[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw people care about privacy again >mfw people are skeptical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 24

File: wax WHORE.jpg (334KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
wax WHORE.jpg
334KB, 1024x768px
>mfw people care about privacy again
>mfw people are skeptical about the cloud and Apple
>mfw I have not heard "If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear." since the Fappening started

Thank you, based hacker.
>>
>>44020967
you are actually wrong.

if the some new nsa dirt was leaked tomorrow nobody would care.

they care about celebgate because:
1. celebs
2. social justice.

the world is truly fucked.
>>
>>44020967
>>mfw I have not heard "If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear." since the Fappening started
But they literally had a lot to hide.
>>
>tfw could never think of an argument for "if you have nothing to hide..."
>tfw it was so obvious in hindsite
>>
>>44021387
Regardless of what brought them to care about privacy, this brought them to care about privacy. That's what's important.
>>44021390
Every person in the world has literally got something to hide unless they have a mental condition that causes them to have absolutely not shame.
>>
but the 'if you have nothing to hide' statement could even be used here, because they did have something to hide and something to fear
>>
>>44021390
and none of it was illegal, just private.

imagine that
>>
>>44021387
this... I mean how long have the snowden leaks been going on and they are much worse than some celebrity noodz, AND just now there's a privacy shitstorm?!
>>
>>44021423
this brought them to care about famous women being harrased by some mysoginist fuck in their minds.
in fact this might be used by the government to reduce privacy.
>>
>>44021442
there isnt a privacy shitstorm, no one cares about the nsa and nothing will change

stop acting like you are making a difference
>>
>>44021471
>this brought them to care about famous women being harrased by some mysoginist fuck in their minds.
We'll see how it turns out.
From what I've seen, it raised privacy concerns in the Apple platform the celebs were running. Why? Because they're scared the same might happen to them.
>>
>>44021423
>Every person in the world has literally got something to hide unless they have a mental condition that causes them to have absolutely not shame.
Having clothing and passwords on bank accounts is in no way the same and shouldn't encourage anyone to do something as trivial as not using Microsoft products or blocking targeted advertisement services.
On leaked images, they have specifically depicted themselves in a manner that would have reduced their reputation if it was seen in public eyes. If you think that every person has an equivalent of such files held on their storage space then you are obviously wrong. Furthermore, even if they do, they mostly are concerned about actual people seeing such files and nothing else, not some trivial shit like local shared objects giving your browsing history to Adobe for non-personal research purposes.
>>
>>44021439
You may want to hide non-illegal stuff, obviously.
>>
>>44021619
I don't get what your point is. You do know I'm referring to more things than just not using Microsoft products and blocking targetted advertisements, right?
Also, why shouldn't it encourage people to not use Microsoft products?
Explain
>>
File: 1401594804704.jpg (101KB, 1024x751px) Image search: [Google]
1401594804704.jpg
101KB, 1024x751px
>>44021439

McKayla Maroney is claiming she was underage in the pics/videos.

Of course, she also claimed the they were fake. It could all be a lie.
>>
>>44021423
For me it isn't about. Shame but the inconvenience if people knew.
>>
>>44021659
Your kind of posts usually are told when people are either not concerned or supportive of any variation of data gathering, be it global surveillance, targeted advertisement or shit like Microsoft storing your Skype messages.
In this case, the sensitive information that should have remained hidden from public view was seen by actual people - and not only one, but millions, that's why "nothing to hide - nothing to fear" argument applies here equally.
>>
>not encrypting your shit before sending it onto the cloud

Should we ban knives to prevent murder too, anon?
>>
I have nudes of my gf on both on Dropbox and google drive, as well as the dick pics I send her. You cannot possibly believe people are constantly monitoring that

nothin2hide
>>
>>44021659
because Microsoft Certified Professional Enterprise Software. just saving you the trouble, no arguments are going to be better than this crap anyway.
>>
File: 4chanman_at_his_computer.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4chanman_at_his_computer.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>44021243
Done
>>
>>44021725
The point is that mass surveillance is not just a bunch of robots gathering information from you and running statistical analysis to better target ads to you; whatever nude photo they had on Apple cloud servers was probably already seen by Apple employees way before the leaks (and might've been leaked by Apple employees as well, who knows) and Google and the NSA have a history of looking at private pictures of people.
Don't pretend that this doesn't exist
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/21/us/politics/edward-snowden-at-nsa-sexually-explicit-photos-often-shared.html?_r=0
>>
>>44021743
ok gimme your credit/debit card info
>>
>>44020967
Who would upload their butt on cloud. How stupid can you be to do that..

