[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't women study CS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 48

File: 1399061691476.png (661KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1399061691476.png
661KB, 600x600px
Why don't women study CS?
>>
because when they do people often say
>oh wow that must be really hard
with the implicit
>for a woman to do something in STEM
usually left unsaid.
>>
>>45690740
Because their stupid
>>
Cause feminists scares them away.
>>
>>45690740
>not having a qt-studypartner
plebs these days....
>>
>>45690763
I noticed a error in you're use of the word "their". I think you should fucking correct you're mistake.
>>
>>45690786
No, just dismiss hi's opinion
>>
>>45690777
>qt-studypartner
you mean someone who's texting chad while you're doing her homework?
>>
>>45690740
They do. I know a few. I teach a few too.
One of them uses Gentoo and programs in Perl, but her brother installed the OS.

>>45690777
I have one.

>>45690789
top kek
>>
>>45690789
studying != doing homework.
>>
>>45690786
>your
kek
>>
I think there are alot of stereotypes associated with CS-Students.Which scares away women who consider taking CS as their major. Some are probably afraid that they wouldn't fit in.

Also, the whole autism-thing is a big turn off

pulling all-nighters
not enjoying beeing social
>>
>>45690740
Because girls can't into computers and logic.
>>
women's brains are more suited for leeching off society, not contributing to it.
>>
>>45690908
>>45690920
Do you think the same about your mom? No? That's what I thought.
>>
>>45690899
Also no chads
>>
With topics like these its very difficult to extract any meaningful information from them because no-one is actually curious about "why" so much as how the results relate to identity politics, including the people gathering statistics. So I heavily doubt anyone on this planet really knows the answer.
>>
>>45690763
>>45690789
>>45690908
>>45690920
So much bitterness
>>
File: 1379622153236.png (2KB, 158x160px) Image search: [Google]
1379622153236.png
2KB, 158x160px
>>45690939
Actually...
>>
>>45690740
women want all the perks of CS but never want to put the effort into it. that's why feminists demand we have shitty concepts like affirmative action to fill a vagina quota. they hate meritocracies because it ensures they won't get hired for (lack of) skills instead of getting hired just for having a vagina.
>>
Women don't study most majors in engineering either. It's especially bad with white people, both male and female, but mostly females.

It's because in the west media feeds them BS that these are disciplines for socially-inept men, and they buy it. Nobody wants to be a socially inept man, or be surrounded by them.
>>
>>45690939
Yeah I kinda do, I love my mom but I don't think of her as particularly intelligent or at all logical.
>>
>>45690939
yes. she hasn't done anything meaningful in her life.
>>
>>45690958
Could it be that they are simply not interested in engineering?
>>
>>45690806
Is... is she in London?
>>
>>45690740
Because women are told from an early age what's right for a good girl and eventually that becomes internalized
>>
>>45690976
so is there a genuine disparity concerning interest in engineering (be it computer, electrical, civil, ex) across gender?

I don't think so. I think it's socially constructed. Girls get told 'hey all you got to do is be pretty'

there are girls I hang out with back at college that are smart as fuck but still want to be housewives.
>>
Womens brains tend to work a little differently. They're more emotional, spiritual, and artistic. They are better at planning and events. Social and fun. My gf loves her job as a party planning agency even if the wage is shit.

Men tend to be more calculated and rigid. Logical and finite. Men are the ones who believe In UFO and women belive more in ghosts and spirits. It's just makes sense.
>>
>>45690951
>>45690965
>>45690967
Seriously? Well, I know girls that study CS. There aren't as many as guys, but they're still there. Even two of my professors are women. Most of mathematics students are girls at my Uni too. If girls can study math, I don't see the reason why they wouldn't study comp sci as well.
>>
>>45690982
No, she's in Poland and she's really unattractive.
Really, bro.
>>
>>45690763
>>45690771
>>45690752
>>45690899
>>45690908
>>45690920
>>45690953
>>45690958

>its because
>i think
>women don't

All of this is conjecture. No-one knows why, as I said here >>45690944. The statistics are adorned with corruption and confirmation bias, there's no physical models of the female that "proves" anything about them not being logical or having some kind of genetic avoidance of CS, there's nothing, no real research on this topic has been done aside from SJW's and the bunch of corrupt communist we call University professors saying that less women take CS therefore society is sexist.

No-one knows. End of conversation.

>>45691005

Another prime example of what I'm talking about.
>>
>>45691005
>implying nature has any real effect on someone
>implying nature trumps nurture in this respect
>>
Because for most parents computers (and technology in general) is not girly and if a girl seems to be interested in technology more than, say, becoming a nurse or artist, then there is clearly something wrong with her. When a boy says "I want to learn <insert tech skill here>", parents are all cheerful, yay, our boy will grow up to be an engineer. Girl wants to learn tech skill? Just another one of her random wantings, she'll dabble a bit and get bored, there's no way a girl could really get the hang of it.
>>
>>45691029
Maybe women just aren't interested in computers?
>>
>>45691007

Math is required for a lot of fields and women do love teaching and pharmacy.

Women find computer enthusiasts creepy or lame so they don't want to associate. There's also this "empowered woman" thing that drives females towards law and medicine: The careers we're taught as children make someone important.
>>
>>45691029
There's basically nothing confirmed in research that involves behavioral stuff.
>>
>>45691069
>Women find computer enthusiasts creepy or lame
This stereotype isn't that popular in Poland

>There's also this "empowered woman" thing that drives females towards law and medicine
These aren't the women you're looking for anyway.
>>
>>45691029

Brain patterns differing between genders is a proven thing. Look it up.
>>
>>45691029
this guy knows what's up
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 721x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 721x383px
Gee I wonder why most women can't compute.

If they don't learn it at a really young age they're screwed. Puberty starts making them more adapt at artsy things and when they receive positive feedback on that it makes learning computational skills seem pretty pointless and later makes it more difficult to learn.
>>
>>45691066

Maybe. Who fucking knows. No-one will know until some good old scientific research is done, which it hasn't. Almost all research on why a certain type of person does or doesn't do x is conducted by psuedo-scientific sociologists with something to prove.

>>45691076

That because psychologists are witch doctors and cognitive science hasn't progressed that far yet.

>>45691100

"Brain patterns" can mean anything. There's no working, physical, biological model that outline the differences in female and male brains, when, where, how and why these differences occur and how they relate to human behaviour other than trivial shit like "women have x% more grey matter" which means nothing when an elephant has twice the amount of grey matter we have and yet they're more retarded than even the most spazziest of humans.
>>
Because men are sexist pigs.
>>
>>45691004
Well, considering the inverse of your statement is true - countries with less social pressure towards certain degrees witness woman steering towards social and medical sectors, as opposed to less developed countries, where woman are pressured into more technical areas - I'd say there is a biological gender difference.
>>
>>45691166
I sincerely hope that pic's unrelated
>>
>>45691180
back to tumblr with you xD
>>
>>45691179
Psychologists aren't witch doctors. Human behavior is just a constantly moving target. As soon as you pin us down, we defy any established insight.

