never used a case so how the fuck would you know that the case wouldn't have prevented anything?
>>
>>46895332
The button covers are part of the soft inner shell but they're responsive and I've never had trouble with accidental presses.

>>46895402
Yeah they're solid as fuck. It was a weird fall that broke mine in my pocket, but every day drops don't do a damn thing. I have lost the home button raiser they included but there isn't that much of a difference.
>>
>>46894704
What's it like being you? Is ignorance truly bliss?
>>
>>46895563
>broke mine in my pocket
Was it at work?

I bent a key over once while in my pocket, but some of the work I do is pretty rugged, so I'm guessing I leaned over something, or balanced something heavy I was carrying on my thigh and it hit the key on the corner and bent it.

I am always super weary of putting anything else in the pocket with my phone because of this.

At any rate, I always thought tempered glass covers were a rip off, but I'm pretty sure my next phone will have one. Which means I'll have no need for the Defender, which means I'm still in need of a new case lol

Incipio is cheap, if it works for you maybe I'll give it a try.
>>
>>46895890
No I hit a rock while skateboarding and landed on my phone. I do manual labor as well but we're not allowed to bring electronics in the building because of "signal interference" (total bullshit because supervisors and full time employees are always on their phones). But yeah I love the case, it's sturdy without adding to much bulk. I would definitely recommend buying it online though, I bought mine in the Verizon store when I upgraded and paid ~$30 for it.
>>
File: phonejoy_001.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
phonejoy_001.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>46895975
>30 dollars for an incipio case

Damn. That's harsh.

At any rate, one thing I plan on doing is adding a phonejoy so I can emulate on my phone.

A case that protects but also isn't bulky is pretty key for this because one of the accessories that comes with it slips between the phonejoy and the phone, allowing you to plug your headphones in from the bottom. But huge bulky cases will definitely interfere with this. I'm kind of afraid that any case will interfere with it, but incipio might be slim enough that it wont.
>>
>>46894637
This

Had a Sena UltraSlim for my last three phones:
iPhone 4
SGS 3
Note 3
Same case for each phone because they don't look shit and do what they're supposed too without making my phone massive.
>>
1.55$ chink case from ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clear-transparent-TPU-Silicone-soft-Case-Cover-for-Samsung-Galaxy-S2-SII-i9100-/120951841526?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c294aa2f6
>>
File: galaxy-s5-lifeproof-fre.jpg (12KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy-s5-lifeproof-fre.jpg
12KB, 285x285px
Literally got it in a Day before our last field Exercise.

It's working pretty well.
So far it has done the following:
>Gerber slipping from hand smacking directly to to front of scree center.
case/screen protector is fine and so is the phone
>Outside setting up an Antenna to troubleshoot some equipment, Phone slips out of my parka and falls to the ground about 6ft down into a pile of mud.
After a few baby wipes and opening the case to clean more, phone still works fine and the case has just only a small scratch.
>I literally throw my phone around inside the vehicle whenever I need to move since it's cramped as shit inside an HMMWV

The $80 was definitely worth it.
>>
File: 1424912602967.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1424912602967.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>46894572
None. I've never dropped a phone or broken one. The only damage that has been done to my phones is the smallest scratch from my pocket or something. Currently using a note 4.
>>
>>46896268
I wasn't sure if Lifeproof was going to make a S5 case when they first came out, given life proofs main gimmick is waterproof quality and the s5 comes with that stock.

still i have a hard time justifying 80 dollars for a case. With insurance, the deductible on replacements is like 200 dollars, which is great for a 700 dollar phone, but if the 80 dollars on a case like LifeProof can prevent you from even getting that point, then I guess it's worth it.

>>46896487
Must be nice.

I'm way to active + clumsy to ever claim such a thing.
>>
File: image_18.jpg (58KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
image_18.jpg
58KB, 600x462px
>>46896513
I feel like it helps just to have deep jean pockets that the phone won't fall out of. I'm really careful when I take it out of my pants, and when putting it back it. The note has leather on the back, so just get a good grip on it and you shouldn't drop it.
>>
It really makes me wonder how clumsy you guys are, or people in general I guess.
I see girls with <1 year old flagships, all scratched, ugly and broken. Or people that put a 2cm thick tank case on a sleek and beautifully engineered phone.

I've literally got 2 barely noticable nicks on my current phone from trying to bike/text at a 4 way intersection, and a flawless retired Galaxy S2.
>>
>>46896513
well considering I'm in the military and we do a lot of dumb shit because "muh army". Our equipment gets put through the ringer, and being a commo dude we need our cellphones in the event a major commo issue occurs.
>>
>>46896673
people who handle their phones like newborns are not people i want to date
>>
I don't get it.
People want to buy phones as thin as humanly possible, sacrificing battery life just to get that extra 0,1mm of thinness and then proceed to put the phone in an ugly thick case.
It's just a phone, if you're a retard and break it, you'll buy another one.