So, yeah, I would never upload something in the cloud that I would care about if it gets lost or hacked. Most of the stuff I have in cloud are backups of old docs, SFW pics and some programs.

So, the celebs had it coming, big time. I'm actually glad this happened. The nerve on them to upload naked pics in the cloud and get away with it.
>>
>>44021743
people arent, people werent constantly monitoring the icloud either.

this was a spear fishing campaign that lasted months and worked, your pictures are probably 'safe' because dropbox and drive are expected to have security on their end, but if you have a weak password and lots of social media websites holding your data out to the public, someone can get at it.

but no one cares about you or me, they want pictures from celebs because that is how you make money.

if these celebrities had a fucking 14 digit secure password, they would probably still be just fine. but we still dont know exactly how the leakage happened, and whatever apple tells you at their stupid iphone conference (if anything) wont be nearly enough to know.
>>
>>44021799
Needs a pic of crying JLaw next to the hacker or something in there
>>
>>44021805
they didn't upload them. that's another problem.
fucking apple automatically sends your stuff to icloud.
>>
>>44021804
That's not how it works you fucking retard. Oh no, the NSA has my social security number!

You need to use your brain and if you cannot see why a stupid question like that is not valid here or in any 'privacy' argument.
>>
>>44021837
that's a feature you can easily disable
>>
>>44021837
So they were so tech-illiterate they had no idea you could disable that. Even better. Thanks, Apple, for your incompetence.
>>
File: M00t_at_his_computer.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
M00t_at_his_computer.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>44021831
Done
>>
>>44021855
>Oh no, the NSA has my social security number!
He said credit card, not social security number.
Hand it over.
An NSA/Google employee might use it as much as I could.
>>
>>44021878
Perfect
thanks mr hacker
>>
>>44021803
That is exactly what I was telling.
If you have shit to hide - be it your naked body or records of illegal information - then you should be concerned about surveillance. If you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to fear.
>>44021804
Monetary security is not privacy.
>>
>>44021882
The government already knows that shit as well. And no, no one has gotten their identity or bank information used by a government employee.

Again, come back with something that makes sense, because you are just parroting what other tools on /g/ say in every fucking thread.
>>
>>44021878
should be
thank mr 4chan
>>
>>44020967
thank mr based skiddie
>>
>>44020967
honestly, tumblr and other sjw like sites have been the only places I've heard all three of those. that, and the cracker (which is the correct term to use rather than hacker) got condemned for "violating" womens privacy, which honestly is worst than murder to them.

>>44021243
thanks doge.
>>
>>44021855
>>44021882
well, if they have your social security card, they can eventualy access to some data about you.
>muh which data ? I don't care ! nothing to hide xD
well, if you're stupid... we can't do anything for you.
>>
>>44021912
>no one has gotten their identity or bank information used by a government employee.
lel
people have gotten their identity stolen before
might have very easily been by a government employee, he just didn't get caught.
Also did you not see this?
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/21/us/politics/edward-snowden-at-nsa-sexually-explicit-photos-often-shared.html?_r=0
>>
>>44021243
NO

>>44021419
>>44021689
>>44021704
>>44021799
NO! YOU IDIOTS! it should be like "thank mr skeltal" it should begin with "thank" and have retarded, 12 year old memetic grammar mistakes and typos after that

what about

thank mr hacker
>>
File: CNN_at_his_computer.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CNN_at_his_computer.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>44021920
Here you go
>>
>>44020967
Out of Google, Apple and Microsoft Apple is the most privacy-friendly smartphone maker.
>>
File: 4 Chan.jpg (360KB, 1108x1108px) Image search: [Google]
4 Chan.jpg
360KB, 1108x1108px
f*ck tripfigs
>>
>>44021952
fucking scary. That mean, they already had those pictures, and they was sharing them.
>>
>>44021882
Monetary security is not privacy. Again, you don't carry a knife in the dark places due to privacy, same here.
>>
>>44021952
Everyone has seen that. How many of those pictures left the building?