The notion that there's some absolute model for human behavior is the kind of naive shit you see in Star Trek TNG where everything seems cleanly and neatly laid out. Reality is muddier than that.
>>
>>45691223
need facts

there is indeed a whole lot of conjecture ITT
>>
>>45691179

These is a huge hormonal influence on brain development is the thing. It's easier for certain genders to learn certain things because of this.
>>
>>45690777
I have a female lab partner and she's ugly and useless. Pretty much all girls in STEM on my uni are ugly and mostly useless
>more news at 11
>>
I really don't understand this "Woman aren't in CS" thing.

Can't it just be okay for them not to like CS? Maybe I am naive or things were different but I don't see them treated ANY different.
>>
ITT: /g/ doesn't understand neuroscience
>>
>>45691319

They are witch doctors. They're not by default, but almost all the "theories" they susbcribe to are retarded as fuck and have no basis in relaity. Shit like the phonological loop, the working memory model and depression have no real basis in biology. I don't never said there's an absolute model for human behaviour, but there is an absolute model for human biology. Behaviour is an emergant phenomona so of course you can't predict it 100% accurately.

>>45691384

There's a huge hormonal influence on the brain I don't deny that, but how that relates to learning is unknown. There's no biological model I know that explains if and why women learn slower. In fact, the evidence (that I don't trust tbh) points towards women learning much faster than men, at least before adolance.
>>
>>45691397
>expecting attractive people in CS or STEM fields in general
>ever

man, hollywood really has given off a false image of the CS Nerd.
>>
>>45691400
It's because from the day we are born, we are fed this bullshit about equality and "balance" which really doesn't exist at all. Same thing with niggers and intelligence. You just can't say some things anymore.
>>
>>45691434

Hormones stimulate neuron transmission and helps create neural pathways because of that. Similar to how learning a foreign language stimulates the brain and helps your ability to process information.

It's less that genders are disadvantaged and more that genders are given an advantage. It overall depends on the stimulation the brain receives, but women will take longer to see improvement with math based studies while men will see quicker and more encouraging results that promotes further stimulation. Women are more likely to become frustrated and look for shortcuts (copying answers from friends). Meanwhile men are generally less communication based and less social.
>>
>>45690740
Because the patriarchy and social constructs and everything that isn't they simply don't have interest in CS. Generally speaking, of course.
>>
>>45691453
>those damn es-jay-doubleyou's and their political correctness
>muh freedoms
>muh social darwinism
>>
>>45691566

>Hormones stimulate neuron transmission and helps create neural pathways because of that

I agree. But there's more homrones than just testorone and estrogen and these vary wildly between individuals of the same sex, let alone between sexes. However, I can't find anything that backs up what effects these hormones have on men and women. What hormone(s) is it exactly that promotes neural pathways to grow in these particular areas? In which part of the brain is this taking place? I don't believe for a second "men are generally less communication based and less social", it makes no sense at all from a biologic perspective or a social one.
>>
Generally:
Women prefer working with people.
Men prefer working with machines.

Thats why you find more female nurses and male engineers.
>>
Because women are supposed to just find a man and sit at home while their husband works and provides for the family. Also, why are weeaboos such a humongous tumor?
>>
>>45691166
Err, women mostly have the same capacity as men to be great at maths (and therefore tech or science), they simply choose not to follow that path due to apathy.
>>
>>45692097

This doesn't even work as conjecture. Men are increadibly social animals. See: the army, the fact most corperations are ran by men, the fact most politicians are men and a whole other list of social activities men take part in.
>>
>>45691434
do you wanna take another swing at that reply, but this time with proofreading so mixed up clauses don't make you incomprehensible?
>>
File: 1411336292243.jpg (296KB, 1334x694px) Image search: [Google]
1411336292243.jpg
296KB, 1334x694px
>>45692147
No they don't.

Men and women do not have equivalent potential.

Stop confusing equal treatment (i.e. fairness) for equal potential. People like you who can't tell the difference are a plague on Western civilization.
>>
>>45690740
Why use your brain when you can use your tits?
>>
>>45692248
>Why evolve a brain when you can evolve better tits

Fixed that for you.

Gender differences are genetic, not social.
>>
>>45692227
Women typically score the same or better than men at maths exams. Keep on with your blind misogyny, though...
>>
>>45692334
Well if they didn't the tests would be sexist, wouldn't they?
>>
>>45692334
Both of you aren't proving anything.
Provide source to backup your statment otherwise you are just a bunch of fags saying faggy shit at each other.
>>
Biologically not predisposed to liking it.
>>
When I was starting CS we had a couple chicks including those cyber-gamers with dyed hair. One carried an old pentium chip as a pendant hanging over her huge tits which she would always display

By the end of year two ONE remained, and I talked to her once before an exam and it turned out she memorises entire algorithms from the lectures in order to pass

make of that what you will
>>
>>45692374
There's a source in his picture
>>
>>45692227
Smarter people have smaller brains.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25065494
>>
>>45691907

Men are more competitive and prefer social dominance vs cohesion and integration.
>>
>>45691397
doing compsci at a top asian uni, half the class is cute asians, half of whom dress sluttily :) even better because i'm white :)
>>
File: sat1.jpg (37KB, 648x504px) Image search: [Google]
sat1.jpg
37KB, 648x504px
>>45692334
That's actually wrong.

Men generally perform better in math exams (SAT, for example). On the other hand, women receive better grades in school than men, even in math.
>>
>>45692182

I'm in the army. We all hate eachother unless we can benefit from eachother. If you seem like a waste of oxygen then you will be outcast. We're always stabbing eachother in the back and blocking the success of others to succeed ourselves (troop schools especially).

You only see teamwork when teamwork is necessary to perform a task or if you're in an office full of females. Most men are on their phones playing games or looking at girls on Instagram.
>>
>>45692182
That men orient towards things and women orient towards people is one of the few gender difference things more or less every psychologist agrees with.
>>
>>45692426
>implying chess skill measures intelligence
Garry Kasparov tested at 135 IQ. There are probably people on this board with higher. Magnus Carlsen has claimed that excessively high IQ might hurt your chess skill.
>>
File: sad_sue.png (142KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
sad_sue.png
142KB, 325x325px
>you will never be a female mathematician/scientist
>>
File: 1362837514614.png (41KB, 640x390px) Image search: [Google]
1362837514614.png
41KB, 640x390px
>>45692426
Wrong.

>Discoveries using Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), which creates a three-dimensional image of the living brain, have shown a strong positive correlation (.44) between brain size and IQ (see Rushton & Ankney, 1996, for a review). And there is more. The National Collaborative Perinatal Project on 53,000 children by Sarah Broman and her colleagues, showed that head perimeter at birth significantly predicts head perimeter at 7 years — and head perimeter at seven years predicts IQ. It also shows that Asian children average a larger head perimeter at birth than do White children who average a larger head perimeter than do Black children.

