>charge your phone
>charge your laptop
>charge your tablet
>charge your charger
>charge our vibrator
>charge your car
>charge your vape
>charge your watch
>only have to charge it once a week
What are the best email clients for linux. I want something minimalistic that just werks
when did you realize linus was a paid shill
do you guys actually watch Linus Tech Tips?
His voice is extremely annoying. He also reports blatantly wrong information because he doesn't really understand hardware as well as he thinks he does, because he doesn't actually have a background in technology.
In what order will they fall?
Also fuck OwO posters
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.
#/csg/ on rizon
>Chink Shit Randomiser
>Chink Shit Wiki
>Chink Shit Infographic
• Anon gets a fridge magnet whiteboard >>62103612
• Anon likes his tea Chinese and deadly >>62104664
• Anon posts webm of his new flip knife made by Ganzo >>62104784 posts first thoughts >>62104976 and some weed grinders >>62104995
• Anon reviews some things he got >>62105003
• Anon got the James Donkey 112S, it has white leds >>62105039
• Anon finishes a Churchill tank metal puzzle >>62106858
• Yet another case of KZ ED9's tubes showing weird green corrosion >>62107150 >>62107590 one anon speculates it's oxidized copper >>62111297 still causes irritation on ears as well >>62110941 >>62111849
• Anon tests the 32gb Dinosaur micro sd card >>62111793
• Get a good deal on the JJRC H31 for only $20 >>62118008
• Anon orders a RUIZU X02 for his grandma >>62086459
• LeafAnon has his Gearbest package seized
and destroyed by Canadian customs because Gearbest pretends to be the Government of China's National Tourism Administration >>62087319 >>62087467
• Anon is happy with his Tenmaks >>62088754
• Anon's assortment of chinky items arrived >>62089010 and a 10" usb touchscreen >>62089344
• Anon bought a slingshot >>62095765
• Anon's $15 Viltrox vx-10 Peak Design Capture Clip knockoff came in today >>62070715
• Anon receives a 8BitDo Zero >>62077648
• Anon tries out his new wireless charger and posts his review so far >>62077921 >>62077925 the CE markings are fake who would have thought >>62077932 >>62077937
• Anon provides bench of his new Kingspec SSD >>62079871 >>62080083
Previous thread >>62102103
What are some /g/ approved youtube channels?
Is K&R sufficient to become a competent C programmer? It seems too compact. Will it teach me how to write actually good C programs, or is it just a reference?
Source Code: https://git.teknik.io/Zero3K/presto
IRC Channel: #openopera on crowley.anonnet.org:6697 (via a SSL connection)
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/WV9s9uw
Custom 32-bit Build (with Patches applied): https://u.teknik.io/XdSsy.zip
Linux X86_64 Build: https://u.teknik.io/fHgSP.bz2
The guy who has been updating its built-in OpenSSL Library has managed to update it to v1.0.1u. The only issue is that Opera 12.15 doesn't recognize the new ciphers. He will get around to fixing that sometime later on unless someone here fixes it before him.
IRC: #/tpg/ on irc.rizon.net
Other business laptops are also welcome in /tpg/ (e.g. Dell Latitude/Precision, HP EliteBook/ZBook).
>New to /tpg/ or looking for purchasing advice? (hint: use the advice request template, it makes life easier)
>If you're looking for purchase advice, READ THE BUYERS GUIDE FIRST. Then post, stating budget and requirements (e.g. size and performance).
>Don't buy anything OTHER THAN IBM/Lenovo ThinkPad T, X, and W/P SERIES, HP Elitebook, and Dell Latitude/Precision if you want the Real Thinkpad Experience™
>Recommended models and mod guide:
>Used ThinkPad buyers guide:
>xsauc buyers guide:
>EPP discount for new ThinkPads (USA & Canada only, usually 15%+ off):
>Helpful links and resources (Wiki, lookup tools and wallpapers):
Previous thread: >>62107147
Why Thinkpad don't make a newer version of this with Intel Gemini Lake?
What are you working on, /g/?
Old thread: >>62107950
A modern laptop that is:
>Commonly available in stores such as Walmart, Costco, BestBuy, etc.
>Has a CPU 2.0 GHz or faster.
>Weighs under 3.5 lbs.
>Is thin (preferably, but not necessary).
>Can have Linux easily installed and run on it.
Can anyone name one?
Bonus mode if it doesn't have Bluetooth or if it has easily-removable Bluetooth.
Super Saiyan mode if it has a BIOS that is highly customizable in that you can turn off the webcam, mic, etc. at a BIOS-level.
God mode if it has a removable battery.
What happens if I don't activate Windows 10 and keep using it indefinitely? Other than that annoying text saying
>oy vey windows 10 isn't activated