And no one is selling your personal information from the NSA, grow a brain. Why the fuck even bother saying 'people have gotten their identity stolen before'... no fucking shit
>>
>>44021906
>That is exactly what I was telling.
Your posts were really vague.
>If you have shit to hide - be it your naked body or records of illegal information - then you should be concerned about surveillance
Shit to hide is more than naked body or illegal activities.
Unpopular opinions, people you shit on in a private conversation, bank info (which you already mentioned), personal stuff you dont want people to know for whatever reason, incriminating stuff that's not necessarily illegal, things that'd ruin your reputation, the possibilities are endless. Everybody's got something to hide.
>>
I can't believe this was more effective than then Snowden leaks and all the talks about how important privacy is.

But I'll take it. For once, the plebs and their undying love their celebbidys was useful to humanity.
On the other hand, if celebrities weren't in the media all the time, we'd hear about important stuff more.
>>
>>44021980
>a mac
Fucking dropped
>>
>>44022002
no it's a blac :-))
>>
>>44021980
thanks mr 4 Chan
>>
>>44021799
thanks mr. 4chan

captcha
the patriaca
>>
>>44021985
Monetary security is achieved by keeping your information private.
So yes, it is privacy when it involves being private about sensitive information.
>>
>>44021855
you said you had nothing to hide, you're still hiding that information from me
>>
>>44021989
>How many of those pictures left the building?
Potentially many?
>. Why the fuck even bother saying 'people have gotten their identity stolen before'
Did you get past first grade? How are you so bad at reading comprehension?
>people have gotten their identity stolen before. might have very easily been by a government employee, he just didn't get caught.
>>
>>44021906
>Monetary security is not privacy.
no it's a lack of privacy
>>
>>44020967
>NSA revealed to snoop on literally everyone using web services
>"I have nothing to hide anyway"
>A couple of stupid hos have their nudes leaked
>ERMGERHD THIS IS PRIVACY VIOLATION

fuck this fucking world
>>
>>44022039
I never said I had nothing to hide, I jumped in to call you out on your dumb ass statement.

There is a difference between some turbonerd seeing information they will never use, and posting someone onto a public fucking channel like 4chan.

Learn the fucking difference. I could e-mail you my credit card, but then nothing would happen because you wouldn't be dumb enough to get caught since I would know exactly where the number went.
>>
>>44021243

"thanks doge" in this thread
>>
>>44022090
>I never said I had nothing to hide
Right here
>>44021743
>nothin2hide
Now what?
>>
>>44021994
>Unpopular opinions, people you shit on in a private conversation, bank info (which you already mentioned), personal stuff you dont want people to know for whatever reason, incriminating stuff that's not necessarily illegal, things that'd ruin your reputation, the possibilities are endless.
That all counts as things you would like to hide personally, but you don't come to interpersonal relations, but whoever actually views your data is not concerned about that. For example, let's say that I have bought a phallus - I would be damn embarrassed if my friends knew that, but nobody would give two shits if NSA sysadmin from two continents away would have seen that, for as he doesn't personally knows here. Another example - I might hold unpopular opinions, but I only am concerned about NSA knowing that fact if my unpopular opinion qualifies as dissentive. SO, situations where you have shit to hide vary depending on the context of situation and information.
>>
>>44022100
That's not me you dingus, but your excellent detective skills will probably confirm it.
>>
File: f7e.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
f7e.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>44021743
>Transfering unencrypted private information
>uploading it to dropbox and gdrive
>>
>>44022090
giving your credit card information is giving consent for them to spend your money.
besides i have email addresses that have no association with me personally whatsoever
>>
>>44022030
>Monetary security is achieved by keeping your information private.
That is if you apply this situation to the extreme extend obviously not implied in "nothing to hide" statement. Term |privacy" usually implies a less broader information.
>>
>>44021980
thanks mr 4chan.
>>
>>44022064
Muh cellabedis
This is worse dan Islam
>>
File: nevarforget.png (257KB, 1304x1376px) Image search: [Google]
nevarforget.png
257KB, 1304x1376px
>>44020967
>>
>>44022139
so, what is the difference between someone intercepting a credit card number, or maybe guessing a password and viewing it, or typing it on 4chan because some kid asked for it?