>Racial differences in brain size have been established using a variety of modern methods. Using endocranial volume, for example, Beals et al. (1984, p. 307, Table 5) analyzed about 20,000 skulls from around the world. East Asians averaged 1,415 cm3 , Europeans averaged 1,362 cm3, and Africans averaged 1,268 cm3 . Using external head measures to calculate cranial capacities, Rushton (1992) analyzed a stratified random sample of 6,325 U.S. Army personnel measured in 1988 for fitting helmets and found that Asian Americans averaged 1,416 cm3, European Americans 1,380 cm3, and African Americans 1,359 cm3. Finally, a recent MRI study found that people of African and Caribbean background averaged a smaller brain volume than did those of European background (again see Rushton & Ankney, 1996, for review).
>>
>>45692554
Shinichi Mochizuki proved the Riemann Hypothesis.
>>
>>45691400
>Maybe I am naive or things were different but I don't see them treated ANY different.

You don't see that there are Quota's and affirmative action that place females in fields ahead of their male counterparts despite being less capable for the position.
>>
>>45692637
To libshits, "equal opportunity" means "equal outcomes'. If females or niggers underperform in something, it's because oppression or someone looked at them funny and it made them fail a calculus test.
>>
File: medschool.jpg (64KB, 885x250px) Image search: [Google]
medschool.jpg
64KB, 885x250px
>>45692662
And that is why this is a thing.
>>
File: sciencevsliberalism.jpg (53KB, 894x700px) Image search: [Google]
sciencevsliberalism.jpg
53KB, 894x700px
>>45692662
Exactly right.

Liberals suffer from a faith based delusion that everyone is LITERALLY equal. Their entire ideology stems from the central tenet that we all have the same potential.

That is how they justify things like affirmative action. Racial or gender discrimination is okay in their minds when done against higher performing groups. They think that the only reason groups could perform better at certain tasks is discrimination in their favour, so it's okay to discriminate against them to "level the playing field".

This is also why liberals make cartoons like that one where a Negro in track and field has all sorts of obstacles. In reality Negroes have huge advantages over other races. But all liberals see is that Negroes are failures. Since they believe everyone has equal potential, Negro failure can only mean there are some phantom obstacles holding them back.

No matter what, liberals will not reconsider their faith based belief that everyone has equal potential.
>>
>>45692717
Fucking hell that's is fucking terrifying. I mean seriously, now this means that you don't have to be qualified to be a doctor. Please for the love of god tell me that the exams and that are the same after being accepted.
>>
>>45692762
Just don't get a black doctor and you'll be fine.
>>
>>45690740

It requires logical thinking.
>>
File: 1395842520360.png (443KB, 1008x757px) Image search: [Google]
1395842520360.png
443KB, 1008x757px
>>45692762
Exams have been progressively made easier to boost the number of minority graduates. They also are allowed to take the final exam repeatedly until they pass.
>>
>>45692790
But women are more than capable of logic, else they would underperform in maths classes.
>>
>>45692227

>scientists found that male brains...

So? Even without looking at the paper, the fact that a conclusion from that paper to the effect of "this disparity makes women stupider" makes me doubt your .jepg (which should be a .png) already. Now, looking at the paper's abstract (getting the full paper requires signing up to shit which I'm not doing) we see the sample size of the brains they examined was 93. That's not enough to draw conclusions from in any case. Secondly, men's brains are 10% larger than womens, which means they may need 16% more neurons because they have a larger distance to transmit across.

>in addition to the lower numbers of neurons...

These quotes are taken from the same paper you got that from.
>It is well known that men and women display different capacities in certain cognitive functions that are unrelated to differences in the general level of intelligence.
>Therefore, the functional consequences of the differences in synaptic circuitry observed here are particularly difficult, if not impossible, to correlate with specific functions related to men or women.
>Finally we would advise the reader to exercise caution in extrapolating the present data to the whole brain. Indeed, it was reported that the anterior commissure, which connects several regions of the frontal and temporal lobes, is 12% larger in women than in men, suggesting that women would have more commissural associative connections

In your last point, the synaptic density disparity of 40% does not correlate with any intellegence measurements. Under none of them have women even come close to being 40% less intelligent than men. I don't think that means anything, but using your conjecture logic, that's a nail in the coffin for your reductionist, pseudo-scientific .jpeg.

You may need to re-evaluate your "jpegs for /r9k/" folder there buddy.
>>
File: Noether.jpg (116KB, 313x479px) Image search: [Google]
Noether.jpg
116KB, 313x479px
At least one legitimately great female mathematician existed.
>>
>>45692802
The sad thing about this is that it actually ends up backfiring against niggers in the long run because people start to notice the double standards and devalue their credentials.

This is already the case with a lot of people, but nobody says it out loud out of fear of being the target for the next racis' witchhunt.
>>
Parents and society in general do not encourage girls to follow such interests. You see gendered interests being foisted on humans right from birth - blue items for newborn boys, and pink ones for girls.

Quotas are of course bullshit and focus on people at too late an age to have a positive impact - to them, "computers and stuff" is the domain of obsessive males.

>>45691029
Fuck off back to the 1950s, McCarthy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP3cyRRAfX0

Daily reminder that the commercial all feminists basically says that women can't take their own decisions so you need to inspire to take the right decision.

I look at this commercial and I think that how many times I haven't been asked to stop doing that shit, or stop touching that dirty thing.
Didn't stop me from being interested
Didn't stop me from getting into technology.
>>
File: fragmaster~aneckbeard3a.jpg (12KB, 148x200px) Image search: [Google]
fragmaster~aneckbeard3a.jpg
12KB, 148x200px
>be me, freshman majoring in CS last year
>first day of my first lower division CS course
>everyone gathers up outside of the classroom early because it's the first day
>"Oh, no girls. I guess I should expect that though," I think
>Notice this weird as fuck autistic kid with bracers spitting all over this neckbeard while laughing about something I'm sure is retarded
>Oh god, gross.
>Weird autistic kid looks around and notices me
>Please don't talk to me
>"No girls here?" he asks.
>"Uhhh yeah, I guess s--"
>"WHAT A BUNCH OF PUSSIES!!!!!!"
>Wtf please please please go away
>Neckbeard that was getting spit on walks up to us
>Autistic kid turns toward him, "yeah so, my mom says you can sleep over if you want."
>Everyone is staring at us now
>Wtf, no, make it stop

Pic related, sort of looked like this guy w/out the beard.
>>
Cause computers are scary/there's an entire culture based around celebrating being computer illiterate.

It's like "I'm bad at math"

"I'm bad at computers"

like it's something to be proud of or something
and as a result they don't take the time to fucking learn how to solve their own problems
>>
>>45692857
Different interests in babies are observed hours after birth.

Female babies pay more attention to faces, male babies pay more attention to machines.

Your belief that everyone is equivalent, though heartwarming to imagine, is simply wrong. There's no logical basis for it.
>>
>>45692483

That just describes most humans as far as my observations go. Women are even worse for backstabbing each other.

