why are all ergonomic chairs made for manlets
>most chairs are made for 5'8-5'11
>headrest never touches my head
AMD uses dishonest business practi-
>Headphone purchase advice:
Please put some effort into your requests and questions.
If you dislike a suggestion, explain why and try giving a better suggestion to whomever asked.
For sub-$50 headphones and IEMs, check out the infographic in >>>/g/csg
>/g/ wiki headphone FAQ:
Previous thread - >>61251209
>DT 990 Pro is rated better in all usage categories than the HD 600
I want to see his space alien.
> factory reset android phone
> try to sign back into Google Account to set it up
> "cannot sign into accout due to recent password change. Wait 24 hours after the password change occurred"
There's gotta be a fucking way around this. I changed my google password, I have access to the account, there's gotta be some setting somewhere to bypass this. Can you help me out?
> will dump technically not porn in the meantime
> flash the stock ROM back
Don't trust myself to pull that off without permanently buggering the phone. I guess I'm going a day without my phone.
Never change your phone password while drunk.
Any advice on becoming a good producer?
I create experimental sounds and audio projects. I am an artist who tries to come up with new ideas, as well as produce/master music for other people.
I can do solo work, band projects, EQ/mastering and anything that an idea can put into context.
Anyway, I am bored and I want a serious discussion here. Am I better off audio engineering other people/groups music or my own to become successful?
I mean success as in creating good art that I'm confident in, not money.
I enjoy helping others get the sound they are searching for and I like pushing the boundaries of sound. Such a simple concept with unlimited possibilies; literally.
Retard poster. He didn't ask about music composition.
If you want to be a producer for other people's music, intern at a studio with a real engineer. Be the bitch boy coiling cables, and fetching coffee, and absorb as much as you can.
If you want to produce modern EDM, crank that limiter and start wubbing, faggot.
This is /dpt/, the best subreddit of /g/
In this thread:
/!\ ** Read this before asking questions ** /!\
What are you working on?
hey /g/. I usually browse other boards, but I'm insanely bored and in need of some help finding a project to work on. I'm a comp sci student in college waiting for the semester to start and I am INSANELY bored. Help me find something to do.
I have an interest in space and computer programming so if I can tie those two together I'll be set.
>What skills do you already have?
I'm willing to learn anything, but I know some C++/Python
>Follow video series on programing
>comes to me thinking I want to add something of my own
have no idea what to do
and you were 1 digit away from quads
maybe tech just isn't for you, anon
memes aside, you probably just can't focus or think logically
How do I choose one, /g/?
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.
#/csg/ on rizon
>Chink Shit Randomiser
>Chink Shit Wiki
>Chink Shit Infographic
• Anon shows off his 99 cent mousepad >>61255755
• Anon doesn't remember dropping his Note 3 but it has a scratch on it, considers a leather case for it >>61255772
• Anon gets some Chinese-OralB brush heads and a 18650 battery charging circuit >>61256770
• Cheap James Donkey mouse deals >>61257574 >>61257786
• Walnut v3 to have a touch screen and 2.5mm balance >>61257643
• Also a new Zishan uses same DAC as AK380 (which costs $3200) >>61257699
• Anon owns a Walnut V2 and Zishan Z1, prefers the Walnut over the Zishan >>61258120
• Anon unboxes Day of the Tentacle merchandise >>61258351 >>61258437
• Anon gets some fake MtG cards in and compares them >>61258453
• Anon reviews a Baofeng UV-5R >>61258533
• Anon sets up his K40 Laser cutter and mods it with a /csg/ sticker >>61258696
• Most of these coupons have expired but there's still some in there that work >>61258816 >>61258853 >>61258869 >>61258905 >>61259484 >>61259542 >>61259567 >>61261366
• After 45 days of waiting anon finally gets his Netac and Mixza micro sd cards >>61260146
• Halefall posts update on two new CSG op pics >>61262145 >>61263108 and made the one in >>61261881
• Reminder that /csg/ Podcast Episode 4, is due to happen at 9.30pm BST on Sunday the 9th of July.
Previous thread >>61255434
1. Delete your browsing history completely
2. Go to about:support and click on the button to open your profile folder
3. Open SiteSecurityServiceState.txt
Here you go, a plain text list of websites you've accessed even though you deleted the history.
How do we solve the forearm and wrist pain from using a mouse problem?
Know how to position your wrist. Or alternatively, do some research and invest in ergonomically sound desk furniture.
I haven't had this issue since 2008 once i realized how useful having an armchair with roomy and adjustable armrests are
They are UP. SET.
Robotics still has a long way to go. So called sexbots in the near future will still be nothing more than a Real Doll that has a motor inside to squeeze and stroke your cock.
Things will be crude for a long time until we got some genuine artificial muscle and skin. We need some convincingly intelligent "AI" too.
Who already on Debian 10 Buster here?