[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fph / iph

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 21

File: ohhh waaagies it's baathtiiime.jpg (81KB, 541x474px) Image search: [Google]
ohhh waaagies it's baathtiiime.jpg
81KB, 541x474px
fat people hate / illiterate people hate

does /lit/ know any illiteratekino? here's a couple fatkinos

James
https://mega.nz/#!f5gGFIRY!vrd4VMEUHqGwjhAti19SQTcTuvZsrmJONlYhKVwAloQ

Steven
https://mega.nz/#!7sRFWToY!gHaFPsgWfpvN0vAbodsofymeC6RCub71la89kY0bBw8
>>
File: lisa gains 1.webm (934KB, 421x294px) Image search: [Google]
lisa gains 1.webm
934KB, 421x294px
>>31289
>>
The human body is the most resilient living thing on earf.
>>
>>31289
lets not show lit. the depth to which the human body can sink
>>
>hating illiterates
You heartless fuck, most of them never had a choice. I still remember teaching one of my Corporals how to read when I was in the Army. He was raped as a child by his parents and ran away, never went to school. Yeah, let's laugh at him.

Fuck off you arrogant disassociated cunt.
>>
>>33029
>things that never happened for a thousand
i thought the military teaches you wieners how to toughen up. op was clearly just trying to involve brainiacs, stigmatization is the only thing that would help a fatty change his lifestyle but that isn't the purpose of the thread, it is to encourage other users to continue their routine
>>
>>33052
>>things that never happened for a thousand
What, you think the army is a bastion of intellect and high discourse? Nigger, when I was in I was happy when I met an enlisted man who could fucking speak English. It's why I got out.
>>
>>33056
no i think you are lying because it doesn't sound realistic
>>
>>33029
>>33052
>>33056
despite his fuckawful way of arguing it - the guy has a point. Fat fucks are often brought up that way, but if you're unable to read as an adult it's kinda a hard skill to pick up, something something neoplastic blah blah kids learn better especially language etc.

Fat people can just stop eating so goddamn much, illiterates can't just book harder (actually they can but it's a hella strong time investment and a shift in how they look at everything, it's like learning a language and a culture that you've ignored your whole existence)
>>
File: its all so tiresome.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
its all so tiresome.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>33068
And on what basis do you make this assumption?

Have you ever served in any army, at all? Have you ever even interacted with enlisted soldiers? What do you know about illiteracy? Do you know anyone who is illiterate?

Your idea of "realistic" is drawn from movies and second hand. You have no basis on which to judge the realism of anything at all.
>>
should think of illiterate as those that know how to read, but choose not to and feel superior to others for choosing not to.

Like fat people that feel superior for choosing to be fat, as opposed to those that were practically forced to by their parents
>>
>>33104
>should think of illiterate as those that know how to read, but choose not to and feel superior to others for choosing not to.
What about "those who use the incorrect definition of words to attempt to cover up their mistakes?"
>>
>>33088
no im saying i find it difficult to believe someone was raped as a kid, and most children learn how to read at 3 years old tops, then ran away ~3 years old, survived, and then gotten into the military. sounds more like your story is fantasy shit
>>
>>33114
>illiteracy means total inability to read at all, can't even recognise letters as letters or writing as a means to convey information
Kill yourself you fucking idiot.
>>
>>33119
so hes not illiterate and you are just trying to stir up drama, woman perhaps?
>>
>>33125
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Functional_illiteracy

Educate yourself.
>>
>>33082
Every single one of the fatties we laugh at is eating to repress trauma.

Most people on this board have severe body dismorphia.
>>
>>33165
Aggressive delusion and the fact that they have the backing of many establishments makes them highly unsympathetic.

I've been traumatized, I'm not fat. I'm not a particularly strong (mentally, willful-strong) person, I can do it, so can they, and if they can't, maybe they actually deserve the early grave and lack of joy they're bringing onto themselves.

Okay, not deserve, noone deserves misery, but if you won't fight it, and will aggressively make false excuses, well, fuck you then, suffer.
>>
Well this is a bit of a shit fph. Most of it's been spent trying to come up with the right term for the /lit/ equivalent.
>>
>>33178
Why do you think /lit/ would be interested in your shit two minutes hate thread anyway you fucking cretin?
>>
>>33114
>most children learn how to read at 3 years old tops

i learnt at 7 when i went to school
idk where you get this statistic
>>
>>33181
As shit /fit/ and /lit can be, they seem to become for the better combined.
>>
>>33181
hey it isn't my thread mate. but I use these to encourage myself to keep working out. I'd presume you don't need to do the same by laughing at plebs.
>>
>>33190
You think that because you're a fucking retard benefiting off of /lit/'s intellect but having to talk to you idiots is giving me a headache.
>>
>>33181
ah yes, the socially defunct intellectual glad to see you could make it to the thread.
>>
>>33317
>being this butthurt that his muscles are only relevant in an extremely limited sphere but my intelligence advantages me everywhere
>>
>>33324
how does your intelligence advantage you in a deadlifting competition?
>>
>>33381
By advising me not to participate in such a massive waste of time.
>>
>>33381
He was obviously talking about the marathon he was going to run in. I assumed that he would somehow just make manifest his great intellectual might and propel himself forward with his perceived superiority over us the intellectual proletariat.
>>
>>33395
A smarter person will devise a better training regimen and make more efficient use of their time. All else being equal, this will win them the marathon.