>>45692518

>psychologists

Psychologists are retarded.
>>
File: Admiral Grace Hopper.jpg (22KB, 400x578px) Image search: [Google]
Admiral Grace Hopper.jpg
22KB, 400x578px
Without her we wouldn't have our modern day pc. Created the first compiler, was a rear admiral, and had a fucking naval destroyer named after her. Seriously read up on her
>>
>>45692911

There's no logical basis to believe what you say. Give me a study.
>>
>>45692911
>Female babies pay more attention to faces, male babies pay more attention to machines.

Lol this has to be trolling.
>>
>>45692399
Did you bang the one with the huge tits?
>>
>>45692889
Oh god this ad is shit. At no point was gender mentioned. Plenty of boys are told to not get dirty, plenty of boys are told to stop annoying animals. Yes Samantha, you're project is fucking out of control when you have covered everything in glitter and devalued our house by about 20% by covering everything in shitty planets. And finally, yes, it does make sense for a weak 11 year old girl to pass a powertool to her 18 year old brother.
>>
Because it's boring shit only nerds like.
>>
File: gender-toys-macaques.jpg (116KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
gender-toys-macaques.jpg
116KB, 800x531px
>>45692857
Bullshit. Even monkeys have those male/female differences, and nobody foisted anything on them.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2583786/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>45692922
Yeah, and Rosalind Franklin totally discovered the double helix form of DNA!

Idiot.
>>
>>45690939
yes
my dad showed logic in his punishments
mother took my things for no reason
>>
>>45692979
Why? she had a phd is mathematics from yale and a degree in physics. What makes me an idiot? For christ sake use some source instead of just insults as well
http://www.cs.yale.edu/homes/tap/Files/hopper-story.html
>>
>>45693014
>implying C++ is not harmful

kek
>>
>>45692935
>>45692945
Not him, but that topic is touched on this documentary series I recommend you to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs&t=17m25s

There is a reason why babies with ambiguous genitalia aren't decided to be male or female on a whim. You can't just raise a boy to be a girl, which I think was sufficiently proven with cases like this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
>>
>>45690940
/r9k/ pls go.
>>
>>45692182
men love playing leader
or showing off
I started liking computers because typing tree in cmd would scare teachers
>>
>>45693014
Because you're dumb enough to think that if she wasn't on the TEAM (yes, team) that did those things, they never would have been done.

She wasn't even the slightest bit important. She just gets credit because she is a woman.

You're the same sort of retard that gives Rosalind Franklin credit for discovering the double helix of DNA even though she just took a picture and was too dumb to know what she was looking at.
>>
>>45692969
Some insane feminist gave son female toys as an experiment he made guns out of dolls.
>>
>>45693028

I'm not watching a vieo to prove anything for the simple fact that the thread will probably be gone by the time I've watched it. It took me 40 minutes to write this >>45692825. Make whatever point your going to make and proivide a biological basis for your argument. If can't do that, then I can't agree with you because psychologists/sociologists are notorious liars and often make up their theories based on shit they observe rather than saying how the mechanism actually happens which isn't science.

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

That's one example. 1/7000,000,000.
>>
File: loki-gif---recoloured.gif (1MB, 245x400px) Image search: [Google]
loki-gif---recoloured.gif
1MB, 245x400px
Why care? You don't have a responsibility towards any woman on this planet except your mother, girlfriend, sisters if you have them and the closest friends.
Anyone who says otherwise is a cunt trying force their own responsibilities and agenda onto you, or trying to thought police you into becoming their benefit cow.
>>
>>45693080
She wrote about it on newstatesman.com
>>
>>45692756
>literally ignoring centuries of social and political oppression and the social impacts introduced
>>
>>45693094
I don't see you posting anything. Meanwhile, /pol/ is giving you the smackdown. Stay deluded, libturd.
>>
>>45691005
>and artistic.
all significant artists throughout time were dudes though. from actual art to designers to architects to music.
>>
>>45693094
Here's a study on neonatal social perception for you then.

http://www.math.kth.se/matstat/gru/godis/sex.pdf
>>
>>45693094
>Make whatever point your going to make

Liberals are so dumb they don't know the difference between your and you're.
>>
File: 1363267600555.jpg (270KB, 703x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1363267600555.jpg
270KB, 703x1800px
>>45693111
>literally ignoring biology
>>
>>45693028
Wasn't there some claims by Mr. Reimer that the scientist that had the theory forced them to do sexual rollplay and shit? I think the whole "rape thing" could have something to do with his outcome.
>>
>>45692825
lmao buttmad. facts're the facts, sweetheart.
>>
>>45692922
>>45693014
Here's a book you should read.

Hopper has received a good deal more credit than she deserves. People are so desperate for gender equality they are willing to stretch the truth a bit when it comes to portraying women in a positive light.

http://mitpress.mit.edu/books/myth-grace
>>
>>45693242
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>45692847

College is no longer important unless you went to to some big named school.
>>
File: 1387544367316.jpg (13KB, 407x482px) Image search: [Google]
1387544367316.jpg
13KB, 407x482px
>>45692802
>"This is probably the dumbest decision I have ever made"
>>
Short answer: girls are retarded, whilst boys are smart.
>>
>>45693397
*tips fedora*
>>
File: rick.jpg (20KB, 475x240px) Image search: [Google]
rick.jpg
20KB, 475x240px
>>45693120

>neonates....were tested to see if there was a difference in looking time at a face (social object) and a mobile object (physical mechanical object)

*sigh*. This what happens when you listen Sociologists who would be more useful to society in a chesse grating factory. A neonatal baby has no knowledge or comprehension of what a mobile is for a start. Second, the face IS a "physical mechanical object", and a more complex one than a mobile. You'd be more intelligent if you concluded from this that women like machines more because they're obviously looking at the more complex one.

>female superioty in sociability has been documented in humans. Thus, girls and women show greater eye conta....

That's a pretty fucking grand statement, yet there's no citation.

I can't continue, I'm laughing too hard. The best I can give this paper is 3/10, and that's pushing it.

>>45693129

I'm not even going to adress this.
>>
>>45693410
>*action*
Fuck off.
>>
>>45693068
She was leading the team. Not just a part of it. I don't give much fuck about history in general and even less about equality, but she did make the first compiler, by leading a team, and it is important and still very relevant
>>
>>45690740
Because clearly there aren't enough coder girl websites
>>
>>45693410
>the face IS a "physical mechanical object"
Humans have hard wired face detection. It's why we see easily faces in noise (clouds etc.). A face is not just another mechanical object to a baby.
>>
>>45693440
Sure. And Bobby Kotick makes video games, not all the Activision employees who do the actual work.

Without ol' Bobby Kotick we wouldn't even have video games!