so if i put a txt file with my bank info onto dropbox, someone working for that company could stumble upon it and use it because i have it to them?

grow a brain
>>
Thanks mr. 4 chan
>>
The only thing I really care about resulting from all of this is that Apple, as well as other companies, actually start putting serious money and support into usable security research.

Security questions for passwords are DUMB and need to DIE.
>>
>>44022181
because you inteded to give it to that person
>>
>>44022118
>ut nobody would give two shits if NSA sysadmin from two continents away would have seen that,
You guys have no fucking imagination. I have to draw a specific picture with real life examples for you to understand. I hate throwing the word autism, but damn.
Remember when Obama was elected?
Remember the scandal that was brought up when it was revealed he smoked weed in college?
Just an innocent little fact about something he did a long time ago. A lot of people still flipped their shit about it
Now imagine you're suddenly in the public spotlight for some reason. Some new hotshot job you got.
That shit could ruin you. And I'm not talking about just the fact that you smoked weed. The information the NSA has on everyone could be much, much MUCH worse. And you having a public position is just an example.
How bout you making a politician upset for something you said on Twitter which gathered a lot of followers?
How bout someone gets envious of you for X reason?
Again, the possibilities are endless and I can't draw you a picture if you're not willing to imagine it yourself.
The NSA might be selling the information in a convert way to powerful people and that's how they might be getting your information
You just DONT want private information to be scattered around. You just don't.
>>
>>44022172
back to /v/ with your ebin conpsiracy threads
>>
>>44022119
>That's not me you dingus
That's an easy way to walk out of an argument you're losing
>There is a difference between some turbonerd seeing information they will never use
Sure

>>
>>44020967
No one is skeptical about Apple. iCloud, maybe but no one is scared that someone will get their photos from their photo library on their iPhone, Mac, iPod or MacBook.

Also, it's been based around in the news a lot today and yesterday that Apple is putting mele security on iCloud.

iCloud wasn't even hacked, the people didn't have 2-step verification up which would have prevented all of this from happening but they only had security questions which anyone can google and find the questions for
>>
>>44020967
nice pasta you got here.
>>
>>44020967
>>mfw people are skeptical about the cloud and Apple
I haven't seen it. Seems everyone is buying Apple's explanation the accounts were hacked, not the cloud. Provided you use common sense, you should be just fine.
>>
>>44021837
If you don't have iCloud set up then it won't automatically send photos there.

If you set up an iCloud account then that's one of the reasons.

Anyone who says they have an iCloud account but didn't know that photos will be sent there is a liar.
>>
>>44022141
>That is if you apply this situation to the extreme extend
Privacy and security often intertwine because one secures the other. This not an extreme extend by any chance since I gave you an example that's common as common can be.
> obviously not implied in "nothing to hide" statement
But it is. People should realize privacy and monetary security are tightly tied together. That's just one of the many issues.
> Term |privacy" usually implies a less broader information.
Yeah, for you. The term actually implies much more if we're talking about the things people do on their computers.
>>
>>44022282
Not quite true. You can still have an iCloud account and have Photo stream turned off. They're two separate controls.
>>
>>44022296
The reason iCloud exist in the first place is so that photos, contacts, music, etc. are sent into the cloud and dropped onto your other devices.

Unless someone made an iCloud account not knowing any thing about it they are liars.
>>
>>44022212

top lel

Apple already said it wasn't their fault. Everytime a celeb's phone gets hacked and nude photos are leaks, it's always an iPhone.

People will forget about this after the iPhone 6 is released.
>>
>>44022373
The funny thing is that in a lot of the photos the celebs didn't even have iPhones.
>>
>>44021442
>just now there's a privacy shitstorm?!
It's not about privacy, it's navel-gazing about whether viewing a picture is sexual abuse.

Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>44020967
Stallman was right.
>>
>>44021489
you completely missed the point I was trying to make. I'm saying there SHOULD be an NSA privacy shitstorm not a SJW/rape/violation shitstorm for the celebs
>>44022418
he's right, its more about the SJWs than privacy now
>>
>>44022681
wow that's great bruh
did you do it?
>>
>>44021965
I am Mr. 4chan. Refer to my tripcode
>>
>>44022747
In GIMP for freedoms.
>>
thanks kid
>>
>>44022777

This needs to be on twitter. I don't have one, but I'm sure some of you can do this. That would make RMS famous.
>>
>>44022681
>there will never be a love story between RMS and JLaw

Don't you see how horrible this is?!
>>
>>44022860
It's all ruined anon.
>>
>>44022216
this, I don't want people to know that I like traps.
>>
>>44022882
>this, I don't want people to know that I like traps.

Perhaps it would also be good to work on removing the stigma that society holds towards being attracted to transgender women?
>>
>>44022923
nah that's ok.
>>
>>44022820
Any tags in particular that you would want on it?
>>
>>44022983
gnu, free software, jlaw, icloudleaks and shit like that.
>>
>>44023003
And the message?
>>
>>44021799
thank mr skeltal
>>
>>44023013
"This is what happens when you trust propietary software".
>>
>>44022882

Come out of the closet, bro.Gay people get special privileges all the time.

Hate a co-worker? You can easily get them fired by claiming they were homophobic.
>>
File: snapshot 534.png (263KB, 590x632px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot 534.png
263KB, 590x632px
>>44023039
Done.
>>
File: 2007_0607stallman0029.jpg (27KB, 593x445px) Image search: [Google]
2007_0607stallman0029.jpg
27KB, 593x445px
>>44022872
I just feel so horrible. I feel so horrible, I... I don't know how to get myself back into thinking about anything except how horrible this is.
>>
I think he's cool too
>>
they're not going to replace TCP/IP so I'm pretty sure whether people do or don't care about personal privacy for digital data there's not going to be any major new breakthroughs in stop-gap measures for fifty year old protocols
>>
>>44023053
no thx, traps are not gay.
>>
>>44023059
very good Char Aznable, very good.
>>
>>44023068
wut da fug are you fucking saying??
>>
>>44023083
the major issues in network security are flaws inherent in the design of the system, which won't be replaced or updated any time soon.
>>
>>44023059
kek
>>
File: Kurt Gödel.jpg (22KB, 212x270px) Image search: [Google]
Kurt Gödel.jpg
22KB, 212x270px
>>44023073

>dress dog up as woman
>fuck dog
>"No, your honor. It wasn't bestiality. The dog was dressed as an human female!"
>mfw
>>
>>44023103
What's wrong with the protocols?
>>
File: 1404948626660.jpg (52KB, 395x374px) Image search: [Google]
1404948626660.jpg
52KB, 395x374px
>>44023116
kekking hard
>>
File: riglam&RichardStallmanMay132013.jpg (419KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
riglam&RichardStallmanMay132013.jpg
419KB, 1600x1200px
>>44023061
RMS is ok
>>
>>44023116
>comparing humans to doges
keep trying.
>>
I hope stupid people stop caring about privacy again so I can watch their nudes if I want. Smart people will always keep stuff they don't want to be seen hidden.
>>
>>44020967
there's something genuinely quite scary about that photo. It's uncanny valley as fuck and I do not like it one bit
>>
>>44023163
But... the internet is already full with amateur porn.
>>
>>44023117
Not him but read on networking protocols if you want to know.
>>
>>44023059
Perhaps it would be useful to link to an article about RMS' warnings about cloud computing?

https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/who-does-that-server-really-serve.html

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2008/sep/29/cloud.computing.richard.stallman

I also think that since the picture has a cloud up there, you could perhaps use something along the lines of:

>This is what happens when you trust the cloud.

>Should you really trust the cloud?

>You don't want to be standing outside near a storm cloud because you know it's dangerous, is cloud computing any different?
>>
>>44023207
Any good books?
>>
>>44023059
>>44023039
>proprietary
Good job
>>
>>44023235
Yeah actually.

