>using a dark theme
I seriously hope you don't do this.
Are full size ATX form factor motherboards going to die soon?
Everything else in tech is always getting smaller but ATX boards have remained the same for nearly 3 decades.
Is mATX the new king? and is mITX a meme?
ITT post the version of programs you stopped updating because they reached their peak and every subsequent update was a downgrade
What do you guys do on your PC when you're bored?
You have exactly 30 seconds to find the sum of all primes below 2,000,000.
Previous thread: >>61537779
What are you working on, /g/?
Critique the build.
2500k system died, will replace it in a month.
I'm running a 144hz 1440p display and I need every frame I can get so Ryzen is a no-go.
I already have the other peripherals, hence not being part of the build.
I'm new to water cooling even if it's an AOI, is expecting an AIO WC to last many years a mistake ?
Anyone have one, was it worth it for the money?
I have a vive. It would be more than worth it if I had a bigger home. As it stands I have to move all my furniture around every time I use it and it keeps me from breaking it out on amything other than special occasions or when I can be arsed to work on my project with it. It's really nice, but you need space that most people just don't have. Also vr porn is fine I guess. Buy and onahole if you plan on getting into that. There aren't really any games right now but what does exist is very very promising. If just anyone would focus on the strengths of the hardware and make things centered around atmospheric exploration then we'd be going somewhere.
Post your simple/small/stupid questions
Take at least 10 seconds to google first
Old Thread: >>61530280
Help a retard out. How do I remove that blue bar?
Is there something like a 4chanX for Twitter?
Specifically the RegEx filtering
Does Blu Ray respect your freedom?
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.
#/csg/ on rizon
>Chink Shit Randomiser
>Chink Shit Wiki
>Chink Shit Infographic
• Anon's Original Somake mod still holds up >>61523685
• Anon can't stop doing magic tricks >>61524098 changes a €20 note into one billion dollars >>61524310 also has some chink shit arrive that isn't just magic tricks >>61524439
• Anon drops his Xiaomi phone on hardwood flooring and carpet and metal at the same time >>61529404
• Anon is happy wit his chink mech keyboard >>61534383
• Anon gets extorted by customs >>61535800
• Anon mods his Monks+ to be bluetooth >>61535998 >>61536009
• Anon finished assembling a plane he bought off Hobbyking >>61536637 >>61536767
• Anon is happy with his TOMO Powerbank shell >>61536964 >>61537081
• Anon enjoys his new ear pads >>61537258
• Anon is happy with his KZ ATE >>61537657 >>61538036
• MagictrickAnon has more chink gadgetry to show off >>61538883
• Episode 5 of the CSG podcast is now available for listening here
Previously thread >>61522671
Do not lewd the panzers.
Anyone tried this?
What is /g/ opinion on Deepin?
I've been distro hopping for months in order to switch from Windows and this is the only one that just werks (for some reason all the other distributions gave me screen tearing).
>useful software out of the box
>best interface I've ever seen
Retro thread - Goodbye to MS Paint edition.