Apple(tm) is getting into Microsoft's levels of not-giving-a-fuck design
just a look at that alignment and margins
you can't make this shit up
any design major could get an F showing that statusbar
How to make /g/ less shitty
Share your filters anons
I’m sorry, LagDroid.
Terry is alive and well. Living the ultimate NEET dream. He got himself a NEET van to live in.
I actually envy this man now.
Holy Fucking Shit. My Arch Linux fucking shit itself again and I am done.
Can I just have a fucking:
>That doesn't look like complete ass
What does /g/ think of nixos?
>Open source is the best and most sec-
I'm sure open source must've played a big role here.
What VPN are you using?
I use PIA when I don't care anything but speed (200mbits/s) trust.zone when I get tired of getting blocked from websites (they throttle @ mere 50mbits/s). Both sucks, still looking for an alternative
Any tips for a new perl user?
>he still uses a phone that lets advertisers spy on him
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.
#/csg/ on rizon
>Chink Shit Randomiser
>Chink Shit Wiki
>Chink Shit Infographic
• Anon takes the first step into mech keyboard autism >>62416017
• Anon makes a hamster appear on his new chinky display >>62416156
• Anon received a metal spinning top >>62416290
• Anon rates his Headroom MS16 as awesome >>62416424 >>62416443 >>62416461
• Another anon confirms the Headroom MS16 as pretty great, but has one complaint >>62419965
• @!#[email protected]! >>62420458
• Anon tries out the Mi6 at a Xiaomi store while in China, still considers going back for it >>62423830
• Anon just got his KZ ZS5's >>62424959
• Anon gets a SATA power splitter and HDD sleeve >>62426860 for his microserver >>62429156
• KZ ZS5 for only $15 limited to 100, expect this to go out quick >>62426925
• Anon receives a case for his Galaxy Note 5 and gets a Chinese knot as a gift >>62429543
Previous thread >>62415728
Memedian owner reporting in after full year of use, it's still going strong, hope it will continue for another year.
Why does noone mention this distro?
>Good beginner distro for windows users
>Doesn't make gnome look like a mobile desktop
>Alot of easy guis and functionalities out of the box
is it because they offer pricing for support?
>i never heard of it until now
Also fucking elementary lost to Solus. kek
How the fuck can this OS even exist???
NOTHING works! No hardware gets recognized! If it even STARTS a program, it runs slower than my 2003 computer runs the same application. This is the biggest bullshit I've ever seen in my entire life...
How fast can you type?
Switched to an Ergodox around a month ago.
Dropped from 130 WPM on regular keyboards to around 80 on both.
11/10 would switch again.