[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google Interview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 8

File: google-logo-874x288.png (39KB, 839x288px) Image search: [Google]
google-logo-874x288.png
39KB, 839x288px
/g/

I have an interview with Google Tokyo tomorrow morning (its 7:45pm here). What are the do's and don'ts? What are some good questions to ask the interviewer? I feel so lost.
>>
>>44815454
give her the D
>>
>>44815470
What a great idea! If i rape the interviewer, I'll surely get the job!
Thanks, /g/!
>>
Keep in mind that being able to write fizzbuzz and having a plan for moving mount Fuji are the most important things by far.
>>
>>44815494
Wtf?
>>
I envy you.
There, I said it.
How do you even appear on Google radar?
Did you send them your resume?
>>
>>44815454

Install gentoo for them
>>
>supporting the botnet
Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
>>
>>44815496
Concentrate on Mt. Fuji and you're set.
>>
>>44815500
Wow dubs dubs. Congrats sir, you're getting the fullest answer I can provide. Gimme a sec while I type it out.
>>
>>44815500
> resume
>>
>>44815504
>not infiltrating the botnet and corrupting it from within
>>
Tell them how much you love anime
I hope you know your BPS quotes by heart, don't forget to scream
>HISSATSU! DOUBLE COMPILE
When you compile your FizzBuzz.
>>
Tell them about your musical tastes if you're an e/mu/. That will 10/10 get you a job.
>>
Tell them how much you care about privacy.
Don't forget to tell them that your OS is Gentoo, and correct them when they say Linux instead of GNU/Linux.
And I hope you say how bad systemd is for it.
>>
>>44815550
11/10 this, OP.
>>
>>44815500
Ok, so first off I learned to speak Japanese. I was a foreign exchange student before college. I then got a degree in Software Engineering. It was pretty chill actually. Every summer I did internships at various companies, I ran a simple tech blog of the various things that interested me, I did contract work on Odesk, and I kept my grades up. Then, at the beginning of the summer (right after graduation) I moved to Japan with a friend of mine. I applied online to Goigle but that never helped. I still suggest giving it a try, but don't rely on that alone. I then looked on Instagram for #noogler and #googlejapan. Found a woman that just got hired in the marketing despartment. I asked her out for coffee. Told her I was trying to get a job there too. The Tokyo office is rather small so she knew everyone already. She gave my resume and contact info to the hiring manager and he called and asked if I wanted to interview 'next month'. I followed up and it kept getting pushed out but now I'm here, tomorrow is the day and I'm scared shitless.
>>
>bring iphone 6
>bent it at front of them
>tell them how you hate applel
>google appreciate you
>¿¿¿???
>get the job
>>
>>44815565
Actually they have an iOS dev team back in the states. Don't think that'd really jive. Also, after conversion, an iPhone 6 is over $1000 here.
>>
Don't forget your fedora.
>>
>>44815603
I was planning on wearing plastic cat ears and a schoolgirl skirt. But now you've got me second guessing.
>>
>>44815618
Wear both. That would make you their default designer.
>>
>>44815618
what will your position be?
>>
>>44815655
Floor moper.
>>
>>44815655
LOLWUT I literally dont even know. I was just offered an interview. Holy shit I never even thought too ask. I was just so blown away by the offer I couldnt say yes fast enough. I assume something in SWE as it would be retarded for me to be in anything else, but I dont know for sure.
>>
The best advice I can think of is to smile laugh and be energetic and out going
>>
>>44815454
OP, you have the chance to live out my dream (currently a 2nd year CS student in a shitty third world country). i'm jelly too. good luck.
>>
>>44815562
>asking out 3dpd
>>
>>44815680
India? IBM hires there a lot
>>
>>44815730
>india
>thirld world
nah
>>
>>44815763
Where, then?
>>
>>44815778
i dont know ask him, probably rumania or south america (prolly peru or argentina)
>>
>>44815730
not indian, i'm south east asian. how good is your japanese? have you taken the JLPT?
>>
>>44815783
Oh sry, though you were samefag.

Also, ive been to Romainia. Its not 3rd world
>>
>>44815799
sure thing buddy
>>
>>44815792
Its decent. I was level 4 when I took it but that was a bit ago and I havnt kept up my studies since then.
>>
>>44815562
How do you just ask out a twitter mlady?
You are such a crafty bastardr.
>>
>>44815844
There are so many dubs in this thread I cant.