>But it'll be ugly after a while id I don't keep it in a case
well, it's ugly from the beginning if you do.

Also, for all those years having different mobile phones, I've never managed to break one, or get the screen scratched. The only one of my phones with ANY sign of not being new (other than fingerprints) was a HTC Desire, the metal battery cover was coated with a thin layer of something and it peeled off.
>>
>>46896673
I've got a pretty high amount of dexterity in general, I'm good at gaming and sports and used to parqor for fun (nothing crazy, mind you, but I was kind of a monkey).

I just have a neurological disorder that disrupts signals sent for fine motor control, meaning my hands shake constantly, and it actually gets worse when I try and perform very precise actions. The only way to over come it is by extreme repetition, which is how I get good at gaming.

There's only about a 1 in 100 chance I will drop my phone, but without the case, that one time I do drop it, the screen could get cracked and then it looks like shit. So I'd rather have a case on it.

I do understand where you are coming from, sleekly designed, good looking phones, shouldn't be covered, sadly, i don't have much of a choice.
>>
>>46896673
my sister breaks between 2 and 4 iphones per year. And at least 1 laptop (sometimes 2)
And I mean "really" breaks. Is she replaced them whenever the screen showed first cracks, she'd probably get a new one every 2 weeks.
Good thing that her husband is a lawyer, they have money to waste on her electronics.
>>
>>46895402

>God damn the product demo video they have on their front page is impressive.

Not really. Ever seen a professional wrestling match? Ever seen one of the competitors pick up the other one and then body slam him/her into the ring floor? Know why they don't actually get hurt?

'cause the "floor" is made of plywood and it has a fucking shitload of foam cushions underneath it. When the body hits that floor it simply transfers all the force directly into the flexible plywood panels and foam cushions thereby taking basically no damage at all.

Watch that video again and realize the surface the phone is sitting on isn't a solid hard surface: it's plywood covered with a piece of cloth and when the balls land on it it's just transferring the kinetic energy directly into the plywood panel under it, simple.

Especially the bowling ball, so think about it: if you had that iPhone sitting on a concrete or seriously hard solid surface, and you dropped a fucking BOWLING BALL on it, do you really believe the phone wouldn't be crushed when it makes contact?

If you think the phone would come away unscathed and undamaged, you really don't know shit about physics at all.

>see video
>laugh at the practically carnival vendor level of scamming bullshit going on
>it's a screen protector that prevents scratching of the display glass
>it's not a piece of transparent Vibranium that can absorb 250 lbs of fucking impact force leaving the device undamaged
>get the fuck outta here with the marketing bullshit
>>
>>46895012

>I've never used a case, and probably drop my phone once a week since I started using smartphones maybe a decade ago.
>probably drop my phone once a week

You clumsy uncoordinated motherfucker, it must be hell being you.
>>
>>46897401
Ok I didn't watch one with a bowling ball or hammer because I knew that shit was dumb.

But in one video, a guy basically takes a chisel and smashes it onto the phone. Yeah I can tell that what ever the phone is on is weak, gives way and is very hollow, you can hear it in the video.

The POINT IS. they run a knife over the edge of the screen, and then it takes the guy 5 smashes with the chisel to crack it, and the screen under is NOT cracked.

I will not be dropping my phone off a cliff or out of a moving car, I will not be hitting it with a hammer, or dropping a bowling ball on it.

How ever, I do drop it frequently, and if it can stand up to some one jamming a chisel onto it, then it'll most likely withstand being dropped, at the very least, to protect the screen under it.
>>
File: NAS.jpg (57KB, 680x400px) Image search: [Google]
NAS.jpg
57KB, 680x400px
>>46897205

>I just have a neurological disorder that disrupts signals sent for fine motor control, meaning my hands shake constantly
>I just have a neurological disorder that disrupts signals sent for fine motor control
>I just have a neurological disorder
>calling Dr. Allcome
>>
>>46894656
Kekd more than I should have
>>
>>46897518
I loved that movie.
>>
File: GhostekG3Case.jpg (85KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
GhostekG3Case.jpg
85KB, 700x420px
>>46897517

The knife thing is pointless because Gorilla Glass - even the 1st generation of it - is hard enough that no metal of any sharpness known to mankind will damage it with a simple slicing maneuver over the surface of the glass so that's a moot point, period.

Screen protectors do absolutely nothing but provide scratch and surface damage to the display glass - they do not, can not, and never will provide any type of structural integrity boost to make the display glass tougher than normal to impact damage of any kind.

