Is there a GTK equivalent of this? Where you don't scroll to each tick with the mouse?
Who's ready for that FineWine to kick in?
>Be copious about privacy and everything
>Invent complete security procedures
>Learn about evercookie
>Check if it breaks my security
Nice try big brother.
So how many of you faggots where bitching how evercookie tracked you?
>go to evercookie test
>"click to create an evercookie"
I operate on another level.
Now eat popcorn and laugh at the retards who believed this shit.
So i have a 8 GB flash drive. It had 2 seperate veracrypt volumes. But someone managed to use dd and wirte the debian iso to it.
Is there hope?
Its over dude
Its possible but putting back all the missing pieces and even aquiring a tool that could find them would be a bitch
Just take it to the fbi and tell them there is CP on it
is the ps2, dare i say, /our console/?
its actually pretty easy, just need the disks, any IDE hard drive, the little adapter for the back of the machine (there are aftermarket ones) and an 8mb memory card
it uses the 8mb memory cart as storage for the boot files and then loads from HDD after installation, just using one of the 2 disks to start the distro
it even has networking, you can shitpost on /g/ from it
i only discovered that whole deal recently, i always wondered what the big cavity on the back of the PS2 was for, turns out its for a 3.5" hdd
it also has an HDD LED built into the front of the case that only gets used for this
This is the ideal smartwatch. You may not like it, but this is what peak functionality looks like.
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.
#/csg/ on rizon
>Chink Shit Randomiser
>Chink Shit Wiki
>Chink Shit Infographic
• Anon got his USB C Xiaomi powerbank >>61950561 >>61950618 >>61950608
• Anon gets two new micro sd's >>61950969 and a LEPIN Streetview set for 100 bucks >>61951185
• Anon received a Sinobi watch >>61951375
• Anon got his very dangerous toothpick crossbow >>61955957
• Anon is upset his package wasn't marked discreetly >>61957402
• Anon liked putting together his LED Clock solder kit >>61957595
• Anon got two Gentle Typhoon's off Taobao >>61960715 >>61960726
• Anon gets a fucking SHARK PEN and Wing Sung 698 pen >>61961459
• Anon gets a new cheapo mechanical keyboard >>61962500 >>61962569
• Anon has a new vertical mouse >>61965295
• A m2 to sata converter arrives >>61965486
Previous thread >>61950076
There are so many there tho, I don't wanna dump $80 into one just for there to be a higher chance it's one of the linux emulator versions and it's just a $20 shitbox being sold at inflated price
PCI Express 4x to M Key M.2 SSD Slot Adapter For M.2 PCI-E SSD (NGFF) SSD 2230 2242 2260 2280 Card M Key PCI-E X4 NG
(from AliExpress Android)
What kind of speeds can I expect with this? I can get a very cheap m.2 drive with 3gb speeds, but my motherboard doesn't have a slot.
What are your thoughts on this /g/?
8gb of ram is en....
64GBs of ram is enou-
Recomend me a 13 inch laptop which is not the xps, already tried it and sent it back because of coil whine. And the X1C is a tad to expensive.
What's the best browser for raspberry pi?
What's your schedule like?