>[THIS IS WHAT GRACE HOPPER ENTHUSIASTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE]
>>
>>45690740
All y'all niggas need to understand cognitive development and emergent behavior before you start spoutin' nonsense
>>
>>45690740
Stop posting shit 2hus like satori.
>>
File: 1383077463694.jpg (724KB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1383077463694.jpg
724KB, 1000x1400px
>>45693551
That is not nice. There are no shit 2hus.
>>
>>45693476

I acknowlege that fact. But its a fact that invalidates this study. A better conlusion would have been "baby girls look at faces more than anything else", even with the none scientific lexicon. Who's to say the baby boys aren't looking at the fingers of the human or what they're doing instead of the faces? We'll never know because these scoiologists can't into logic.

>>45693112

/pol/ isn't giving the smakdown on aything. I'm a volunturist, I probably debate about 50 natsocs before I even brush my teeth.
>>
>>45693528
No one says he makes games. He made one shitty 16bit game which failed. After that he bought stakes in activision.
>>
>>45690939
Yeah actually. I love mum but she's not a logical being.
>>
>>45693609
Can't you even tell psychologists from sociologists?
>>
File: 96586866.png (18KB, 640x468px) Image search: [Google]
96586866.png
18KB, 640x468px
>>45693705

Not really to be honest.
>>
>>45693731
You're not very smart, then.
>>
>>45693569
Sanny is objectively shit, and a huge slut.
>>
>>45693742
All touhous are pure except Suwako. She's canon slut.
>>
>>45693737

Obviously I do. It wa a joke. In fact I took sociology and Psychology in high school, and I was appalled at the lack of scientific integrity.
>>
>>45693760
when/
>>
>>45690740
Gonna squeeze it
>>
Because they're fucking retarded, generally. When it comes to logic shit. Remember I said "generally" so dont get your liberal panties in a twist.
>>
>>45693818

Read the thread.
>>
File: 32998875.jpg (136KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
32998875.jpg
136KB, 900x1200px
>>45693783
I don't understand your post.

But Sanae is a descendant of Suwako, which means Suwako has had sex. That makes her a slut.
>>
>they're afraid they wouldn't fit in
>fit in
>caring about fitting in when selecting a major

It's because women aren't interested, OP. Same reason more men don't go into drama. Sure, there's probably some minimal friction that makes a few hesitant to take it up, but to pretend that MILLIONS of men and women aren't entering a field because of that is absurd.

Sweden tries to enforce a 50/50 representation in every field and they can't get women interested in STEM.
>>
File: 1416299662295.jpg (48KB, 398x600px) Image search: [Google]
1416299662295.jpg
48KB, 398x600px
>>45693760
Where the hell is this sweater coming from?
I've already seen this style posted so many times on /a/.

[spoiler] I love ribbed sweaters. [/nospoilers]
>>
>>45693860
having a child != slut

You see, Sanny is a slut because she takes cocks for money all day erry day at her shrine.
>>
>>45691004
>their desires don't fit my notions of equality so they must hate themselves or be brainwashed

Or they just want to have children in a stable marriage. It's pretty condescending for you to think you know better for women than the women themselves.
>>
>>45693886
From this
https://twitter.com/myakkomyako/status/540485949822468096

http://danbooru.donmai.us/wiki_pages/60820

>>45693899
Having sex = slut. No exceptions.

>You see, Sanny is a slut because she takes cocks for money all day erry day at her shrine.
This is a lie spread by Hakurei Shrine. Do not listen to the jews.
>>
>>45691047
>your genes, hormones, and brain structure have no effect over your life or abilities

>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (938KB, 1412x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
938KB, 1412x2000px
>>45693760
All tohus are dick importing cum recycle bins.
>>
>>45690740
Computer Science is generally not considered a high social status profession compared to Medical and Legal practice. You're basically going to be a technician... even though the machines are digital and built via encoded logical and arithmetic operations.

Lawyers and Doctors have power over people, you have power over machines. Women want power over people, they don't care about power over machines, because they know that they can instead have power over the people that have power over those machines.
>>
>>45693930
You should kill yourself. You are a broken person.
>>
>>45693940

Saying that hormones do effect your life and abilities is pro-"lgbt". That's litrally what transexualism is based on. Brain structure for humans shoudn't be that much different otherwise it leads to mental retardation. Finally, every human has the genetic code for females in them, it depends on which parts of that code get activated.

>>45693996

Reas the thread.
>>
>>45693111
>centuries of environmental pressures have made people unequal
Yes, environmental pressures change a population's gene pool. Now some are genetically at a disadvantage when it comes to intelligence or athletic ability. It's not hard to grasp.

You want to blame everything around them without admitting that natural selection exists. People are not blank slates.
>>
File: 49737980039b28fea89a3d4bd6c951c9.jpg (784KB, 720x1000px) Image search: [Google]
49737980039b28fea89a3d4bd6c951c9.jpg
784KB, 720x1000px
>>45694014
That is not a nice thing to say.
>>
>>45694015
>Reas the thread.
I did, ignored all of you stupid assholes and composed a short rational response to OP's question based on basic sociological theory.
>>
>>45694015
No, you're a fucking retard if you think the level of estrogen or testosterone in you has no effect. There's a fucking reason testosterone use is now banned in the UFC. The brain structure of men and women are significantly different too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z32BxNe2Sfc
>>
>>45693996
So when the Singularity happens, machines will have power over women who have power over men, and men become the future's slave because they have no other skills?
>>
>>45694036
I'm not a nice person. I'm an honest person.

You are caught up in a Puritan hellhole where you can't have sex with a real woman because that will make her "unpure" as if your penis was some magical tool rather than a rod of flesh.

Your Puritanical delusions are so ingrained that you hijack any thread about women and start turning it into a discussion about sluts. You are irrevocably damaged, will never breed, should never raise children, and should lock yourself in a small room until you starve to death because you shouldn't spread your poisonous ideas to other people.
>>
>>45691223
That was actually a pretty bad conclusion for you to reach. There are many differences between developed and developing nations that can account for why one subset of the population is more likely to do something than the other.
>>
File: 1416060051913.jpg (31KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1416060051913.jpg
31KB, 292x257px
>men and women
>equal
>hormones
>not having an effect on your life
KEK

http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/54632113ac1ed-this-is-what-feminism-look-like.php

Anyway, anyone remember that trany in the UFC who went into the female league and beat the shit out of absolutely everyone?
KEK
>>
>>45694084
There will never be a Singularity.
>>
File: 1415245321151.png (508KB, 567x794px) Image search: [Google]
1415245321151.png
508KB, 567x794px
>>45694084
>no other skills
Yeah I've never seen a make lawyer, doctor, politician, etc. It's not like men are the best at every notable field or anything.
>>
File: pbr12-pack-cans[1].jpg (141KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pbr12-pack-cans[1].jpg
141KB, 1000x1000px
>>45690990

> feminist bullshit.

Women are told from a very early age that being fat isn't attractive, but they do that, anyway.

Women are also told the same thing about being in business.
>>
File: MMdocdc[1].jpg (62KB, 683x681px) Image search: [Google]
MMdocdc[1].jpg
62KB, 683x681px
>>45694130

whoops.
>>
>>45694118
>the measure by which we should examine people's ability to contribute to a technologically advanced society where we have weapons that can level cities is who can beat the other into submission with fists

You're actually retarded.
>>
>>45694036
The whole "you are broken" i.e. "you must have mental issues in order to disagree with me" is the new buzzphrase to make its rounds on the twitter sjw circle. I wouldn't read much into it.

