[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your alarm clock? Do you use a special app? Whic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1413601891675.jpg (804KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1413601891675.jpg
804KB, 2048x1536px
What's your alarm clock? Do you use a special app? Which one?

I've tried Glimmer (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vuxia.glimmer&hl=en) which I loved except in the free version you only get two alarms - and I need several to wake me up. Recommended otherwise.
>>
>>45622756
>Using an alarm clock
Pleb
>>
File: QHE085K_1.jpg (160KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
QHE085K_1.jpg
160KB, 650x800px
It's got that silent sweep thing where the seconds hand glides instead of ticking.
>>
>>45622756
I'm actually thinking about buying one of those light alarm clocks, that wake you up as if the sun was rising.
>>
>>45622756
I was using "Sleep as Android", it was great - main asset of program is some magic that "wakes you at right time", but i dunno if it worked and i'm not even interested in it. Other features are much more fun, like alarm lock that can't be unlocked until you (for example) solve simple math question.

After some time i started solving this questions in some kind of half-sleep and i didn't even remembered it few hours after when i got fully awake. Fuck, there is something really wrong with me.

Now i'm using default alarm in phone, i'm just going to bed earlier.
>>
>>45622756
>app
FUCKING
P
L
E
B
>>
>>45622813
>seiko
weeb
>>
I used to use Alarm Clock Xtreme for the math problems.

However the app now hangs if it's connected to the internet because of ads. Made me late for work twice already and I don't see another app that does the same.
>>
>>45623027
It's not about the brand, it's about the silent sweep. Really hard to find silent clocks with a proper clockface.
>>
>>45623691
Well that is sexy as fuck, but why rely on analog tech when you can have a backlit dot matrix display? Both is still equally superior thoug to smartphone plebs using "apps".
>>
>>45623713
Aesthetic preferences quite simply. I want to keep my bedroom as low tech as possible as a refuge from the hurried permanently connected modern world, not even my phone is allowed in it, and such an alarm clock is as low tech as it gets while still providing the functions I need to get up at a set time of the day, and it's the only electronics in my bedroom apart from lights.
>>
>>45623713
>Both is still equally superior thoug to smartphone plebs using "apps".
>You will never be able to solve a captcha/math problem to turn off your alarm
Some people have problems waking up to alarms, apps combat that.
>>
>>45623778
> want to keep my bedroom as low tech as possible as a refuge from the hurried permanently connected modern world
Do you really have this much of a problem? Oh poor you! All those never ending social media tweets and posts. WOE IS ME!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.