Stupid Questions Thread
Post aby interesy ING scrptkid and blackhat shit will develop Basic faggotery pc skills to bring noce things and cash. Literally everything you think is worth to share
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.
#/csg/ on rizon
>Chink Shit Randomiser
>Chink Shit Wiki
>Gearbest Deals Pastebin Updated Daily
>Chink Shit Infographic
• Anon picks up a cheap Chinese laser engraver from a carboot sale >>61765021
• AliExpress app refuses to show lewd products, not just for Germany but for everyone >>61765327 >>61771813
• Some autism goes down about a mousepad coupon, mods quickly cleaned up the place (thanks for that)
• Anon has new $1 mousepad arrive >>61767816
• Anon is tempted by cheap Moomin phone cases >>61770228
• MagicTrickAnon back with yet another webm of his Chinese magic >>61770998
• Sometimes coupons are restricted to specific product, so if it's for a blue so-and-so then it can't be the grey one >>61771324
• Anon is addicted to chink shit >>61771683
• Chinese tourists arrested for doing Hitler salute while in Germany >>61773370
• Anon is happy with his FX-Audio DAC-X6 >>61774184
• This controller >>61776092 is terrible according to this anon >>61776231 while his is fine >>61776442 >>61776502
• New haul from anon some SD2Vita adapters >>61776548 and a desk lamp >>61776592
• Anon gets a copy Tamagotchi >>61777288
Previous thread >>61764971
What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
I have been thinking about these:
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu
Fucking new thread 2seconds after i posted
I was able to found acoustic foam for 5$/mq (5$/10 sqft) on my local ebay.
Density doesn't matter and anytying >=1cm depth is fine.
Is there anything better in terms of cost on aliexpress or similar chink websites?
>inb4 brainlets tell me i dont understand acoustics like last time i asked, even though they cant possibly know my use case
I've had a GTX 750ti GPU for about 2 years now, and I overclocked it 6 days ago. It's been running well so far with the current settings, but I've been told this GPU can't be reliably overclocked, and that it will stop working properly after some time.
Are these GPUs actually reliable when overclocked or will it shit itself in 3 weeks like the prophecy told?
Pic related is my clock settings
I've seen someone run +200mhz on the same card, somehow without blowing it up.
I tried running +200 but it was artifacting like fuck and it crashed my PC at one point. So far the current settings seem stable
So, /g/, what's the best anti virus program?
My favorite is Hitman Pro. I love the keystroke encryption, and the fact that its scanner is actually good.
>inb4 common sense
>I love the keystroke encryption
>its scanner is actually good.
no way to validate
>inb4 common sense
Cannot inb4 in OP. Also, Common Sense 2017 (tm) LGBTWTFBBQ edition is still better.
>mfw running Firefox Nightly with multi-proc enabled
Phones always come with these photo editing apps that aren't actual editing programs but just generic filters that make you look good after 2 hours of sleep. Anything like that available for Linux? No botnets please.
>tfw you know that you can't find any better linux than ubuntu, but you also can't stop distrohopping because /g/ says ubuntu is shit
>taking advice from /g/ hipsters
Tell me about game development
>Gender-neutral Chromium code
>Things to avoid:
>Gendered pronouns: he / she / him / her / his / hers, etc.
>Instances of the phrases “he or she”, “his/hers”, “(s)he”, etc. All of these still exclude those who don't identify with either gender, and implicitly (slightly) favor one gender via listing it first.
>“Guys” as a gender-neutral term, which has male associations. Usually in comments it implies anthropomorphism of inanimate objects and should be replaced with a more precise technical term. If it does refer to people, consider using “everyone”, “folks”, “people”, “peeps”, “y'all”, etc.
>Other gendered words: “brother”, “mother”, “man”, etc.
Are programming language certifications worth it?
I'm thinking of taking a semester off and cramming for a few certs. I already know the languages, just not certified in anything.
I don't have actual experience in the industry yet (uni student), but from what I've read/heard, contributions to open source projects are more valuable for your portfolio than certs.
1. Go to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo
2. Post screenshot.
>All those soft blurry edges
Tch! Nothing personell but...
Old thread: >>61770973
What are you working on, /g/?
>Captcha: THIRD Warning
Apple's products are fine. Microsoft's products are also fine. Everything's just fine.