[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1504100437762.jpg (795KB, 1248x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504100437762.jpg
795KB, 1248x1080px
what would realistically happen if I cut out fat from my diet?
>enjoy protein
>enjoy carbs
>literally have to force fats into food because don't meet "macros", and on top of that, have indigestion
>>
>>42899534
>he doesnt like cheese and butter
not gonna make it
>>
>he wants to get rabbit poisoning
shiggy diggy
>>
>>42899534
What kind of fats we talkin phimmy-pham-ham?

Saturated fats? Trans fats?

Fatty acids can help brain development and maintenance, and some are actually good overall for your health, because they're nutrient rich.

I would stay away from fried foods though.
>>
>>42899551
t. amerilard
>>
your quality of life would take a nosedive. you would suck hard in the gym and at work. less focus, less drive, both sexually and in your mission.
>>
>>42899566
what in the fuck are you talking about
>>42899572
All fats I guess. Don't really need brain maintainance because already a retard. Only care about gains. Will this have any effect?
>>
>>42899534
Nothing at first. Slowly over time you'd develop symptoms of malnutrition, because dietary fat is an essential macronutrient. Taken too far, eventually you'd die.
>>
File: sad wojak.jpg (127KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
sad wojak.jpg
127KB, 1102x967px
>>42899580
>suck in gym
>less drive
nigga I have all of these things and I'm eating plenty of peanut butter+ chicken fat it's fucking depression. I'm literally the feels wojak right now
>sexually
>implying I'm EVER in a sexual situation
>>
>>42899601
what is the bare minimum?
Granted, I can easily get some fats from chicken, oats and eggs, but other than that I really don't feel right cramming fat into my diet
>>
>>42899534
Low test. Joint pain. Possibly terrible skin and hair. If dadscience is to be believed, decreased neural and brain function. Dietary fat serves a purpose. The only halfway legit "boogeyman" is sugar, because Amerifats have been obediently brainwashed to have it in everything, and it grossly inflates the calories of any food, while in moderation it's perfectly reasonable, natural, and a basic fuel for cellular function.
>>
>>42899534

You will have low libido, your hair will fall out, your skin will turn to shit, your thyroid gland will malfunction, just about every bad thing that can happen to your endocrine system will happen.

Don't fall for the low fat meme dude
>>
>>42899681
would 20% of my calories from fat be okay?
>>
>>42899619
If you include whole eggs (IE, not being a faggot cunt who only eats the white), you should be fine. Just make sure you eat plenty of them.

Don't be afraid to throw some cheese into that omelet either.
>>
>>42899695
>all these stupid organs and hair and shit
I literally don't give a shit if I die at 40, just want the gains. I mean I still eat SOME fat in my diet, just a small amount
>>
>>42899702
i mean i eat one egg a day, I'm in recomp mode at 2000 calories a day, eggs are so fucking dense for a small amount
>>
>>42899534
Fucks up your hormones.
>>
>>42899534
OP here, when I mean cut out fat I don't mean "teehee zero fat" I mean 20% of total calories from fat
Macros go like 50c/30p/20f
>>
>>42899731
If you cut out fat entirely, it won't have immediate effects on your body, but rather it will cause a gradual cascade of effects to occur when you start getting into your 40's, and 50's.
>>
>>42899697
I don't know the math. You're probably fine.

I'm just not sure about the brain thing. It was something my dad said when he had us drink whole milk as kids, i never remembered it until now.

Honestly, i might be in a similar boat. I don't intentionally cut out fats, but i unintentionally get yogurt that probably has far less fat than normal, because i was obsessive about finding as calorie efficient sources of protein as possible.

I still eat fish, cheese, and an avocado on occasion, and use olive oil on stuff.
>>
>>42899775
oh ok
>>42899798
yeah my test levels are naturally high, I don't really need the extra boost from fat
>>
>>42899578
Many European cultures love cheese and butter retard.
>>
>>42899714
20g is minimum
>>
>>42899589
Rabbit Poisoning is a term for a form of malnutrition that results from lack of dietary fat. Iirc it gets its name from fur trappers that consumed mainly rabbits.
>>
>>42899857
thanks mane
>>42899901
thanks for the interesting info
>>
>>42899834
You think that's going to stop them from making fun of you? America could make football its national sport and they'd still mock you for liking it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.