Why is the AMD© FX-8350 Black Edition 'Vishera' 8-Core 4.0 GHz (4.2 GHz Turbo) the best value on the market?
It piledrives the competition.
>finally get a laptop with decent display
>can't find any good wallpapers
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.
#/csg/ on rizon
>Chink Shit Randomiser
>Chink Shit Wiki
>Chink Shit Infographic
• Anon can't make up his mind about which SSD to get >>61184886
• /csg/ + /ck/ food finds and kitchen utensils >>61186101 >>61186255
• halefall tests out Wacom drivers on his UGEE UG-2150 "still works, but there's no pressure sensitivity in software like Krita and PaintTool. Photoshop works fine though" >>61186303
• Anon reviews the Syllable D900MINI >>61191425
• Anon gets the X26 RUIZU and lists its pros + cons >>61193818
• Anon recommends the Aneng AN8002 multimeter >>61197247
• Anon gets a Mitu phone stand and mic arm that doesn't fit his microphone >>61198603 >>61198623
• Anon gets a Gongtian fan and SNES controller, did you check if the Gongtian is real? >>61199807
• Anon gets chinked on a screen protector >>61199814
Previous thread >>61184827
• Very nice and excellent in depth review of the UGEE UG-2150 bought off Gearbest >>61172389 >>61172435 >>61172567 >>61172636 >>61172659 >>61172984 thanks for drawing those OP pics for us!
• Anon's portable soldering iron arrived, uses it to display /csg/ >>61173255
• Anon receives a "IAM A GIRL" branded backpack >>61173935
• ArmyAnon stocks up on laster pointers and a Nitecore P10GT from Gearbest >>61176295
• Anon posts pictures from a AliExpress review(?) of a shirt >>61176734 >>61176754
• Anon bonds with his mail girl over chink shit >>61180254
• Anon has to wait 3hours to unlock a bootloader >>61184057 >>61184165
I can understand the highway signs captcha, but I can't stand this vehicles captcha.
What does it mean in term of profits for Google?
>reCAPTCHA has been known to be being used to teach computers since it's creatin
>google is making self-driving cars, which will need to be able to identify and react to cars
put two and two together OP
A friend of mine purchased a S7 edge off a cracked out gook for $70 usd. IMEI is blacklisted. What do?
If requesting purchasing advice, please provide your country and what carrier you will be using it with, along with wanted features, budget and size.
>reviews, specs, comparisons
>Recommended Chinkphones $80-$300 as of a long time ago (outdated)
>Post a mini-review of your phone
>Discuss upcoming and current models
>Ask for help related to phones
>Tell us how much shekels you spent on good/bad phone
>PRAISE THE CHINKPHONES unless you live in America you shits
Samsung Galaxy S8 (international variant) currently going for $600 in US
Samsung Galaxy S8 Active receives FCC certification
OnePlus 5 vs iPhone 7 Plus vs Galaxy S8 Camera Comparison by Krystal Key
Sony ‘might’ have a truly bezel-less phone at IFA 2017
OnePlus 5 (Snapdragon 835, UFS 2.1) vs. Galaxy S8+ (Snapdragon 835, UFS 2.1) - PhoneBuff Style Speed Test
Lenovo’s Moto X4 Tipped to Arrive on Google’s Project Fi in Q4 2017
Confirmed: OnePlus 5's Display is Upside-Down - Likely Causes Jelly Scrolling
Just realized I am desperately in need of a computer upgrade (currently running a Phenom II X4 965)
Should I? Which one? Should I wait for a price drop after Threadripper comes out?
>price drop after Threadripper comes out
Threadripper wont compete with the R7's Dipshit, its like Intel's i9 platform, R9 if you will.
Are you doing your part? I hope none of you are derelict in your duty.
2+ checking in.
Are you on <1Mbit, or does qB just stall that much?
Imagine you're the CTO of 4chan™.
What will you do? What features would you add?
Post your sexiest ITX cases.
It wont get any better than this.
This thread is about the appreciation of horology, as well as the micro-engineering and materials engineering that are required to make a fine watch, clock, or other timepiece.
>Required Viewings For Newbies:
you guys like my solid gold pocket watch?
made in 1888
Previous thread: >>61184920
Welcome to /fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread.
Users of all levels are welcome to ask questions about GNU/Linux and share their experiences.
*** Please be civil, notice the "Friendly" in every Friendly GNU/Linux Thread ***
Before asking for help, please check our list of resources.
If you would like to try out GNU/Linux you can do one of the following:
0) Install a GNU/Linux distribution of your choice in a Virtual Machine.
1) Use a live image and to boot directly into the GNU/Linux distribution without installing anything.
2) Dual boot the GNU/Linux distribution of your choice along with Windows or macOS.
3) Go balls deep and replace everything with GNU/Linux.
Your friendly neighborhood search engine.
$ man %command%
$ info %command%
$ help %command%
$ %command% -h
$ %command% --help
Don't know what to look for?
$ apropos %something%
Check the Wikis (most troubleshoots work for all distros):
/g/'s Wiki on GNU/Linux:
>What distro should I choose?
>What are some cool programs?
>What are some cool terminal commands?
>Where can I learn the command line?
>Where can I learn more about Free Software?
>How to break out of the botnet?
/t/'s GNU/Linux Games: >>>/t/769497
/t/'s GNU/Linux Videos: >>>/t/713097
/fglt/'s website and copypasta collection:
http://fglt.nl && https://p.teknik.io/wJ9Zy
Why doesn't windows have any decent music players?
>full of ads
>changes music tags to match what they see fit
>shitty sorting of albums
>hasnt been updated since windows 7
>300x300 album art restriction
>looks like a 90s program
>nerd ass design not for normal people
>freezes if coverart is too big
>dont even get me started
>self installed bloatware
>doesnt support FLAC
>taxes system resources
Windows users btfo by linux gnome music and deadbeef
>>looks like a 90s program
>>nerd ass design not for normal people
>>freezes if coverart is too big
try harder please
How can I remain completely invisible on the Internet. I want to leave no trace.
Which linux distro do autistic people use?