>>45694092
This on the other hand, sounds like something someone with genuine personal problems would write.
>>
>>45694092
I was only talking about 2D girls, though.

3D girls having sex doesn't necessarily make them sluts. If they practice casual sex, then that makes them a slut, but I don't think being a slut is wrong, it's just my way of categorizing people. Not that I would date a slut. I wouldn't be able to trust one.
>>
File: 3.jpg (23KB, 630x359px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
23KB, 630x359px
>>45694043

>i ingnored all you stupid assholes

So you didn't read the thread.

> composed a short rational response to OP's question based

Its not rational because we've already determined there's no scientifically known phsycical model for speicfic behaviour between the sexes.

>sociological "theory".

See pic.

>>45694062

I didn't say there was no effect of testostorone or estrogen. In fact I said the complete oppsite.
>>
>>45694160
Someone who is so sexually repressed that they actually would think, and then write, on a public forum read by millions, that all people who have sex are sluts, is broken, probably from decades of emotional abuse.
>>
>>45694092
>implying marital sex is impure
Nice strawman.
>>
>>45690990
Yes, and every child is taught that studying is important and good for its life,
and yet a shitload decide to fucking hate it while a shitload is neutral about it and a shitload loves studying.
Individualism from birth, as in how unique your brain pathways will form in a big domino effect as electrical pathways connect and disconnect randomly in your brain and affect each other in billions of chaotic random ways, not including hormonal levels and shit,
demands that every child isn't the same.
Two siblings grow up in the same environment and have the same fucking experiences, yet they grow up with different personalities and ideologies in one or multiple categories. Fucking individualism.

That feminist idea of internalization assumes humanity is a fucking robotic mindhive of copy pasta from birth.

Guess fucking what, some babies get shat out crying and some don't cry.
>>
>>45694175
It's an academic science with more than a hundred years of history. Current political policy at least in every Western Nation is based on the ideas...
>>
>>45694182
No, you're just a whore. Cars lose value when you drive them off the lot.

>/g/
>millions
kek
>>
>>45690967
making you is included in that, I guess.
>>
>>45694166
>I was only talking about 2D girls, though.
Those aren't girls. Those are pictures.

>I wouldn't be able to trust one.
Point made. You tie sexual morality into other qualities of a person.
>>
>>45694211
>current political policy is based on sociology
No, it isn't. Otherwise schools would be enforcing gender neutral pronouns in every western nation. Current political policy is based on political theory, you deranged landwhale.

Enjoy your worthless degree.
>>
>>45694182
>broken, probably from decades of emotional abuse.

If you think that, I don't think telling such a person to kill themselves really paints you in such a pleasant light either. Seek therapy for yourself first.
>>
>>45694151
>is who can beat the other into submission with fists
Using your fists, knowing when to counter and how, knowing when and how to block, having a stance, knowing which combos to use and when to randomize, assessing your opponent's stance and adapting yours as well as controlling your footwork and movement while at it all, observing the character of the opponent whether they are defensive or aggressive to attack and a dozen other factors,
actually does require brain and coordination. Learning to fight improves the mind. Just don't get your head hit too much.

You seem retarded.
>>
>>45694214
>unironically comparing people to inanimate objects and still thinking you have moral high ground
>>
>>45694211

Astology is thousands of years old. Doesn't make it true. Most nations are retarded. Western nation is based of the false belief that the retarded majority is smarter than the intelligent majority. Anything that isn't a democracy is based off the belief that whoever is the most brutal is smarter than everyone else.
>>
>>45694227
>those aren't girls
No bully.

>point made
Yes, we're aware you're insecure about your sexual history so when a make voices what most of them think about whores, you get upset.
>>
>>45694237
>enforcing gender neutral pronouns in every western nation
Wow. You're so twisted up you don't have any idea what you are talking about.

You're some partially educated buffoon. People in your life let it slide because it's not worth the conflict, but nobody takes you seriously. You're a fucking clown. Everybody laughs at you behind your back.
>>
File: teachman.jpg (74KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
74KB, 666x692px
>>45694227
>Point made. You tie sexual morality into other qualities of a person.
And I have a good reason for doing so.
>>
>>45694248
Women have less utility, you're right. I was being insensitive to engineers.
>>
>>45690740
Just look at this thread, this is why women don't go into CS, everyone's a dick to them and tells them they don't/can't do as good of a job
>>
>>45694242
I think that urging suicide to people that should have been aborted is a public good.
>>
>>45694247
LoL, because UFC fighters are designing new technology and advancing human knowledge in the off season.

You're retarded, and pretentious about the fact that you're a pit fighter.
>>
>>45691286
Well, the whole "left brain" vs. "Right brain" thing has been determined to be bullshit by neuroscientists, so it's that pic is always unrelated unless it's posted on /b/, which the person who posted it should return to.
>>
>>45694269
>makes no attempt to prove her statements
>wow ur dumb dun talk pls

Marxists talked about class conflict, symbolic interaction, and all the other trite shit your retarded field pushes long before sociology came around. They were political theories.
>>
>>45694253
>the retarded majority is smarter than the intelligent majority
It has nothing to do with smarts and has everything to do with who ought to have power in a society. You haven't even read the political philosophy from the past 2000 years that the current system is based upon have you?
>>
>>45690740
Because female feminist teachers in the public school system have some sort of backwards demented weird fucking psychodrama about it and don't allow them to and then hate them forever when they drop out of school to walk around the self-righteous cunts and learn everything the hard way (self-teaching from books and internet), stalk them and harass them electronically, troll them to suicide, try to keep them in the psych ward forever when they have a nervous breakdown, and be the most worthless pieces of pure sociopathic trash as therapists once the girls are adults and want to talk about psychological problems induced from females in the public school system ruining their life and sexually harassing them.

Even if a female student proves she is smart enough, the stupid cunt they have to talk to in order to schedule classes will block them from that and other non-medical scientific pursuits for worthless bullshit reasons that start with 'I feel..'.

Then of course, on paper, it looks like less girls are interested, when what happened to me didn't exactly happen in a vacuum, maybe it happened to other girls too.

