[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am tech noob. Why is the world DDoSing Ferguson?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: st louis getting btfo.jpg (127KB, 1175x629px) Image search: [Google]
st louis getting btfo.jpg
127KB, 1175x629px
I am tech noob. Why is the world DDoSing Ferguson?
>>
>>45378683
fucking jew nigger retard
>>
Butthurt niggers.
>>
Because niggers.
>>
>>45378683
Not ddosing.

They are all doing attacks on telnet, ssh, snmp, etc

Some anon said that there was a power substation there.

Possible 1)
>shut down power in nigson
>niggers all say the gubment did it
>chimpout

Possible 2)
Chinks want to install malware on power station

Possible 3)
They aren't attacking a power station, but instead infecting random computers thus being able to manipulate subtle things, which could inspire nigs to nig out.
>>
>>45378683
is that a dharma station at the bottom?
>>
File: 1417234202717.jpg (161KB, 1175x629px) Image search: [Google]
1417234202717.jpg
161KB, 1175x629px
Penguins hate Ferguson too.
>>
>>45380378, see
>>45380375
>>
Who is performing the attack?
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (6KB, 449x289px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
6KB, 449x289px
>>45378683
I wonder.
>>
>>45380415
What? Who? Why?
>>
They are not DDOS. Norse-Corp has tons and tons of honey pots setup all over the world. They have them set up to emulate different types of systems, like large corporation servers, small businesses, etc.
>>
>>45380378
>town in middle of nowhere Canada ddosing US
lol
>>
ISIS has said they support the dindus rioting, maybe they're doing it to cause what this anon said >>45380323 about turning them against the govt even more
>>
>>45380512
>Random hut in the desert of mexico

kek
>>
>>45380554
That actually looks like Mexico City area.
>>
Well...China-net just went nuts
>>
>>45380375
>>45380378

It's on antarctica, more like in the south atlantic. But theres no land or whatever so I guess a mistake or whatever
>>
can someone please explain as if to someone who hasn't heard about any of this stuff? iirc like several months ago there was some nig killed in ferguson and then the cops were driving their cars over the memorial site and letting their dogs piss on it. but then what?
>>
>>45380512
God damn Canadian snow monkeys
>>
>>45382944
cops shot unarmed black kid. jury declared them not guilty. people with no knowledge of the case or judicial process use it as an excuse to start stealing tvs and going full murrica
>>
>>45382944
People don't understand what you got to do to not get shot. The 12 Y/O removed the orange tape from his BB gun so it looked real and was walking around with it.
>>
>>45382973
>>45382990
alright but what's going on with this DDOS stuff? where does OP's infographic come from?
>>
>>45378683
>Ferguson
there are alot of server hosting companys that send out DDOS, I'm not entirely sure why they host the servers for DDOSING and attacking but it happens and mostly in the US & UK
>>
>>45382990
He was like 18 and got shot trying to grab a cop's gun while being arrested
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.