[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all agree that this is the best phone of the year right ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

File: S6.webm (2MB, 640x368px)
S6.webm
2MB, 640x368px
We all agree that this is the best phone of the year right ?
>>
>>46794402
remaining neutral til seeing lg's flagship phone.
>>
Someone should make a browser extension that automatically filters out shills on /g/

I can make the logo
>>
Why does the Edge look thinner than the normal one?

And why does the normal one look like an iPhone 6 and Xperia Z3 smashed together?
>>
File: 1424426460201.gif (4MB, 344x203px) Image search: [Google]
1424426460201.gif
4MB, 344x203px
>>46794516
we can only dream
my friend
only dream..
>>
>>46794543
Because of the rounded edges
>>
>>46794402
bait.jpg
>>
>>46794402
damn that's ugly. sasuga samsung, I give them 4 more years.
>>
>see OP video
>laugh at how shitty that looks
>all the things that made the Galaxy devices great now thrown in the garbage
>go back to using my vastly superior G3
>still laughing
>>
wow so shiny
such premium materials
10/10 samsung did it again :^)
>>
>>46794474
I wouldn't expect too much, LG G3 was pretty shitty afterall
>>
I really don't see a reason to upgrade from my Galaxy S3, everything beyond this point is really unthrilling and just the same shit with higher numbers to allow the jews to continue releasing $800 phones every 6 months.
>>
one day I have to work for a multi national like samsung. I want to understand how shit like this happens when neckbeards all over the internet can immediately tell that it will fail and hurt the company by just looking at specs and pictures.
>>
wow samsung is really grasping at straws here. so desperate.
>>
>>46795469
>multi national like samsung.
the shitty phones like these are the result of the Korean culture

the "bosses know it all" culture
>>
why did Samsung, who usually cates about durability so much, make the Galaxy s6 with a glass back?
>>
>>46795469
I love the Note 4 but the S6 completely alienates me as a samsung customer, I bought the N4 because of easily replaceable battery and microsd slot, along with the fact my Note 2 was very durable. Now just because MUH METAL and the Iphone you cant replace the battery, and you fucking have to pay for more memory. Also you drop it and thats it
>>
>>46795469
it will definitely be successful. It's a huge improvement for samsung, because the main complaints about galaxy series were build quality/materials, and bloatware. If they got rid of bloatware as well, and it's running vanilla android, it will be a very successful flagship. Just because some neckbeards on /g/ say, that they won't buy it, doesn't mean anything, cause the vast majority of buyers are normal people, who don't care that much about 'muh microsd'
>>
>>46796760

Because they caved to all the retards and fags that whined about how they didn't feel expensive enough.
>>
>>46794402
nah bruh the M9 is.
>>
>>46795469
I want to be a delusional neckbeard that spends his time in his mums basement thinking he knows more than a company worth billions like you one day
>>
They sacrificed a removable battery to have a disgusting glossy unibody?
>>
>>46796950
>fat fugly bloated retarded looking pos
lel
>>
>>46796963
looks pretty dope actually
>>
>S6
>"MUH ALUMINUM FEELS"
>No SD Card
>No removable battery
>Exynos will overheat worse than Snapdragon's horrific 810
>Curved glass that breaks 10x easier and unsuitable for cases
>2600mAH battery will last 10 minutes
>Camera sticks out
>Probably 1440p because they're stupid
>Fat bezels
>muh slimness
>8gb storage or some bullshit
>Touchwiz with 2-3GB RAM still lags
>oversaturated camera

Fuck you. Get a Note 4 instead.
>>
>>46796817
Yeah, like the one thing that set them apart. Wondered how long it would take them to learn from apple and charge $100 for a $20 sd upgrade. Really hate the metal fad too, people do know metal blocks RF right? Bluetooth, wireless, cell... yeah I know it's only like a couple db but most polymers are just as resistant without the dings or bends... Hopefully some other company takes over and I will just move from Samsung.
>>
>>46794402
>screen is completely flush with bezel

great thinking retards, screen's gonna get all scratched up
>>
is the front glass glossy?
>>
>>46794402
>No MicroSD

You lose Samsung.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVk3ZWrhHxc&feature=youtu.be

1H 15m inc
>>
>>46797012
LG is probably your best bet. Despite the battery+sd thing the Moto x is an amazing phone and it gets maybe 60% better reception than my note 4 does of ra dio signals-and Moto does stock Android better than google
>>
File: angry_bang.png (3MB, 1374x1500px) Image search: [Google]
angry_bang.png
3MB, 1374x1500px
>>46794402
>>No SD Card
>>No removable battery

Samsung you piece of fucking retarded shit, fuck you. You were suppose to be the best phone manufacturer not an iphone clone. The 2 only things that I wanted on a fucking phone and you took them away you piece of fucking ebola infested shit. God damnit I am so disappointed.