>and here's why I'm so bitter
>this right here
>no, it is NOT that I am not smart enough, kill yourself you worthless piece of trash if you want to convince me of it
>my IQ is actually 130 (spatial and pattern recognition seem to be my forte, those are at genius level, but my verbal IQ was only 118) in real life, on a fucking bad day (levels of sleep deprivation which studies have been done to find can temporarily and negatively effect performance on IQ tests by up to 30 points)
>>
>>45690895
>being this new
>>
>>45694264
>you're insecure about your sexual history
I'm not the one calling sketched pictures of women in chinese comic books sluts.
>>
>>45694304
>Women
>advancing human knowledge

How does it feel to be physically and intellectually gimped from birth? To have your real worth tied to how well you can pleasure others?
>>
>>45694286
But why do women care so much about what others think of them?
>>
File: 1418110271553.gif (48KB, 2034x1491px) Image search: [Google]
1418110271553.gif
48KB, 2034x1491px
>>45694367
No, you're the one getting mad about it lol.
>>
>>45694275
So... people who don't follow the sexual norms of your religion don't follow the sexual norms of your religion. That's what that graph says. That's all that that graph says.
>>
>>45694345
>the exact kind of rant that goes before screaming with the more pure of hate, 'AAAAAH!!! THERE IS NO END TO HOW MUCH I HATE THE SUBHUMAN PIECES OF SHIT!!!'
>but you stop yourself from actually screaming in real life after you get up from where you were laying down fully clothed on your bed and put your hands on your head

You have demonstrated: large amounts of hate for some moronic horde somewhere, and also good self control (you didn't cause yourself problems IRL over it)
>>
>>45694324
Yeah, Marx, Durkheim, and Weber were contemporaries, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>45694304
UFC fighters push the limits of the human body. I also forgot all the grappling and ground wrestling moves and counter-moves, knowing your joints and muscles and having the speed and knowledge to counter any situation appropriately with correct movement, among hundreds.

All in all, the next thing to doctors that knows everything there is about joints and human musculature, would be UFC fighters, by both books and experience.

Anyway, there are plenty of fighters in the UFC with finished universities in engineering, medicine, technology. You can simply search the UFC site for details on education in the registered fighter biographies.
Now keep crying bitch nigga.
>>
>>45694343

It has everything to do with smarts. Nobody should have power in a society. Why would I read philosophy from the last 2000 years when I am more intelligent than them? Society should be volentary.
>>
File: minako_going_crazy.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
minako_going_crazy.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>45694411
If I could do whatever the fuck I wanted with no legal consequences whatsoever, I would find every single one of the dumb worthless cunts and stomp their faces in! I HATE THEM!!
>>
>>45694402
The graph says that people with more sexual partners are less likely to have a stable relationship.
>>
>>45694384
>My mommy doesn't love me.
>>
>>45694440
Okay, but holy hell, calm down.. (you aren't going to accomplish anything by aimlessly raging about it because you got reminded of it)
>>
>see a qt in my first CS class
>puss out and don't talk to her
>no sweat was shed because think there will be more qts down the road
>junior now, there hasn't been a single one after that
>>
>>45694441
A stable marital relationship is central to the sexual norms of your culture and is irrelevant to anything else.
>>
>>45694420
And what part of Durkheim's theories influence government policy you insecure whale.
>>
>>45694462
Monogamy is not completely cultural. Are you an idiot?
>>
File: 1415124609245.png (1MB, 1595x818px) Image search: [Google]
1415124609245.png
1MB, 1595x818px
>>45694447
>my used cunt is worthless and I'll die alone
>>
>>45694426
>UFC fighters are almost doctors.

>UFC fighters aren't retarded meatheads who beat people up for a living and think that's going to get them respect from anyone but the trash of society.

UFC fighters are the pit fighters. All of the low class scum will love you because it's fun to watch you beat the hell out of each other, but you have no power in society, no status, no UFC fighter is ever going to win a Nobel Prize, or do anything of any value or merit. Their names will be forgotten as they are another in a long string of clowns under the big top.
>>
>>45694402
No, it says that the more people you keep fucking like an animal that can't control its primal instincts, the more prone to cheating you are [and health hazard from STDs],
the more untrustworthy and undependable you are in a relationship and woe be the idiot who marries you.
>>
>>45694482
Monogamy is completely cultural.
>>
>>45694518
Thanks for confirming that you're an idiot.
>>
>>45694480
Any of them that use empirical observations from past statistical data to attempt to influence future outcomes. He invented that whole idea.
>>
>>45694518
Penguins are only monogamous because they have internalized misogyny.
>>
Jesus Christ all the misogyny in these threads

Its like none of you will ever get laid

Kudos to those who actually formulate an intelligent response before spouting some bitter autistic fueled bile
>>
>>45694527
>He invented that whole idea

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>45694531
>Animals can't have learned social behavior.
False.
>>
Good to see /pol/ infecting other boards after their board went to shit
>>
>>45694555
I'm not seeing anything new here. /g/ was never nice to females.
>>
File: 1356341098350.jpg (64KB, 648x365px) Image search: [Google]
1356341098350.jpg
64KB, 648x365px
>>45690740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE

They're not made for it.
>>
I'm a woman studying computer engineering and there's a few of us at my school. We're out there but in small numbers. T_T
>>
>>45694555
>his opinions hurt my feelings
>must be /pol/
The world was filled with /pol/'s opinions before /pol/ ever existed, and it will be filled after it ceases to exist.
Go bitch to Skynet if you don't like how humanity isn't a mindhive.
>>
>>45694555
All of the redpilled misogynists have to come play somewhere... /g/ seemed like ripe ground.

It would be more fun if they weren't so predictable.
>>
>>45694547
>leaned social behavior doesn't thrive because it increases their chance of survival, hence the ones who adopt it quickest proliferate their genes faster giving subsequent generations a greater generic disposition to accepting the same behavior

This is how dogs were created. A dog isn't less frightened of humans than wolves because of culture.
>>
if women or blacks were equal to white men, we wouldn't be able to oppress them. oppression can only happen if one thing is superior to the other.
>>
>>45694575
Make more of your kind get into tech. I'm tired of it being a sausagefest.
>>
>>45694575
Cool.
>>
>>45694612
I wish I could. It would be nice to have any, I mean more female friends in my classes.
>>
>>45694582
Because from that kind of primitive evolutionary perspective, finding a single mate and repeating the mating process takes less energy than going through courtship multiple times. Which is important in arctic penguins because the energy available in their environment is limited. Humans were equatorial creatures living in an environment where energy availability was not a concern.

It's 2014CE now, not 50,000BCE and humans have never been monogamous except in your retarded Judeo-Christian fantasy land. There are bastards everywhere, throughout all of history.

Jesus was a bastard.
>>
>>45694607
This nigga gets it.
>>
>>45694525

Monogamy is cultural. My wife and I constantly thirst for other women by instinct.
>>
>>45694646

Oh yes because being polygamous in this day and age is just so practical, having babies with 5 different mommas. Enjoy paying all that child support cause "This is how nature wants us to be like" motherfucker.
>>
>>45694462

>before Christianity, marriages only lasted a year and could then be renewed if both parties agreed
>>
>>45694646
>implying I worship a kike

>humans have never been monogamous
>what is imperial Japan
>what is the multiple caliphates
>what are various native American societies
>immediately excludes the largest civilization

Reminder that having multiple sec partners increases the likelihood of depression and mental illness.
>>
a year ago a thread like this would have been unthinkable on /g/

this place is dying of cancer
>>
File: petzattackinghersisters.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
petzattackinghersisters.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>45694458
>mfw raging some more anyways
>but okay
>>
>>45694677
Where?