"COMPUTER NETWORKING A Top-Down Approach " by James F. Kurose and Keith W. Ross
Can be found online pretty easily.
>>
>>44023190
It's hotter when it's porn of someone you're familiar with
>>
>>44023232
oh shit nigga this is better.
>>
>>44023232
>Who does that server really serve? Not Jennifer Lawrence.
>>
>>44023277
Would you watch porn featuring your relatives, friends or coworkers? I think that's rather awkward, I like to jerk off to strangers.
>>
>>44021989
> How many of those pictures left the building?
First, we have no way of knowing, and second, that's not the point.
The point is that they have the power to gather all of those nudes and whatever else and share them, and even if that is only inside their building that's still not something that should be happening
>>
>>44023343
>relatives
No
>friends or coworkers
Yes
>>
>>44020967
She looks horrible in that picture
>>
File: ICloud-hack-5-way_3023915b.jpg (79KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
ICloud-hack-5-way_3023915b.jpg
79KB, 620x387px
>>44023305
We could make a poster with a list of celebrities hacked:

http://news92fm.com/472916/list-of-celebrities-whose-icloud-accounts-were-hacked/

>Who does that server really serve?
>Not Jennifer Lawrence.
>Not Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
>Not Kate Upton.
>Not Mckayla Maroney.
>Not Kirsten Dunst.
>Not Rihanna.
>Not (so on and so on)...

>If that server doesn't serve them, should you expect it to serve you?
>>
>>44023398
that's cool anon
>>
>>44023398
Digging the idea
Bumping for interest
>>
>>44023383
>She looks horrible
fixed
>>
File: snapshot 535.png (265KB, 594x618px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot 535.png
265KB, 594x618px
>>44023297
>>44023232
Better?
>>
>>44023464
it should be just cloud. Stallman never calls it propietary cloud
>>
>>44023458
Man you right
>>
>>44023494
Any other changes before I post it for the third time?
>>
>>44023526
this
>>44023398
>>
>>44023464
It could use something for the reader to delve into more detail. Try using a URL shortener and linking here:

https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/who-does-that-server-really-serve.html
>>
>>44023536
Too many characters. Twitter has a 140 limit.
>>
>>44023494
Stallman is a faggot. If something is owned and trademarked, then that's it's fucking name. He's like those hippie faggots who think that you and I don't have names because we 'are all human'. He's a hippie faggot for shitty 'open-source' IT.
>>
>>44023398
avril lavigne leaked too?
i knew she was int he list but did she?
>>
>>44020967
>mfw this would be used as an excuse for the NSA mandate more backdoors into systems to find out who the Hackers are
>>
>>44023540
Is there an fsf approved url shortener?
>>
>>44023464
How about "Should you really trust cloud computing?"
>>
>>44023549
nobody cares fucktard
Plus it's real name is cloud, as rms say.
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>44023581
except you who responded. listing to a fat retard like rms is like taking computing advice from here... a shit idea.
>>
>>44022118
If you were some public figure they could black mail you for whatever reason.

I don't like people browsing my shit, it feels like someone watches me pee. Does the "you got nothing to hide" mean i can go inside your home and watch you sleep, read your diary, watch you argue with your sibilings?
What if i had an idea of a device that could sell for millions and i was stupid enough to upload it to a could?
There's no such thing as nothing to hide.
Have you ever felt uncomfortable when a friend opens your desk or fridge, even though theres nothing to hide?
>>
File: snapshot 536.png (18KB, 285x208px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot 536.png
18KB, 285x208px
Does anything need to be changed or is this OK?
>>
>>44020967
It's called severely fucked up double standards. This place is notorious for cp and all kinds of other questionable shit. Nothing happens. But as soon as some celebrities get nudes leaked all hell breaks loose.