I expressed interest in Google, not here. Also, I made it very clear it wasnt a date. It was purely a professional networking exchange. Mostly I was just lucky, tho. She was still new to the company at the time and hadnt hit the "yes I work at google now stfu" phase that they all reach at some point.
>>
When I was interviewed by Google for an internship in Europe, it was 45 minutes of technical questions on the phone. I hadn't taken my algorithms and datastructure course so I didn't make it.

I was pretty suprised that we just presented ourselves and instantly asked to solve a problem. No talking about previous projects or who I am.

In hindsight it was an effective interview and I agree with their decision, I have a few years left of my studies so I can just keep applying, which they encourage you to do.
>>
>>44815867
*Google, not her
>>
>>44815868
Oh cool! Got any advice for a fellow anon.
>>
tell them they should switch to duckduckgo
>>
>>44815884
Relax, either you know enough to figure out the problems or you don't, don't be afraid to ask clarifying questions. Study algorithms, datastructures and complexity.

Remember that this advice is coming from someone who has had one failed interview.

But also, remember all the basics of being interviewed; like be a person they want to work with.
>>
>>44815943
Can you give me a specific question they asked you?
>>
I'm salty as fuck.
Any chance you would give your tech blog out? I'm going to get two bacholers (Jap and NE/CE), pretty much want to work in Tokyo google as a Network Engineer but I'm not too sure of the oppertunities for a NE.

Anyway good luck mang.
>>
>>44815988
How many dubs can one thread have?

If you give me your email Id be happy to talk.
>>
>>44815868
What questions did they ask?

I have taken my algorithms and data structures course but it was purely theoretical and I still have no idea how I would program an AVL tree or (a,b) tree or something like that.

But I can do amortized analysis or insert to/delete from trees on pen&paper
>>
>>44815958
Not him but I was asked things like how would I compute the shortest path between two vertexes in a graph or what would be the most efficient way to order a list of words alphabetically.
>>
>>44816022
dubs yet fucking again

So it wasnt anything too complex? Why do they ask this stuff if thry can see the SWE/CS degree on your resume?
>>
>>44815958
No, I honor secrecy.

But in general, they were very practical problems, where you have to assume a lot. But I am sure that the interviewers are quite different because every employee at Google has to interview, you will probably be talking to an engineer.
>>
>>44815454
Why you don't respect your slogan :
"don't be evil"
>>
>>44816051
i read one online about how many ping pong balls you could fit in a school bus. But then I read an article about how they dont pull this shit anymore.
>>
>>44815562
Didn't think Japan even hired foreigners to do jobs native Japanese people could perfectly do unless it was really a job transfer from another country in a international company.

This sounds like a great opportunity OP. I wish I was dedicated enough to learn Japanese ;_;
>>
>>44816022
>compute the shortest path between two vertexes in a graph
Dijkstra?

>the most efficient way to order a list of words alphabetically
Radixsort?
>>
>>44815454
This is probably the first screening performed by a recruiter in HR. He's gonna ask you a set of standard questions in order to tell if you're a complete retard or not.

e.g. tcp handshake, complexity of qsort, sticky bit in unix etc.

If you're not complete retard, you'll pass this interview.

He's gonna ask you how to value yourself in various fields. E.g. if you know C++ how well do you know it (1-10) or Networking or whatever you're supposed to know.

DONT give great values here (keep it 2-4 max) or in the next technical interview they'll rape you just to see if you were telling the truth.

Study data structures and algorithms. When discussing complex technical problem, always keep talking, i.e. describing your thought process out loud all the time. Silent time => fail.

Say how excited you are to be a part of Google, they want great tech guys that are huge fanboys.

have fun
>>
>>44816091
>talk about your thought process
But what if my thought process is wrong?
>>
>>44816082
most google campuses have international employees

red hat does too if i'm not mistaken
>>
>>44816044
No but that's just a phone interview to get rid of the shittiest candidates as fast as possible.
>>
>>44816091
Do you actually work at google or did you just interview?
>>
>>44816122
like you :3
>>
>>44816112
Don't be a fagot. What matters for engineers isn't getting it right the first time under such pressure / limited time.