>no source, time period, geographical location
>>
File: 1418346712575.png (66KB, 741x643px) Image search: [Google]
1418346712575.png
66KB, 741x643px
>females are of equal intelligence they said
>>
>>45694646
Energy availability is one of the single biggest concerns we have, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>45694674
>implying that our legal society wasn't build by Puritan moralists to reward behavior that conforms to their societal norms and punishes behavior that doesn't, and that's all there is to it and all that there will ever be.
>>
>>45694646

>CE

I love how fedorasts cling to this to avoid religious references when it's STILL THE YEAR CHRIST WAS BORN

why don't you pick your own year, like first public sodomy in athens or something, oh thats right because no one gives a fuck
>>
File: 1418347003317.png (308KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1418347003317.png
308KB, 800x600px
>>45694718
>females are of use to society they said
>>
>>45694701

>before Christianity

So clearly European and Asian and clearly pagan religions.

Look up handfasting if you really need something more pinpointed.
>>
>>45694692
/pol/ has been leaking here forever, now it seems like Hacker News female empowerment gestapo is here to join them. Fun times ahead.
>>
>>45694720
>thinks I'm talking about petrol
>>
>>45694700
Well, at least you were able to calm down after a few minutes.

>also, Petz was quite a character
>like the other 3 in that villain group (her sisters), she kind of gets redeemed, and lives a normal life in 90s tokyo instead of returning to the extra planet in the future from whence she came
>and she gets pretty nasty in the last episode where she's a villain, even attacking her sisters who had stopped being villains
>>
>>45694688
okay, because I'm sure that in those societies there were never bastards or cuckolds, ever.

Ideals are one thing. I'm not talking about ideals. I'm talking about what actually happens.

You're living in a retarded fantasy land.
>>
File: automatic trash.gif (3MB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
automatic trash.gif
3MB, 400x311px
>>45694742
>fashion
>>
>>45694759
Contenders for the position of best villains (Witches 5 were pretty good too imo).
>>
>>45694718

>CS
>120

fuck, I'm only 110

am I too stupid for CS, /g/?
>>
>>45694739
Because when we overthrow your insane torture cult that took over the world a couple millennia ago, we'll start over at 0 again, or fundamentally alter the way things are done and always discuss things in relative dates from an ever changing now. Until then, we'll use your numbers.
>>
File: happy.png (48KB, 152x160px) Image search: [Google]
happy.png
48KB, 152x160px
>>45694778
She's also kind of canIborrowherforaminute?/10 (why? for reasons..)
>>
>>45694792
>am I too stupid for CS, /g/?
Yes, but only because you read 124 as 120.
>>
File: rofl.png (109KB, 231x279px) Image search: [Google]
rofl.png
109KB, 231x279px
>>45694806
LOL
>>
>>45694828
Well, I'm glad you're amused by what for.
>>
fuck off reddit
>>
>>45694857
>You're not a racist misogynist so you must be from [somewhere else on the internet].

Sociology 101

You're delusional. Nobody here likes you.
>>
File: quite amused.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
quite amused.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>45694857
..and just who, exactly, are you replying to?
>>
>>45694654
Why did you marry a lesbian?
>>
>>45694751
>thinks food and water aren't scarce in many regions
>>
>>45694870
He never said who you are, he just said to reddit to fuck off.
You filled in the blanks with self-identifying details and projected yourself as the target of the statement thus contradicting your own post there by attributing those traits to reddit.
I'm sorry to say this anon, but you are officially the stupidest poster in this thread.
>>
>>45694876
>waits for, you expect him to say 'you' and you planned on posting laughingesmeraude.jpg and telling him to kill himself
>but the spineless coward wont do it

lol
>>
>>45694770
>W-well if it isn't followed 100% of the time then humanity was never monogamous!

No, words and logic don't work that way. In waiting for an explanation why so many culturally distinct societies had the basic same sexual norms.

Could it be that monogamy is the best approach to sexual reproduction for humans because of child rearing?! No, that's just the misogyny talking.
>>
>>45694920
cool

story

bro
>>
>>45694941
He probably knows what my response is going to be to his response and doesn't want to entertain me. Because he probably IS one of the dumb delusional pieces of trash from /pol/'s 'waaah I hates women!!1!one!' threads who needs to make the world a better place and slit his wrists already.
>>
>>45694950
Humanity was either monogamous or not. Genghis Khan was definitely not monogamous, and I bet his other raiders had a significant impact on the genetic makeup of a large swath of the world.

Should we conclude that rape is the best approach to sexual reproduction for humans because of the obvious success of the Mongol hordes?

It's the same thing with your ideas about monogamy.
>>
>>45694988
>now we're telling the untermenschen to kill themselves
lol!
>>
>>45695013
Kind of like Ali and En, Esmeraude and Dimando are a villain couple that belong together but screws itself up because one or both of them goes after Usagi and Mamoru. At least we're in a pretty stable relationship..

>but right now, we're both being meanies
>>
>>45695064
Yeah..

>then there's these two..
>don't even go there for what it looks like

lol
>>
>>45695099
actuallythatiskindoffuckedup/10 for what it looks like (but isn't, they don't even go there, though they could have)

lol
>>
>>45695099
>>45695064
>>45695013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFYZqwJT_h8
>>
>>45691166
I hope nobody thinks that image is actually accurate. Literally men have a higher right-brain power ratio than women, and it's literally THE most reliable piece of neurology we have that women's brains are more left-connected which leads them to superior rote skills, while the average higher right-brain activity in men leads them to superiority in non-verbal visuospatial tasks.
>>
>>45695160
notgonnawatch/10 I'm happy with what I'm listening to right now (and don't want to stop because.. I already know that I am not going to enjoy that video, and I'm enjoying this music I'm listening to..)
>>
>>45694742
>tfw going for EE
>tfw I'm literally right now abusing drugs erryday to try and keep from killing myself due to loneliness
>>
>>45695005
Mongol hordes lasted a few centuries in Asia. Monogamous societies have spanned four continents and multiple millennia. Which has had more success?

The Mongolians also only took one wife, but mass rape is the most efficient form on genetic proliferation, not the best form of sexual reproduction because the quality of life for the offspring is typically terrible.
>>
>>45695251
Yeah, I don't care. It wasn't for you, only related to your posts.
>>
>>45695143
>>45695251
I'm bored of watching you get into trolling/flame wars with idiots, we've trolled/flamed them good enough today. Let's go do something else.
>>
>>45694950

Religious influence in laws.
>>
>>45695377
>>45695377
No. We already closed that door. None of them are actually monogamous societies. Some segments of those societies profess monogamous ideals, but the societies are not actually monogamous. The Vatican fucking allowed prostitution in Rome during the Renaissance. That's not a monogamous society. Popes have fathered fucking kids. That's not celibacy.

The professed ideals of a society are different from the actual behavior of a society, that's widespread social hypocrisy. You are mistaking hypocritical actors, who are saying one thing while doing another, with legitimate sources of moral authority.
Thread posts: 297
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.