But they do help with fingerprints, especially matte ones which are the only ones I'll use. The best ones I've ever found are made by Moshi but they don't make them for every device, only specific ones, sadly. Luckily I've owned devices they happen to have screen protectors for over the years, unfortunately they didn't make one for my G3 so I may have to look into one of those Bodyguardz at some point since they have that awesome matte finish.

I'm a firm believer in using a case on a smartphone, and a screen protector (since Gorilla Glass doesn't come in a matte version - how the fuck I wish it did, my god that would fucking RULE). I've never dropped any smartphone I've owned over the past decade or so, I have dropped a dumbphone (simple Nokia 1100, awesome device) once or twice however.

I currently use a Ghostek case on my G3 - it's just a ripoff design from the Spigen Slim Armor for the G2 (the G3 Slim Armor is a different design that's more rounded). The kickstand on this case works great, it's a two piece unit and it fits my G3 just as well as the Slim Armor fit my G2 when I had that phone last year.
>>
>>46897205
How do you write?
>>46896996
>not pretending to take your friend's phone and drop it over a bridge to quickly catch it before it falls out of reach
>>
>>46894872
Thats like saying you won't need car insurance because it won't help. The only way to prevent a car from an accident is not getting in an accident? Your 47th chromosome is showing.
>>
>>46897675
>How do you write?
I don't typically.

My hand writing changes with slight variance every single time I write something and I have no recognizable signature to speak of. (It's literally just a series of squiggles that start with what appears to be vague shapes of the first letters of my first and last name).

When I was in the 2nd and 3rd grade and we were learning cursive, I fucking hated it with a seething, burning passion and the second it wasn't required any more (some time in 5th grade I think) I stopped writing cursive.

I hate hand writing things, it makes my hand hurt terribly after even a page of writing and I get hand cramps.

I can type hella fast though. 85 wpm on a bad/lazy day. Which is how I took notes in Uni.
>>
>>46897675
My brother usually buys shit tier 50 dollar "smart" phones from prepaid cellular companies. He does this because he finds abusing the shit out of them to be deeply amusing

>him and his friend riding down the street in our neighborhood one time
>friend asks "hey man can I use your phone."
>Bro says "Sure man"
>Lifts phone
>goes to hand it to friend
>instead tosses it out the window right in front of his friend.
>Just be sure to give it back when you're finished, man

My fucking brother, man.
>>
>>46897788

he sounds like a dipshit.
>>
>>46897804
It's pretty fuckin funny when he does shit like that, but only on the spot.

In retrospect, yeah it's pretty shitty behavior.
>>
>>46897728
I want to do this on college too but I don't find the time, I also type some average 115wpms or 130/140 if I'm inspired but I just don't find normal to create several files of classes and stuff and then study from there, i've always been a non organized fag and I would end up never reading them
>>
>>46897824

hilarious, such a funny guy, i bet he watches jackass too, the crazy random prankster.

the fucking numpty.
>>
>>46897824

>it's shitty behavior
>but if it's funny that makes it ok
>you're worse than your brother
>>
File: 71Q26m8EfnL._SX425_.jpg (27KB, 425x467px) Image search: [Google]
71Q26m8EfnL._SX425_.jpg
27KB, 425x467px
Use pic related on my Z3. Usually don't like thin cases but there is no otterbox apparently (which I would have preferred) and the rest of the Amazon cases didn't get too great reviews.

Been working out just fine for me so far
>>
>>46897850
>>46897844
>i hate fun

Well, alright.
>>
>>46895131
>Spigen
this

it also keeps the phone from scratching up the metal around the camera when you lay it down, and prevents direct contact between the screen and whatever surface you put it on if you lay it face down.
>>
404 case not found
It wouldnt fit in my belt bag
>>
>>46897897

Fun is one thing, just destroying shit for no legitimate reason other than to call it fun, well, if you can't comprehend how fucking stupid that is, go back to trashing mailboxes with a baseball bat as you hang outside the car window, son.
>>
>>46898099
I think you might be over reacting a little.
>>
File: what-is-tempered-glass1.jpg (74KB, 943x525px) Image search: [Google]
what-is-tempered-glass1.jpg
74KB, 943x525px
Do these protect from screen shatter? Has anyone tried them?
>>
Don't need a case. Nokia Lumias do not break.
>>
>>46898989
There was a guy posting earlier that his phone bailed from a long board and the tempered glass screen shattered, but the screen on his phone did not.

I'll probably be buying one for my Galaxy S6 when I get one. Which one to get is another story. I'm hesitant to go out and buy one for 40 bucks if a 15-20 dollar one will work fine too.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.