Was the internet really better before 2007?
Well, which is the best?
>Headphone purchase advice:
Please put some effort into your requests and questions.
If you dislike a suggestion, explain why and try giving a better suggestion to whomever asked.
For sub-$50 headphones and IEMs, check out the infographic in >>>/g/csg
>/g/ wiki headphone FAQ:
Previous thread - >>61834372
R8 h8 and masturb8
We are making a web browser!
In the face of recent changes in Firefox and Chrome some anons were asking for a /g/'s perfect web browser, we collected the most wanted here and plan on continuing with the creation.
To contribute follow the WORK PLAN, join the IRC to ask developers for a repo, and get to programming!
IRC on Rizon: #/g/netrunner
IRC guide: https://pastebin.com/YDbEWRHV
- Host project at savannah.nongnu.org
- Set bug tracker and mailing list in Savannah.
1. Browse links2 source code (you can use Ctags for tagging functions and files).
2. Expose API and give access to everything (scripting through executables is planned).
3. Give total control over the DOM, put options in files inside a hierarchical folder structure referencing sites and subsites.
4. Implement a link grabber for every link and media type to be parsed by scripts and independent applications.
5. Create an uncomplicated switch to general security profiles located in saved files.
6. Implement ncurses simple tree style graphics for bookmarks, tabs, advanced security policies by site, etc.
7. Work in the framebuffer graphics rendering.
9. Cache, logs, cookies, and other data storage options.
10. Ports routing proxy management.
11. Vim/Emacs modes, dwb hints and quickmarks.
12. Optionally add parser for HTML, DJVU, PDF, epub, etc.?
Remember back in April 2014 with Firefox 29 when Australis came out and so many people here were panicking and saying it was the end of Firefox? Now Firefox 57 is around the corner with WebExtensions and the exact same panic is happening all over again.
Australis didn't kill Firefox, and WebExtensions most probably won't either.
Right OP... tis just a scratch. Nothing's happening. Mozilla STRONK!
Alright /g/ tell me what you think this icon means.
It's over, isn't it?
THANK YOU BASED MOZILLA
Why the shit isn't x64 applications standard yet? Why does x32 still exist? It's not like you can't run x64 apps on x32 systems
What's the best IDE for C++ ? Has to be free or freeware. Not necessarily for Windows development.
Oh look, the contrarians are here.
OP, I just started programming a week ago and am using Viual Studio. I like it a lot, just use dark theme. I'd like to read other suggestions though.
Why do AMD fanboys get so massively angry when you tell them you accept Ryzen is good, but you're still buying a 8700K instead?
>Why do AMD fanboys
You've answered your own question.
I have a 1700 and love it, but no fanboyism.
Is the price of the 8700K expected to be the same as the 7700K? If so that'd be a pretty good deal for gamers and streamers.
And hopefully the MoBos are backwards compatible.
But knowing Intel, both are pretty unlikely. I mean the production costs obviously risen with higher cores of the same architecture, and I don't think they'll want to reduce their margins
That aren't completely cucked
Landuke was so cute.
Late Night Linux podcast.
I like how informal and bullshit free it is.
One of the hosts is Ikey (the creator of Solus OS).
What did Apple users mean by this?
That "artist" didn't learn about John Cage's 4'33.
That "song" is actually made for retards whose music players they use do not have the "random" setting or have that setting turned off.
What went wrong?