All we have not are the Note 3 and the Note 4. They are the last good phones samshit has ever created.
>>
>looked forward for a Galaxy phone for the removable battery and SD card, always was a nexus user
>the s6 doesn't have neither of those
I guess I can live with it..
>>
>>46794402
I will never buy a phone that doesn't have
>expandable storage via sd card slot
>physical home button
>replaceable battery
ever. for any reason. it will never happen. when I see a phone that doesn't have all these things I don't even think about it.
>>
>>46797163
Note 4 might be the last phone you ever get unless LG decides to adopt a home button
>>
>>46797163
>physical home button
>this much autism
>>
Once you go Galaxy you always go back to w/e you had before.
>>
>>46794402

>No removable battery
>no SD card
>>
>>46795419
Same but s4. I just bought a extended battery for it after 2 years and upgraded to lollipop.

Now I'm getting around 4 days of normal usage and get to enjoy lollipop.

I might keep this phone for a couple of more years.
>>
>>46797129

Join the Note 4 master race. Literally the only big phone worth having.
>>
>reddit and /g/ bashing the fuck out of the Galaxy s6 because wahh MUH SD card, muh removable battery
>meanwhile even MacRumors and macfags love this phone's design
>>
>>46797163
+1
>>
>>46796950

>LITERALLY glued together by unsteady China hands
>>
The only things that makes Samsung superior to other phones are removable battery and sd cards.
>remove both
Now my Z1C has no removable battery but still a sd card slot...
Why would anyone using Samsung upgrade to this thing? S5, is still strong enough, same for S4, hell maybe S3 is still good enough for 99% of all apps.
>>
>>46797262
>meanwhile even MacRumors and macfags love this phone's design

just checked macrumors. i'm surprised
>>
>>46796950
>3 year old design
>still haven't removed useless black bar
HTC will be sold to huewei or ZTE in 2 years tops.

even then they'll be firing everyone and just using the brand. HTC is just too shit of a company to last.
>>
>>46797193
That'll probably be my next upgrade when my GS3 craps out.
>>
>>46797322
having Samsung haters like the phone >>>>>>> neckbeards mad about muh SD card and removable battery
>>
>>46797477
but the samsung haters will buy the iphone
>>
File: 1422062917176.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1422062917176.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>NO SD SLOT
>BATTERY GLUED IN

Lmao samsung you had one job
>>
>>46797163
This
Add FM radio to that list
>>
>>46797542
but then you'll never be able to buy a phone
>>
wow that actually looks pretty sexy, i would actually buy this. the old samsung phones look like shit from the 90s
>>
>>46797600
What are sony products
>>
if this came out at the same time as the iphone 6 i would get the 6. glad i got a note 4
>>
>people bitching about SD card storage

you don't need it in 2015. you have fucking cloud storage and streaming. get with the fucking times.
>>
>>46797600
Why
Do manufacturers hate features or something
>>
>>46797747
A dying breed.
>>
>>46794402
>No microSD card slot
>No removable battery
>No water resistance at all
Looks like im finally off samsung's bandwagon. Fuck you samshit.
>>
>>46797779
Nice maymay
>>
>>46797793
Ha, you wish
>>
>>46797876
it's not a meme. it's fact. the people against it are audiophiles and paranoid fucks who think MUH BOTNET are good excuses. just be a normal fuckin' human and use what's accessible to you. your life will be a lot more streamlined.
>>
File: 18aspvest8rmrjpg[1].jpg (745KB, 1600x899px) Image search: [Google]
18aspvest8rmrjpg[1].jpg
745KB, 1600x899px
>No waterproof rating
looks like I'm getting a sony smartphone next
>>
File: 1002.png (8KB, 363x364px) Image search: [Google]
1002.png
8KB, 363x364px
>>46797968
2/10 too obvious
>>
>>46797970
>Sony Smartphone next

I got some bad news for you...
>>
>>46797876
>>46797999
Not that guy. I wish more companies added SD storage. Honest question, though: why not just use the cloud storage? You have things like Google Music for music storage, Google Drive for various files, Dropbox, etc...

Why not just use those? They're pretty much always accessible. Why bog your phone down with so many files? I understand if you're in an area where your data isn't great. But other than that, why not just use what's out there?
>>
>Blah blah fuck my ass no swappable battery

All phones have replaceable batteries including iphones. It just takes a little effort and a few screws to be able to do it. Stop being a consumerist whore and you'll find this out for yourself.
>>
>>46798078
not everybody has unlimited data and streaming shit uses more battery then it would accessing it locally
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.