[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ate like complete shit today >grandmother made my favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 13-115153-the_5_day_workout.jpg (98KB, 1080x540px) Image search: [Google]
13-115153-the_5_day_workout.jpg
98KB, 1080x540px
>ate like complete shit today
>grandmother made my favorite dessert
>ate like 3000 calories in it alone
>took a nap after eating like shit because I was comfy
>cant sleep tonight
>going to be real hard waking up at 6am to go to the gym

Should I just end it now /fit/? What do you guys use for motivation to get out of bed on those mornings you dont feel like it.
>>
only option is to slay your nana for disrespecting you like that
>>
>>42899935
with all those calories you can lift extra hard tomorrow
>>
File: Screenshot_20170916-120443.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170916-120443.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>42899935
ANGER IS POWER... UNLEASH IT
But usually I think of what I want to look like
Idk, I don't really have to think much because I love working out
Just fucking go to the gym
>>
>>42899935
It's ok OP, just take the day off, in fact, take off the next couple of days to recover. Just take it easy your body will thank you for it
>>
File: destroy.gif (168KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
destroy.gif
168KB, 600x450px
>>42900014
DELETE THIS
>>
>>42900014
SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN
>>
How does one eat that many calories in dessert alone?
>>
>>42899935
>>42899980
^^anon has the right idea, that's what I do as well

Just go because it's fun to lift and challenge yourself, and put on a good audiobook or listen to some new albums in your breaks.

One thing that's really motivated my consistency is proactively meeting and talking to people at my gym (at least, the front desk people and the folks that lift heavy). I ask for advice, offer filming/spots when it looks like they want it, and fist bump a lot of the guys and gals in there whenever I see them. It's just like school or work, people are more motivated and disciplined about it when they feel there's a community there for them.
>>
File: stpeteclassicfinal1523.jpg (63KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
stpeteclassicfinal1523.jpg
63KB, 600x900px
>>42900148
This
>Tfw somebody who used to be a pro bodybuilder gave me lifting advice the other day and I didn't even know he was one all this time I've been seeing him at the gym
Pic is him
>>
i used to go to the gym 6 days a week and ate relatively clean, now i go once, maybe twice a week and eat nothing but junk for over a year now. how do i gain back the eye of the tiger?
>>
>>42900548
im in the same boat, I dont know where everything went wrong but ive gained 20+ pounds last year and it makes me really mad, but i dont know how to start again
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.