"Apple says only iMac Pro buyers will get space gray mouse and keyboard"
If your mouse breaks, just buy a new $5000 iMac :^)
How come Youtube ads are so easily blocked with adblock?
Google owns Youtube, so why don't they embed their ads into the videos and make them unblockable?
>999.99 American Dollars
Why does this thing even exist? The AX1500i beats it in nearly every category at less than half the price.
"Don't be evil"
Where does the speaker setup sweetspot exist where you get maximum sound quality without becoming a pathetic 'audiophile' manchild that spends too much for negligible/imaginary difference?
>I want the best sound but I'm too weak to accept criticism that will never happen just because my speakers would be placed in a specific position that would allow for optimum sound directivity
Might as well just have them facing straight.
I think you may have missed the point of the thread.
I did not intend do communicate the actual physical setup and spatial location of speakers, but rather the price/components/style that go into building a 'setup'.
Just get some Klipsch refrence bookshelves. They look badass and sound great and no one is going to say anything since they're dont have 2 tweeters and 3 midrange drivers or anything like that that give off a snob vibe.
Does /g/ hide its technology powerlevel or is labeled as the autistic tech guy?
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.
#/csg/ on rizon
>Chink Shit Randomiser
>Chink Shit Wiki
>Chink Shit Infographic
• Meizu M6 Note is shaping up to be quite a interesting phone >>62221243
• Possible Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 leak >>62222024
• Anon samples some Datafrog controllers >>62223827 and a new headset >>62223837
• Anon shows off his scallion pen >>62225149 >>62225174 >>62225197
• Anon takes some low light pics with a Redmi Note 3 in various camera apps >>62225175 >>62225323
• Anon has new chink shit arrive >>62229827
• Anon reviews the Remax RM600m, it sounds great for the price >>62231842
• Anon can't get this PCI-e card working >>62234482
• Anon shows off some gold plated weeb stickers >>62234626
• Anon bought a bootleg GBA cart >>62204502
• Anon gets a backpacking water backpack
• Anon posts webm of his new lockpick set >>62205298 >>62205450
• Time for some Chinese teas! >>62205494 >>62205575 >>62205665
• Anon shows off his new soldering stand and watch repair tool kit >>62213960
• Anon bought a Chinky violin and plans to learn how to play it >>62211700
• Anon recommends the iFive Mini for mango reading >>62217237
• Anon shows off his Chinese violins and gives buying advice on them >>62217621 >>62217682
Previous thread >>62219485
first for penis
Welcome to /fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread.
Users of all levels are welcome to ask questions about GNU/Linux and share their experiences.
*** Please be civil, notice the "Friendly" in every Friendly GNU/Linux Thread ***
Before asking for help, please check our list of resources.
If you would like to try out GNU/Linux you can do one of the following:
0) Install a GNU/Linux distribution of your choice in a Virtual Machine.
1) Use a live image and to boot directly into the GNU/Linux distribution without installing anything.
2) Dual boot the GNU/Linux distribution of your choice along with Windows or macOS.
3) Go balls deep and replace everything with GNU/Linux.
Your friendly neighborhood search engine.
$ man %command%
$ info %command%
$ help %command%
$ %command% -h
$ %command% --help
Don't know what to look for?
$ apropos %something%
Check the Wikis (most troubleshoots work for all distros):
/g/'s Wiki on GNU/Linux:
>What distro should I choose?
>What are some cool programs?
>What are some cool terminal commands?
>Where can I learn the command line?
>Where can I learn more about Free Software?
>How to break out of the botnet?
/t/'s GNU/Linux Games: >>>/t/769497
/t/'s GNU/Linux Videos: >>>/t/713097
/fglt/'s website and copypasta collection:
http://fglt.nl && https://p.teknik.io/wJ9Zy
Copying my chromium profile from my backup location(which i was running it on while i was restoring data) no longer works.It presents this error message.I checked for any lock files in the profile, and there are none.However if i point via command line to my backup profile, it works as expected.How do i restore my profile? There are no zombie or background chromium processes.Failed to create a ProcessSinzgleton for your profile directory. This means that running multiple instances would start multiple browser processes rather than opening a new window in the existing process. Aborting now to avoid profile corruption.
If requesting purchasing advice, please provide your country and what carrier you will be using it with, along with wanted features, budget and size.
>Reviews, specs, comparisons
>Recommended Chinkphones $80-$300 as of a long time ago (outdated - blame /csg/)
>Post a mini-review of your phone
>Discuss upcoming and current models
>Ask for help related to phones
>Tell us how much shekels you spent on good/bad phone
>PRAISE THE CHINKPHONES unless you live in America you shits
The LG V30 Dominates The Galaxy S8 In Low Light Photography [examples within]
Nokia 8 will be sold at a lower price than the announced €600 in multiple markets
Kirin 970: Huawei leaps past Qualcomm and Samsung with its new super chip
Samsung Galaxy J7+ goes official with dual-camera setup, solid aluminum body
Moto Z2 Force "Real Review" - YouTube
Sony Xperia XZ1 hands-on review
LG V30 hands-on review
Have you ever seen anyone use a mouse left handed? Every lefty that I know uses their right hand like a normal human being.
How far in the future are they Anon? It's from Danganronpa 3 Despair Arc EP02
Ok /g/ quick question, is it possible to write a program that contains a paradox? How will the computer respond?