What matters is your thought process in general. That's what an engineer will be looking for during a technical interview.
>>
>>44816112
Even better, then they can give you hints or advice.
>>
>>44815500
>>44815511
>>44815655
>>44815799
>>44815811
>>44815844
>>44815988
>>44816011
>>44816022
>>44816044
>>44816122
>>44816133
All dubs
All in the same thread
W
T
F
>>
>>44816133
Says the guy who's going to be laughed at for 30 minutes tomorrow.
>>
>>44816132
Interviewed quite a bit with them but failed. They keep bugging me to go over the interview process again which I probably will in a few months because I wanna change jobs.
>>
>>44816152
You are acting weird. Are you really here for advice about an interview?
>>
>>44816138
Ok cool. I read a book today about applying at google and nowhere does it mention this, but now that you did I totally agree.

So even if I get the wrong answer as long as I think in the right way they'll like me?
>>
>>44816150
I was told they sit there and silently type on a keyboard. Was your experience different?
>>
>>44816011
yeah email is [email protected]

Also, cheers for making thread. Probably going to archive it for later reading.
>>
>>44815454
you should just tell them about these amazing dubs.
check 'em
>>
>>44816169
Like another anon said above, during a tech talk the engineer will talk with you, giving you hints and debating what you told him so far. So you'll keep changing your answer bit by bit and the discussion will move forward.

Important fact to keep in mind is that at first, the question will probably be pretty vague and generic. It's up to you to ask clarifying questions about the problem, establish parameters, etc. You're supposed/expected to do this.
>>
>>44816169
If you are thinking right and get the wrong answer you are probably solving another problem, so if you talk they can correct you. But you still missunderstood the problem.
>>
>>44815515
Hail Hydra
>>
Ask why the position is open.
>>
>>44816192
>>44816193
Ok cool. My biggest worry was that I would just be sitting there rambling on all the while it was a Yes or No question and I was too nervous to stop myself.
>>
>>44816152
>>>/b/
>>>/v/
I wouldn't hire a retard.
>>
>>44816214
Wont that lead down a bad road? Like, what if someone got fired? Not the best topic for discussion, imo.
>>
File: 1302375842346.jpg (326KB, 1278x912px) Image search: [Google]
1302375842346.jpg
326KB, 1278x912px
>>44816167
He is really excited I guess.
>>
>>44816262
Maybe it will serve as my good luck charm :)
>>
>>44816262
hard to be not excited for all those dubs
>>
>>44816273
damn straight.
>>
You're going to be their sissy cocksucker.
>>
>>44816344
here are your dubs, OP.
>>
>>44815454
I've had a fair bit of experience with Google employees (I have a bunch of friends who work there) and here's all the advice I can give you.

They're going to be looking for what they call 'Googliness', which is basically a kind of enthusiasm, passion and positive that all 'Googlers' are meant to have. I'm not trolling here.

Don't pretend to be someone you're not. They'll probably see through it if they've interviewed enough people. Be yourself but don't be reserved (shy).

In the technical aspects, they'll obviously asking you to do some pseudo code. Here's the thing: a lot of people feel like they're under a huge amount of pressure, like they have to get everything perfectly right. This is completely the wrong idea. If you get stuck on something, ask the interviewer for help. They don't expect you to magically know, and they certainly don't want you to have memorised a bunch of algorithms, etc. They want to see how well you can work through stuff, how determined you are and how good your general logic/thinking skills are.

I'm about to go to bed but hopefully what I've said will be helpful. Good luck with your interview tomorrow OP!
>>
>>44816504
Thanks man. Might I ask where ur posting from?
>>
>>44816544
That was the 15th dubs get in this thread.
>>
>>44816544
I'm posting from a computer.

j/k

Australia. I guess it could be quite different in Japan but Google are generally quite consistent with their interview process.
>>
>>44816084
Pls tell me if I'm correct I need this for my self esteem
>>
>>44816596
If you dont work at Google, where do you work exactly?
>>
Yes, this is probably correct in general. Depending on the actual data it can vary.