Talk about fucked up priorities. The world is morally bankrupt.
>>
File: isgdlogo.jpg (23KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
isgdlogo.jpg
23KB, 250x189px
>>44023567
A lot of FOSS Twitter/Identica/pump.io clients I see use is.gd, which claims to be an "ethical URL shortener" with a page stating their ethical code. I presume this is about as close as it gets to being FSF friendly.
>>
>>44023664
>is.gd,
Changed.
>>44023652
Anything else?
>>
File: Fappiners_are_a'comin.png (40KB, 596x382px) Image search: [Google]
Fappiners_are_a'comin.png
40KB, 596x382px
>tfw all the shitposting on /g/ is reddit
>>
>>44023695
>Reddit becomes Digg 2.0
>massive exodus to 4chan

Oh boy...
>>
>>44023652
>>44023690
>15 characters left

Doesn't really leave any room for changes. I think that's good for now.
>>
>>44021678
>Claims pics she took where CP
>Says they where fake
>Claims copyright on them
>Claiming copyright on CP you took yourself but you didn't because they where fake.
>>
>>44023695
then people say reddit is a serious website.
>>
File: snapshot 537.png (262KB, 586x640px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot 537.png
262KB, 586x640px
>>44023745
Done.
>>
>>44023780
breety good
>>
>>44023780
Brill.
>>
>>44023780
RT that nao. We need as many people to see this as possible for this to have any meaningful effect.
>>
>>44023901
Me retweeting my own tweet won't really make much of a difference.
>>
>>44022172
sppopy
>>
>>44023921
I meant to say that for anyone here who has a Twitter account that can retweet it.
>>
>>44022282
>he doesn't know that photostream is a setting you can turn off in iCloud.

All of this happening shit is only because women and old people are too stupid to learn anything. It's the victims' faults and apple's fault for not implementing anti-brute force mechanisms.
>>
File: B Rus.jpg (19KB, 261x326px) Image search: [Google]
B Rus.jpg
19KB, 261x326px
>>44023144

>dress up cute jailbait in sleazy hooker uniform
>fuck her
>"Your honor, it's not statutory rape. She was dressed as an adult!"

13 year olds are far close to legal women than men are to women.
>>
>>44023723

Reddit has always been Digg 2.0
>>
>>44024066
As in the context of a major event like Digg 4.0 that causes the majority of its userbase to leave that service for another.
>>
>>44023695

Perhaps someone should tell them that moot has become even worse.
>>
>>44023652
>>44023464
>>44023780
Fucking Awesome. I hope the ganooaganda takes off.
>>
How do we even know it came from the icloud?

Tracking down that many different celeb email addresses to attack icloud with would be very hard for one guy to pull off.

My guess these pics are from many different people attacking many different services over a few years. The pics where then traded around until the "leaker" collected them all and then dumped them.
>>
>>44021678
Who's that semen demon on the back?
>>
File: 1401574949459.jpg (103KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1401574949459.jpg
103KB, 1024x1024px
>>44024922

Tim Cook himself said so.

>>44024950

McKayla's lewd little sister :3
>>
>>44024531
>30 followers
>taking off
>>
>>44025014
Fucking pedophile
>>
>>44025141
Don't be cynical.
look at Gamer Gate.
>>
>>44025301
The only people who care about gamergate are autistic retards from /v/ and reddit.
>>
>>44025185

>insulting pedos on 4chan

What's next? Insulting racists on Stormfront? Insulting perverts on Mumless?
>>
>>44025323
Yeah but that started small then lifted off when Adam baldwin retweeted it.
if we could get Stephen fry to tweet that picture then, maybe we can convert poeple.
>>
>>44025368
>if we could get Stephen fry to tweet that picture then, maybe we can convert poeple.
Good luck with that.
>>
>>44025393
He is a fan of the GAHNOO ecosystem and a big techie.
>>
>>44025420
That picture will be forgotten by tomorrow. It's a lost cause.
>>
>>44023780
you could send the pic to stallman

[email protected]
>>
>>44025475
He isn't active on Twitter. His account only posts automated updates from his website and never retweets anything.
>>
>>44025492
i was thinking that maybe he would like to see it
>>
>>44024053
my jimmies are russelled
>>
>>44025420
yeah, and he's a macfag too.

