[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buyers remorse thread? I bought a 3D monitor. Used it like 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: 18mnlvqps48iajpg.jpg (139KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
18mnlvqps48iajpg.jpg
139KB, 500x334px
Buyers remorse thread?

I bought a 3D monitor. Used it like 3 times. Total waste of money.
>>
Lumia Windows Phone.
>>
File: 1331140802491.jpg (61KB, 545x549px)
1331140802491.jpg
61KB, 545x549px
>>45822334
Bought CoolerMaster Thermal Compound.
I managed to put it properly on the GPU of my GeForce 9400 GT, but it became so hot while playing Doom, the thermal compund started to make buzz and hiss sounds and started to melt.
I panicked and unplugged my computer, but it kept hissing for 5 minutes.
Then after removing the fan of the GPU, all thermal compound was gone.
Fuck it was like black magic
>>
File: eMsZiaU.jpg (175KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
eMsZiaU.jpg
175KB, 768x1024px
Bought a Chinese clone wacom tablet monitor for $400. Never used it really because the drivers didn't work on my X220t because it's already running real Wacom drivers.

Tried to resell it for $150 but nobody wanted it.
>>
Lumia 800
Twice a custom-built GAMING desktop
Nintendo consoles
Nintendo handheld
CoolerMaster laptop cooler
>>
r9 280. I wanted a 280x. Still heaps better than my 550 ti.
>>
>>45822555
>Nintendo consoles
>Nintendo handheld

Those were the best things I've ever bought.
>>
>>45822579
Yeah but I'm not 12.
>>
I bought a dumb ugly case cause I thought I was being smart but vi could've bought a nicer case for like twenty bucks more
>>
File: 4bb.png (487KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
4bb.png
487KB, 900x900px
>tfw bought a gtx 760
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>45822584

Neither am I.

You must hate fun.
>>
>>45822402
>browsing imgur
>>
>>45822363
did you happen to apply it like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkuRVYLXT5o
or did you forget you need to put a heatsink on it?
>>
I bought an HTC phone. It self destructed within a year from light use.
>>
>>45822363
Lmao
>>
>>45822714
Every HTC phones do this.
And we had a lot of HTC shills when the HTC One came out.
I wonder if they were marketers.
>>
>>45822694
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkuRVYLXT5o
Fuck me
>>
Bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for studies. I could have gotten a laptop or a strong desktop for the price. Android tablet is useless. I hate the software keyboard. Even SwiftKey. The applications don't have all the options.

Making a spreadsheet on this is painful.
>>
>>45822845
Or just idiots that owned a brand new One that had not disintegrated yet.

Ohh well. Thanks to the timing of my HTC turning in to dust, I was able to get a Moto G LTE. Im very happy now. I love my Moto.
>>
>>45822863
You must just be retarded then to think a shitty Android tablet would do what you need a PC for.
>>
>>45822363
>9xxx series nvidia

How did you manage to keep that nuclear reactor from melting down?
>>
Buying shitty Android devices instead of Apple.
>>
>>45822650
>browsing imgur
>>
>>45822402
>Bought a Chinese clone wacom tablet monitor for $400.
holy shit, what the fuck are you doing.
why didn't you buy an actual wacom for that money? and why are you using wacom drivers with other tablet brands?
>>
>>45822904
I agree. Now that the Apple CEO has come out of the closet, Apple is pretty much the only brand for homosexuals like us.
>>
>>45822334
Buying a 1366*768 notebook in 2012. It is when you ga to a lower res you really start to appreciate 1080p.
>>
Supermarket brand "oreo" cookies.
They tasted like shit but I stuffed em down anyway ause I'm poor and don't get to eat sweet stuff often.
Also I couldn't figure out what was wrong with my broken monitor so I took it to a repairman.
Turns out some fucking wire disldged itself that I didn't notice. Literally a 3 minute fix. lost 50 bux, feel like a retard
>>
>>45822933
Kek
>>
I bought a used 7970 for myself for christmas but it doesn't fit in my Coolermaster Storm Scout case. I'm really sad, dunno where I'm gonna find another reliable case with a handle on top.
>>
>>45822845
my Desire Z still works after over 3 years.
It looks like shit though, coating chipped from the back.
>>
This past summer, I bought a DIY power bank kit from a Chinese seller on Aliexpress. I've bought from Chinese merchants dozens of times and had no problems whatsoever, until then.

It's a very basic kit, already soldered together but you just need to assemble it and supply your own battery (implying I will use some recycled Chinese battery).

The kit was missing a few parts. Unfortunately, I finalized the order before I noticed the problem. So I went back and forth trying to contact the seller. They didn't understand what I wanted, even though I sent them several photos of what I had received, clearly showing the missing parts. They gave me the runaround for a month, and finally said a replacement was on the way. It didn't come.

Fortunately, I was only out about $5, but I was butthurt for a while about it.
>>
Lian Li PC-6

What a waste.
>>
>>45823087
Cant believe I ever believed that aluminum cases actually made any sizable difference in temp.
>>
>>45822884
I do now. Never had so much respect for a physical keyboard and mouse before.
>>
>>45823114
Wasn't the temps but the HDD cage was awful as hell, no sound isolation at all and the whole case was vibrating. A case that is that expensive shouldn't have a problem like this.
>>
>>45823144
Sounds like a feature to me. I prefer my case to hum. I love it when my computer greets me when I return home.
>>
>>45823213
It's loud though and you know quiet pricey for a really really basic case with no special features what so ever, besides the really sexy look.
>>
>>45822628
I hate low resolutions. 3DS is 800 x 240. WTF is that?
>>
File: X230t_hero_02.jpg (375KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
X230t_hero_02.jpg
375KB, 2560x1920px
Lenovo x230t

I used this quite a bit early on, bought refurb but it was just very slow, clunky, and didn't have proper palm detection so I had to resort to scrolling in OneNote using scrollbars (ugh).

I'm now thinking of buying the Surface Pro 3, currently at $100 discount with a free sleeve. If you buy it at a Microsoft Store, you also get a $100 Microsoft Store gift card.
>>
File: Folder2.jpg (61KB, 516x516px) Image search: [Google]
Folder2.jpg
61KB, 516x516px
I bought a pair of Beats.
Never used them.
Then tried to resale....didn't work out.
>>
>>45822609
>bought one of these too
Why all the hate?
>>
I bought quite a few things I shouldn't have. Some things have these flaws that I won't know of even if I did sufficient research, and especially if it rustle my jimmies and only mine.
>>
>>45823488
Can you give me that nut?
>>
>>45823453
What programs were slow?
>>
File: 841.jpg (643KB, 1422x2142px)
841.jpg
643KB, 1422x2142px
Surface 2 Pro 8/256
Why did I buy this thing? What use is it? I still use my Nexus 10 more. I, twat.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.