Also, if no one responds it's probably because it isn't controversial or too interesting, this means that no one felt a need to correct you, which most probably implies that you are right.
>>
>>44816614
I'm a student and have ties through uni
>>
>>44816675
Melbourne?
>>
>>44816682
Yup.
>>
>>44816690
I went to Uni in Melbourne, Florida :3
>>
Im watching "The Internship" now! Hoping for a confidence boost lol.
>>
>>44816710
Oh, okay! I need to get some sleep or I'll be fucked tomorrow. Good luck!
>>
Op is cute
>>
>>44816828
Why thank you :3
>>
>>44816611
>>44816844
Here's some more dubs for you OP, you stupid god damn whore.
>>
>>44816864
Hehe ur silly
>>
>>44815454
Make sure to spin the cards on the interviewer that will impress him
for example ask him:
> where do you see yourself in 5 years?
>>
>>44816911
Wow you got more dubs, I'm sure you're gonna be awfully excited about that. Stupid fucking cunt.
>>
>>44816943
Lol if they have a sense of humor i might just do that. in jest ofcourse.
>>
>>44815454
My favorite questions are as follows.
>When did you start with (company)?
Gives you an idea of how long they've been in the grinder.

>What was your favorite project?
What kind of work has he done and do your interests seem similar.

>If you could give yourself one piece of advice when you started what would it have been?
Learn from their mistakes and get a good piece of advice.
>>
>>44816967
That third one is a must, but not for tomorrow. Probably only after i get a job offer will i feel comfortable with asking that.
>>
heres another fucking dubs for you op, you stupid fucking bitch.
>>
>>44816986
Not quite. Maybe you should GOOGLE IT hahahaha
>>
>>44816983
I've done a ton of technical interviews and these questions have always been good for me. Change them as you would like. Also remember the big do's/don'ts of tech interviews.

>DO
Walk through the problem, show your thought process and if needed ask for help.

>DON'T
Sit silently and stare unless you are genuinely thinking. Part of being an effective employee is knowing when to get help.

>Common Questions
Given 19 real coins and 1 counterfeit coin that weighs less what are the minimum number of measurings on a scale you can use to detect the fake. (BST)

Algorithms: Write a function that parses a string looking for the most frequent char, what's the running time in BigO (BigO/String manipulation, Amazon loved these)

Pointers, pointers, pointers (this probably won't be a big issue for you, but when I've talked to low level companies they want to see that C knowledge baby).

Design an interface for a Vehicle type. Then derive three vehicles and describe what changes these implementations might have and why they differ (Design question, how do you think when creating systems, what is your thought process).

[spoiler]I just signed on full time with M$, but I've had 3 internships with the Gov, DoD contractors and M$. Also have a full time googler buddy. Their interviews are interesting good luck![/spoiler]
>>
>>44817054
HOLY SHIT WOW
ok i have a question. My dream job would be working for google as a remote project lead implimenting google products in japanese cars. Is that a thing or am i just making shit up?
>>
File: url.jpg (216KB, 590x322px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
216KB, 590x322px
>>44816945
>>44816986
>hating on dubs
don't listen OP, good luck will come to you
>>
File: inori_zirong_desktop.jpg (458KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
inori_zirong_desktop.jpg
458KB, 1920x1080px
Tell them that they need to step up their game if they want to compete with IE in Japan. Not that it matters much, IE is the popular browser everywhere, and still is as of last month.
>>
Your google interviewer here.

Do not come tomorrow, we don't hire people who can't behave honestly and have to ask others what to say during a job interview. We are looking for people who can think for themselves, as obviously you are incapable of taking decisions on your own and it is sure bad for innovation.

Thanks for your time. I hope you the best for your future.

Best regards,
John, google HR dept.
>>
>>44817184
>asking for advice is dishonest
are you 14 years old anon?
>>
>>44817184
John Google, CEO of Google here.