Furthermore, a smarter person is likely to have a better job and therefore be able to afford better nutrition, medical care, and training.
>>
>>33404
So then you're going to use your muscles to win. You can't run without muscles.
>>
>>33404
You run the assumption that somehow taking the time to improve ones physique is somehow diametrically opposed to improving yourself through literature in your earlier statements.

As though you can't pursue both.

Warrior groups such as the Hwa Rang Do prided themselves on the cultivation of mind and body whereas you seem like some dismissive and snobby intellectual that eschews his body for whatever reason. Self improvement is the underlying theme to both being physically fit and mentally capable and you seem wholeheartedly dedicated to ignoring one for the other. That makes you no better than somehow who thinks lifting and not reading as well is a waste of their time.

tl;dr: Go fuck yourself you elitist prick.
>>
>>33415
You fucking idiot, read the posts that this is a reply to.

>my intelligence advantages me everywhere
Not
>my intelligence is the only thing I will ever need to win in every field
I need my fucking stomach to digest food so I don't starve, does this mean intelligence doesn't get you a better paying job?
>>
>>33418
>You run the assumption that somehow taking the time to improve ones physique is somehow diametrically opposed to improving yourself through literature in your earlier statements.
Actually, I just assume that most people who work out don't read.

Seems to be accurate judging by the """"quality"""" of discussion in this thread.

Of course you can do both, but why would you bother when only one is actually important?
>>
>>33419
it still doesn't advantage you over someone who trains every day when it comes to deadlifting. your weenie manlet ass would snap.
>>
File: cool dragon sunnies.jpg (113KB, 684x690px) Image search: [Google]
cool dragon sunnies.jpg
113KB, 684x690px
>>33422
>it still doesn't advantage you over someone who trains every day when it comes to deadlifting
Actually, it does.

It may not advantage me enough to win, but it would confer an advantage.
>>
>>33424
If you don't win, then it wasn't an advantage, was it?
>>
>>33426
If you're not trolling with that post you need to kill yourself immediately.
>>
>>33435
Let me read you the dictionary definition, anon.
>1. a condition or circumstance that puts one in a favourable or superior position.
If you don't win, you were in neither a favourable nor superior position, as such, it was not an advantage.
>>
/fitlit/ better not ruin my fph threads, they are the pinacle of the board and all i can see here is bickering
>>
>>33459
>>>/fit/40904815

/fit/ is back up. all the merged boards are now hidden boards. no word on whether they'll stay or are just here for a few more days though.
>>
File: i love how shitty this place is.png (175KB, 236x349px) Image search: [Google]
i love how shitty this place is.png
175KB, 236x349px
>>33444
>If you don't win, you were in neither a favourable nor superior position
Are you retarded?
>>
>>33469
Read me your defiinition of "Advantage" then. Tell me how you would be "Advantaged" to be beaten.
>>
>>33464
tip top, cheers anon
>>
>>33472
Same definition.

>Tell me how you would be "Advantaged" to be beaten.
Okay.

Two guys are racing. One has a better car. The one with the worse car wins.

Should race car drivers therefore stop trying to get better cars? After all, if the guy with the better car doesn't win then the better car isn't an advantage.
>>
>>33459
fph threads have not been good since 2014, they used to be about enraging fps and now they're almost entirely >mfw someone was fat near me
>>
>>33476
If the one with the worse car wins, then it must have been the better car. All other factors being the same. If the better car performed worse than the worse car, then it wasn't the better car at all. What you're trying to compare is the drivers being the smarts and the cars being the body. However, in this instance, it doesn't matter how good the driver is, he won't win if he doesn't have the car to do it in. As such, you should get a better car, if you want to do well in a race, because no matter how good your driver is, your car can always break down.
>>
>>33489
Arguing with them is pointless. They want to keep their garbage body and are too willful or ignorant to recognize it's importance.
>>
>>33489
>If the one with the worse car wins, then it must have been the better car.
That's fucking stupid.

>All other factors being the same.
THAT was never part of this example.

You fucking idiot.

