[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USB THREAD!! :^)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

>guy walks up to me
>hey kid wanna buy a flash drive
>s-sure??
>whips out what looks like a credit card
>it has a 4GB USB in it
>it's essentially a stealth-mode wallet USB
>$10 and it's yours kid
>o-okay
>give him $10, take the USB
>it was brand new, too

Here's what I did with it:

>format it (4096-bit, FAT32, 3.74GB)
>encrypt it
>put KeePass on it
>put Electrum Portable on it
>Electrum is a Bitcoin Wallet

What other cool shit can I do with this?

Pic related,

Also, USB uses thread. Post yours. :^)
>>
why would you disguise something that my have sensitive data on it as something valuable and likely to be stolen?
>>
>>45700092

That's not the exact one I have, it was just for example. The one I have is all black.
>>
>>45700051
>4GB
>$10

Why.

Mine is just full of application installers for work. And a text file with serials.
>>
>>45700051

Enjoy your malware OP
>>
>>45700051
>FAT32
>intothetrashitgoes.ext4
>>
>paying to be hit by badUSB/USBdriveby
>>
gib link
>>
>>45700051
Lol why does no one ever walk up to me and offer to sell me flash drives?
>>
It probably has firmware level malware on it.
Hope you know how to flash a USB drive's firmware, OP.
>>
>>45700051
>hey kid wanna buy a flash drive
>while the BadUSB exploit is still a thing
You should assume that drive's firmware is compromised.
>>
>>45700159
Some programs aren't bootable off NTFS
>>
>>45700159
>ext4
>not f2fs
Kill you're self
>>
>>45700419
>you're
Kill yourself.
>>
>>45700440
fuck off newshit
>>
>bitcoin wallet under 4gb
lol
>>
>>45700440

kay i will you are self
>>
>>45700092
easy, to go through security at places that check for USB drives, if I open my wallet for them and all they see is a card they won't look further, but if I have a USB drive, they will confiscate it, check contents, then maybe return it to me later(I work at a place that cares about this, even though micro SD cards walk right the metal detector)
>>
>>45701723

>2014

>Not having all your teeth extracted and blackmailing your denturist into fitting 128 gb of flash memory into your upper plate.
>>
>>45700051
Fucking shady ass salesman. I'd trust that like I'd trust a guy selling me a Rolex on the street. Except I doubt you can get malware from wearing a watch.
>>
>>45702254
>Except I doubt you can get malware from wearing a watch.

>thinks that watch band isn't just a housing for an array of micro-superconducting quantum interference detectors to monitor nerve impulses and steal your passwords

get on my paranoia tier, /g/.
>>
>>45700051
>pssh, hey kid
>wanna buy some usb?
is this the future?
>>
>>45701723
>>45702191
Kek
>>
>>45700358
This.

But you say that as if there were a fix on the horizon anon.
>>
>>45702555

>hey kid wanna buy some usb? its got pretty cool drugs on it
>>
>>45700051
enjoy your botnet malware and virus
>>
enjoy your badusb OP
>>
we had a criminal network here in slavia that would sell you cool usb's that had tracking software on them

basically the thief would see you at the gas station, see you have a cool car, sell you an usb and then steal your car from your driveway
>>
>>45702191
>2014
>not smuggling a 1TB Pendrive in your ass
>>
>>45703851
Is that real life? Thing doesn't even look that big.
>>
>>45701723
What places would check for USB drives?
>>
>>45704198
Yeah, there's been a Swiss army knife out with a tb flash drive in it for at least a year or so. Prohibitively expensive though.
>>
>>45703851
>$1 per GB
>>
>$10 for a 4GB usb drive
>>
>>45700051
kek

>mfw desktop computers often have set back USB slots and the clearance isn't large enough to be able to fit one of those in

>4GB
>needing to be the size of a credit card

You're a complete fucktard.
Someone gave me one of those and i broke it apart so it could fit into more than a handful of pcs.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.