What John said.
>>
>>44817184
>>44817231
I actually wouldn't be surprised if google are able to track people this precisely and check internet habits of their future employees.
>>
>>44817250
Except if that was the case they would instead contact me directly, not post on 4can.
>>
>>44817250
what if he is posting through the tor network?
>>
>>44817093
I have no idea of their postings. If there's a market and they have the skills I'm sure they're interested.
>>
>>44817266
dubs make me smile :3
>>
>>44817265
>Except if that was the case they would instead contact me directly
I guess anon's point (with a bit of added humor) is that they certainly know you better than you think and have tracked you for datas about you.
>>
>>44817270
if such a job doesnt currently exist, is there some way I could create it for myself?
>>
>>44817273
you are literally the cutest thing on g right now.
>>
>>44817284
Well I doubt you'd be able to walk in first day and say hey here's what I want. That being said if you form an idea, make a plan, do the research and show the possibility of growth then you can present that to the right people. Worst case they say no and then you have a plan for a side project/after Google work.
>>
>>44817308
how does the 20% time model work exactly
>>
>>44817307
cant stop wont stop
>>
I wonder how's working at google.
Do the people who work there get their own workstation?
>>
>>44817329
Last I heard it's not as big a deal as it used to be, but here's an article http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/21/jobs/21pre.html?_r=0. Interns are usually more along the lines of here's a project let's do that. That being said certain spots (usually not the tech ones) are geared towards fun initiative projects. The M$ explorer internships are like that.
>>
>>44817398
Why did you choose M$ for full time?
>>
Keep talking.
Explain everything going through your head when doing a problem. Smile. Don't be autistic.

Source: My GSI who worked at Google and has interviewed hundreds of people.
>>
>>44817427
Because they offered me and it was the best summer I've ever had. Here's an older layout of the program https://www.quora.com/Whats-it-like-to-intern-at-Microsoft but every year they offer you a great big pile of dosh with crazy benefits to come work with them. Then they spoil the shit out of you while you're there.
>>
>>44817464
if you hadnt accepted this job yet and you also had an offer for same pay same job at google, who would you go with and why?
>>
>>44815454
>asking /g/ about a job interview
>>
>>44817490
I would go with MS. The team I worked with was awesome and I loved Seattle. I worked in Cali and it was a minch crowded/expensive for my taste. That being said I would maybe have done Google for an international posting, but I had a really good summer.
>>
>>44817510
How does foreign language, specifically Japanese fare on my resume?
Right now im assuming i dont gt a job at google and need to start applying elsewhere. is there another big tech company where uts relevant?
>>
>>44817539
Big companies are always looking for someone with language skills. Are you a coder? If you're a coder with foreign language skills and you prove yourself to be a good manager asset in the future one path for you could be a regional contact for corporate. That being said it sounds like what you're doing is relevant because they need you to speak the language to work there.
>>
>>44815454
don't mention hiroshima and nagasaki
>>
>>44817554
Ya im a software engineer. Are you in marketing by chance?
>>
>>44815562
LoL, that's basically a sort of nepotism or influence traffic on her part.

You jewed your way into getting an interview.
>>
>>44817572
Haha no I'm CS for life son.
>>
>>44817573
is that a bad thing?
>>
>>44815454
>implying they didnt log your ip address and what ever you're typing into this site
>>
>>44817582
Oh. Then why did you say "coder"? ive literally never heard someone with any programing experience use that word.
>>
>>44815454
http://glassdoor.com/
Also there are many books that can help you with getting ready for the interviews, such as "Cracking the Coding Interview: 150 Programming Questions and Solutions". But consider that you will be really nervous and you will make a lot of mistakes, specially when you do a whiteboard test. If you never did this before you will fail, it's like Neo trying to jump from the top of the building.
>>
>>44817626
dafaq is a whiteboard test?
>>
>>44817645
You have your interview tomorrow and you take interest in interview process only today? Good luck with that.
>>
>>44817619
Personally preference probably comes from growing with the term code monkey.
>>
File: 1413924221960.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1413924221960.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>>44817645
shiiit, son, this your first interview?
>>
>>44817645
two or three leads ask you to solve some problem and you have to design and implement it on a whiteboard while they are watching, it's pretty scary...
>>
>>44817664
actuslly that sounds fun cuz you get to draw pictures! I think i would prefer that over just talking.
>>
>>44817656
how old are you?
>>
>>44817701
>>
>>44817714
Wow. How have you had so many internships already???
>>
>>44817595
No, this is how you get jobs, by connecting with people.
This guy >>44817573, is an idiot.
>>
>>44817724
I put in work and bust my ass.
>>
>>44817734
how old were you when you got your first one?
>>
>>44817747
Accepted when I was 18, started work after the new year at 19.
>>
>>44817763
How did you get on the radar so early? like, mine was complete luck. you seem to have some gift.
>>
>>44817776
Spammed my application. Talked to family members about how to get out there, took every chance I got. I interviewed 4 times my Freshman year all but one were complete failures. The one that wasn't was a job. The experience from that job put me ahead 2 semesters and gave me skills that made me an attractive candidate. The next year I had 3 offers and could pick and choose who I want.
>>
>>44817801
What was this first job? what did you do?
>>
>>44817813
I worked for the Gov. It was a standard coding internship.
>>
Google Marketing Department here.