Having a better car confers an advantage, but having JUST ONE advantage doesn't guarantee victory. You might have the advantage in car where he has the advantage in skill. He might have a faster transmission whereas you have better tires. He might be a more experienced wet weather driver whereas you already know the track.

Having a specific advantage in one area does not constitute an overall advantage - and having an overall advantage does not guarantee victory anyway. How many times in history have larger, technologically superior, more disciplined, better led forces lost to forces inferior to them in every way? Not often, because of the massive advantage those forces have. But it has happened.
>>
>>33496
So what you're doing, is arguing /fitlit/ is better than just /fit/ which I never disagreed with. Your original point was, quoted:
>muscles are only relevant in an extremely limited sphere but my intelligence advantages me everywhere
As it happens, in a deadlifting competition, muscles are more useful than brains, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T LIFT WITH GREY MATTER.
>>
Wtf, are all littards such immature little faggots that argue over semantics? This is sad
>>
>>33503
>As it happens, in a deadlifting competition, muscles are more useful than brains
That would be part of the extremely limited sphere in which they are relevant.

>So what you're doing, is arguing /fitlit/ is better than just /fit/
Maybe for /fit/, because God knows you people need more interaction with the intelligentsia, but for /lit/ it only replaces potential space for quality discussion with trivial bullshit like the Current Body Thread. Not to mention that the volume of fitposting will drown out /lit/ very quickly.
>>
>>33507
yes
>>
>>33509
/fitlit/ is objectively better than just /lit/. Good luck discussing books when your heart gives out under your weight.
>>
>>33513
>/fitlit/ is objectively better than just /lit/
Yeah, for /fit/.

Not for /lit/.
>>
>>33516
did you read the last part of that post or did you get out of breath moving your eyes that far.
>>
>>33519
Are you referring to the actual boards or are you referring to personal fitness and being well-read?

Because I was referring to the former.
>>
>>33522
no, because i'm talking about the practical applications of it, not a meme culture. That's what both of our boards are about in the first place.

If you were genuinely talking about boards then whether you enjoy talking about literature or fitness in the first place would obviously influence which one you like more, dipshit.
>>
>>33525
I have previously been talking about the practical applications of both but switched to talking about the impact of combining the boards where it was relevant, and then you didn't make the switch back to practical applications clear, which resulted in the confusion.

Anyway:
>/fitlit/ is objectively better than just /lit/
See: >>33419 and >>33421
I addressed this three quarters of an hour ago. Try and keep up sweetheart.

/fitlit/ is better than /lit/, but most of /fit/ is not /fitlit/ and never will be because "self improvement" is just a meme that they tell themselves to that they can feel superior to the curlbros who "only" life for aesthetics (pls ignore the eight million threads asking "HOW DO I LOOK? GIVE ME ATTENTION" and the fucking current body eternal general). In fact, /fit/ are hypocrites who like to couch their hobby in pseudophilosophy to give it a sense of legitimacy that it sorely lacks.

Meanwhile, /lit/ needs no affectations to be glorious. Quality is inherent in the artform.

Yes, that's right. /fit/ is a hobby.
/lit/ is an artform.