I'm not homophobic, but I just want to point out the fact that he is gay too. Stephen Fry is a really nice person. GNU is very fortunate to have him on its side
>>
>>44021678
>McKayla Maroney is claiming she was underage in the pics/videos

Doesn't this make her guilty of the production and possession of child pornography in the USA?

Will she go to jail for this?
>>
>>44026032
I know it's hard, but please try to avoid asking incredibly stupid questions.
>>
>>44026177
Allow me to answer my own rhetorical questions; yes, no.
>>
>>44026186
Taking a picture of yourself naked does not automatically make it pornography.
>>
>>44025475
Send it to his email... on emacs
>>
>>44023780

>Gets struck by lightning
>Here have an umbrella so you're more likely to get struck again
>>
A link to the pics would be nice : )
>>
>>44021442
because there is nothing tangable about someone listening in on your phone calls. but the possibility of your nudes being posted is a completely different matter
>>
>>44026201
It does though in the LAND OF THE FREE.
>>
>>44020967
Hey remember when Trump's leaked private phone conversations about his sexual relationships were leaked and they broadcast it on major news networks, but that was okay just because he was a jackass?

But now the "hacker" and anyone "spreading" these leaked photos are sinister, diseased, unnatural cyber-terrorists.

Talk about cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>44020967
posted via Google Chrome
>>
>>44027940
>tangable
*tangible

You posit that physical appearance is more private than thoughts, but while we're all obligated to make a regular showing of some part of our bodies to others in the course of daily life, our thoughts are our own and each other's as we choose them to be.

Except when someone taps your phone line.

I also want to point out that thoughts are very unique, diverse, and personal, whereas your physical appearance is largely a result of your genes, and in the big picture, everyone looks about the same. Not so with thoughts.

But oh no, everyone get up in arms about a nipple that looks like every other nipple, because it's attached to some poor victimized movie star or other who a few months ago did an overtly erotic photoshoot with high res lenses, nude for all practical purposes, but with some half-bra or other covering the nipples and a little strip of cloth over her minge.

Fucking hell, people, have some perspective.
>>
>>44026032
technically she can get in trouble but that won't happen because 'lol celebrity'
>>
>>44020967
rest assured, they will forget about it as soon as it media get bored with it.

some vague promises about securing the cloud storage and marketing bullshit and things will go back to way they were.

too many dumb people share their nudes online nowadays - there is money in that.
>>
>>44022923
>Perhaps it would also be good to work on removing the stigma that society holds towards being attracted to transgender women?
Perhaps it would also be good to work on removing the stigma that society holds towards any personal opinion as long as it doesn't violate or hurt anybody.
>>
>wanting people to care about privacy

I looked after mine. It was convenient when others didn't.
>>
>>44023059
I want to retweet and post this, but for some reason it says my email is used, even though I changed the email of my old compromised account.
>>
>>44026032
what a stupid question she's famous
a normal person would be charge with production and put on a sexual offenders registry for the rest of their life but you know that wont happen
>>
>>44026201
>Taking a picture of yourself naked does not automatically make it pornography.

define 'sexting'
>>
>>44023464
>umbrella
>not GNUmbrella
>>
File: 1384198685438.gif (1MB, 240x252px) Image search: [Google]
1384198685438.gif
1MB, 240x252px
>leak some scarlet johanson photos
>get 10 years in jail
WHAT THE HELL AMERICA
>>
>>44021678
Where are all her picsw?
>>
>>44026201
Well, no... Based on legitimate definition of course not. But this isn't how the majority of incompetent people see it, nor is it the way the fucked up law sees it...
>>
You know what couldve made the world burn to the ground?

The hacker shouldve pretended he was from apple and said he had access to every file in the "cloud"

It couldve been glorious, /g/. No one would believe anything apple would say since everyone would believe it is damage control on their part
>>
>>44030125

>The Italian male checks with the other Italian males to see if they are, indeed, seeing what he is seeing.gif
>>
>>44020967
>>44021489
>no one cares about the nsa
You know why they dont care? Because of social engineering.
These NSA "leaks" have been reported for over a year now, bit by bit, to condition people into living in a total surveillance state.
Its pretty fucking simple.
>>
>>44021743
Sure they do, where do you think all those dick enlargement adds suddenly come from?
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.