>According to a Consumer Reports survey of over 90,000 tablet and laptop owners, an estimated 25 percent of those with Microsoft Surface devices will experience “problems by the end of the second year of ownership.” This failure rate is the worst in the industry by far among mainstream PC makers, the publication says, and as a result, it is pulling its “recommended” designation for all Surface products.
MS is over.
your opinion about cloudbooks
>32gb disk space
Maybe the future, however there need to be more options, otherwise with none existant product line it cant be used in mainstream. Or atleast one great product and a company that is hammering them to the public, or it will fail in the long run like the chromebook
I dual boot my 256GB SSD with Linux Mint (productivity and browsing) on just 30GB and the rest with Windows 10 (movies, music, and games). I think the cloud meme will catch on eventually, but untill then SSDs will keep getting cheaper, faster, and smaller.
ITT: neat shit you want
preferably usb c related
Why are we trying to keep this piece of shit format alive?
what smartphone can I buy that won't be giving my shekels to SJWs?
Why does Mediatek get so much shit as a smartphone SoC maker?
They're the better choice when compared to Qualcomm. It's been years and Qualcomm still doesn't have anything in response to Miravision.
Is this the future you asked for?
I wonder if they saw the CRISPR gif in a DNA strand and were like, "Hey lets REALLY show them that TURTLES KNOW HOW TO PARTY!". Link?
Which one /g/ ?
Welcome to the void op.
Ext 4 and you are good to enter the void.
What's /g/'s beef with systemd? It seems modular and capable for a lot of modern needs. Also why do people think theres spyware in it? Its open source (not like I checked or anything) but someone can (and would) know for sure.
I'm a huge proponent of Gentoo and Gentoo actually has the best support for upstream systemd so it doesn't really make sense that a real Gentoo user wouldn't be using systemd or would be against it.
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.
#/csg/ on rizon
>Chink Shit Randomiser
>Chink Shit Wiki
>Gearbest Deals Pastebin Updated Daily
>Chink Shit Infographic
• Anon gets a BIG STRESS SAUSAGE
to play with >>61826695 anon's sausage smells really weird >>61826713 links to his sausage on AliExpress >>61827887
• FastCardTech sells refurbished phones as new >>61830411 same with XiaomiOnlineStore and EternalTeam on AliExpress (avoid these three when purchasing any chinkphone regardless of brand.)
• Anon gets a Mi4c from FastCardTech, it ends up being a poorly refurbished unit and it was a phone he bought for a friend >>61828459 FastCardTech's refund system is currently undergoing "maintenance" >>61830170 >>61830552
• Anon got a KZ Ate and posts imgur album with images, really likes how they sound >>61828735 http://imgur.com/a/WJBiT
• Anon gets some double row female pin headers >>61828992
• The pins on anon's programmer are bent >>61829023
• Anon gets a IPS panel from China >>61831284 installing it was easy >>61831292 >>61831364
• Anon shows off his new Xiaomi umbrella >>61831397 >>61831417 >>61831426 another anon improves it by turning it into Batman >>61831545
• Anon gets a 64gb Sandisk card >>61833168 and it's actually legit for once >>61833899 >>61834750
• Anon's latest delivery is a Boarseman KR25D >>61833211
• Anon gets a SD2Vita adapter >>61838580 it works >>61840394
• Anon gets a Aukey EP-C2S >>61839620
Previous thread >>61824700
so my multimeter was lost in shipment, sent the seller a message threatening a dispute in a nice way, seems they'll send me another one. so that's cool.
also, anyone buy some nice leather nato with a listing they can recommend? nylon is fine, but would like to have different types of straps for my watch.
For a normie use of linux / any OS (so web browsing and word processing and other mundane garbage) do the differences between distros matter if the DE you are using is the game?
I fooled around with ubuntu gnome and solus gnome and might try arch with some random DE but from my limited and surface level use, there doesn't seem to be much difference aside from like how packages are installed.
pebble died for this
I want to punish Google as much as possible for firing the diversity memo guy, but at the same time I find Chrome is the best browser and Google is the best search engine.
So what can I do?
>google is the best search engine
Which other ones have you used for any significant period of time?
I don't have a better alternative, I'm just calling bullshit on you having even tried any others.
Unfriendly reminder that if you're a person who respects their individual privacy and freedom, there is no reason to be using the products created by the botnet that is the Google company.
There is a plethora of options available for you to replace your Google apps that are lighter, faster and better in general, including respect for freedom and privacy.
SearX, DuckDuckGo, StartPage, Yandex (Soviet Botnet)
Self Host, cock.li, Proton Mail, Hotmail (Still Botnet) Yandex (Soviet Botnet)
Syncthing, ownCloud, Nextcloud
F-Droid, Yalp for Play Store front end
NewPipe for mobile, not signing in on desktop
Nextcloud, ownCloud, RadiCAL,
NextCloud, keep it in your emails.
RSS client, Librenews
List of Software you can Self-Host
You are unhealthily obsessed with spamming these threads