Go cry in a corner you fucking pleb.
>>
File: lit on women.jpg (817KB, 756x9800px) Image search: [Google]
lit on women.jpg
817KB, 756x9800px
>>33528
counterpoint. not only does nothing you are so enthused about actually exist except in your heads, none of it is useful, in real life, because you're all so socially autistic and so interested in books that are essentially just read for the sole purpose of stroking your ego. if you get /fit/ you will live longer, you will be healthier, you will get girls, you will reproduce, and you will contribute to the human race. If you are solely a /lit/ nerd you will contribute nothing but criticism and a general air of smugness, and you will run girls off like in pic related. And in reality i've already figured out why you're so vehement about this on this thread. You're a fat fuck who is trying in desperation to stroke his ego once again as you do on /lit/ every day, and this time it's not working. But your pride stops you from just closing the thread and going back, because your ego once again demands it. While /fit/ is a prideful board, we accept it. /lit/ is proud too, but doesn't even recognise it.
>>
File: 1454298969537.jpg (125KB, 960x851px) Image search: [Google]
1454298969537.jpg
125KB, 960x851px
>>33292
>intellectual superiority
>arguing with people on a Ugandan basket-weaving forum
/lit/ doesn't need you, brainlet.
>>
File: 1446257611149.jpg (387KB, 646x3543px) Image search: [Google]
1446257611149.jpg
387KB, 646x3543px
everyone stop bitching. it doesn't have to be illiterates, just post people being intellectually dishonest or unreasonable. those always make for some of the best fph pics anyway.
>>
>>33528
In conjunction with this guy>>33538
The very nature of solely consuming art is, by itself, intellectually lazy. The reason I don't think it's totally fair to compare /fit/ and /lit/ as individuals is because both require effort and commitment in their own way. You speak so cleanly of /fit/ as if you know the legitimate struggles of perfecting one's body and diet, something that objectively requires more discipline and time than reading. Are you unironically implying that merely consuming and critiquing existing work puts you a step above someone who exercises? To reach your level of 'mental superiority' literally all I have to do is read a few hours a week. /fit/ has a pseudo-philosophical tone because not everyone wants to make the commitment to get healthier. Noone is saying this never results in unrighteous feelings of superiority.
With this in mind it is clear how stupid it is for you to argue over the superiority of boards. We all form and endure our own struggle in our own way. Some people push their body to it's physical limits and others, it's mental ones. But neither /fit/ nor /lit/ do this completely, otherwise they probably wouldn't be on a Mandarin cartoon trading board. /fit/ is for people who exercise, and /lit/ is for those who read. It doesn't need to be about measuring dicks. As much as I am one to bash unrestrained enjoyment or observation of positives, let us enjoy this union, and benefit mutually.
>>
File: 1446536533077.png (271KB, 684x555px) Image search: [Google]
1446536533077.png
271KB, 684x555px
>>
File: 1449133095445.jpg (77KB, 425x716px) Image search: [Google]
1449133095445.jpg
77KB, 425x716px
>>
File: 1447638006239.png (2MB, 898x2518px) Image search: [Google]
1447638006239.png
2MB, 898x2518px
>>
I don't feel hatred towards fat or illiterate people. Ignorant and stupid people deserve pity, because they have to go through life never knowing what you know is so important. Reserve your hate for actual malevolence.
>>
>>33939
This right here is the essence of /fitlit/
>>
File: 1447229313234.jpg (344KB, 647x3193px) Image search: [Google]
1447229313234.jpg
344KB, 647x3193px
>>
File: 1489534162476.jpg (81KB, 640x517px) Image search: [Google]
1489534162476.jpg
81KB, 640x517px
>>
>>31289
>https://mega.nz/#!7sRFWToY!gHaFPsgWfpvN0vAbodsofymeC6RCub71la89kY0bBw8
holy shit

never watched this show before desu
>>
File: 1446263436150.png (270KB, 1582x1432px) Image search: [Google]
1446263436150.png
270KB, 1582x1432px
>>
File: fatties 5.png (752KB, 472x1572px) Image search: [Google]
fatties 5.png
752KB, 472x1572px
>>34265
holy fuck...
>>
File: Fatty BTFO.png (113KB, 1619x606px) Image search: [Google]
Fatty BTFO.png
113KB, 1619x606px
>>
>>34268
HUMAN *CLAP* BEINGS *CLAP* AREN'T *CLAP* ELEPHANTS
>>
>>31289
the true tragedy is that a character of a man is 80% nature and 20% nurture

most fats are illiterate, which is a vicious cycle in and of itself. when I say illiterate I don't mean they can't read nor write, I mean they have poor reading comprehension and thirst for knowledge. lacking both the sword and shield in their endeavour, they will always like and repost short, left-leaning political poems on their Instagram pages

or like most, just fall to memes which contains no more than 120 words

I'm not saying that there are no well-read fats, just that the majority of shitty human beings are pitiful in the same way they were created
>>
>>33029
>Corporal
How did he pass the minimum score on the ASVAB without knowing how to read?
How did he reach NCO without knowing how to read?
Even if marines, i'm feeling bullshit on this.
>>
>>34201
>there's certainly no catch all diet
YES THERE IS
IT'S CALLED PUT DOWN THE FORK X10
>>
File: maxresdefault[2].jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[2].jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
>>33088
>Have you ever served in any army, at all?
All of my friends from highschool enlisted. I'm thinking about going ROTC route.

>Have you ever even interacted with enlisted soldiers?
Yes. I play videogames with them all the time.

>Your idea of "realistic" is drawn from movies and second hand. You have no basis on which to judge the realism of anything at all.
The way you present this makes me think you are projecting. Hard.

Everyone shits on everyone else in the army all the time. No one would ever say "How dare you laugh at him for ____ don't you know he had a hard life?".
>>
>>34520
i bet the anon is a chick, and got tricked into helping some guy learn how to read and probably pity fucked him.
>>
>>31570
Thanks for the bulking tips.
>>
File: 1472779127718.png (110KB, 1034x623px) Image search: [Google]
1472779127718.png
110KB, 1034x623px
>60 lbs
always fucking gets me, kek.
>>
>>33029
>most of them never had a choice
These threads are about people who neglect their bodies/minds. Fuck off you illiterate piece of shit.
>>
>>33110
>there is only one, literal definition for each word
t. brainlet
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.