Do not bother coming tomorrow. Your personal conduct and behavior observed today have been noted. We do not consider you to be a good fit for Google Inc. at this time.

Don't give up the dream. We may consider you in the future and will keep your file on hand. Do not contact us again, we will email you if we change our minds.

Warmest regards,
Google Inc. Marketing Department Tokyo
>>
>>44817824
I had an internship my senior year of highschool. i made this stupid program for organizing files on a hard drive. it was slower than windows defrag and while it did work i dont think anyone ever used it. feelsbadman ;-; When you say standard what.do you mean?
>>
>>44817835
Im applying to the Engineering department fucktard.
>>
>>44815454

Why are manhole covers round?
>>
>>44817184
>>44817835
Why do you guys try discourage OP, it's super lame.
>>
>>44817844
They had a few things for me to work on. They reviewed at the end and offered for me to come back.
>>
>>44817860
How old are you OP?
>>
>>44817905
I dont think i could moraly justify working for the NSA or any gov entity. just deels too slimey. Glad it payed off for you tho. Props man.
>>
>>44817890
I don't think it's discouraging OP, but making him aware that they probably have done their tracking process and already know the result of tomorrow's interview (Thanks for your time, we will call you).

Also, it's obvious OP doesn't stand a chance, he doesn't even know how a job interview works the day before the interview. It's not to be mean, I hope OP gets the job but I don't think he will get it. A lot of people want to work for google and most of them have prepared and shit.
>>
>>44817915
23 :( feelsbadman im so old
>>
>>44817924
I feel you, but my family is military and I wasn't working for any TLAs.
>>
>>44817935
actually with all these suggestions i feel quite prepared. Im mostly nervous tho. Also this movie sux. If anyone has yet to watch the Internship, dont bother.
>>
>>44817962
was that your 'in', your family?
>>
>>44817943
Do you masturbate to 2d girls?
>>
>>44817979
No. I worked completely away from their contacts. I would have taken help from friends if I had it though.
>>
€日€本€語€っ€て€何€っ€す€か€
>>
>>44817994
imma hit the hey, but it was nice talking.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback and help! Crossing my fingers.
>>
>>44817969
>i feel quite prepared
There is a difference between how you feel and what you are. And your standards aren't the same as the interviewer.
You don't prepare for an interview the day before, even less when it's one of the biggest IT company everybody wants to work for.
I hope you have a nice portfolio and contributions to free software.
>>
Does google hire non-software engineers for anything, maybe Google X?

Like electrical, mechanical engineers, etc.
>>
>>44818027
Actually before I go, I will respond to this and come out with the truth. Bo I dont have an interview tomorrow and no im not 23. im 18 and currently in my gap year between highschool and college as an exchange student in Japan. I want nothing more than to work for google and so this was just me playing with a hypothetical to see what people said.

But srsly thanks again to everyone!
>>
>>44818071
Yeah, thanks to you for wasting our time trying to help you.
>>
I just saw this thread, I knew OP'd run at the sight of posted Japanese.
>>
>>44818071
you're still a cute fagget.

Msg me your dick picks.
>>
>>44818097
;-; but im cis gender.
>>
>>44818105
it's not gay if it's online.
>>
>>44818065
They have a jobs page, Google it.
>>
File: check dubs.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px)
check dubs.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>44816152
>>
>>44817867
Easier to place back on the hole, not to mention it's easier to dig round holes and that they are more solid than square ones.
What do I win?
>>
>>44815454
Ask her to check these dubs
>>
>>44818146
>Fore!

Its actually "sports"
>>
File: fore_.jpg (301KB, 1300x1299px) Image search: [Google]
fore_.jpg
301KB, 1300x1299px
>>44818198
>>
>>44818262
Nice package.
>>
Don't listen to >>44818362 , you have to fuck her.
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.