[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is there to life besides working and lifting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: dlviz21skgmz.jpg (21KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
dlviz21skgmz.jpg
21KB, 564x423px
What is there to life besides working and lifting?
>>
self loathing and loneliness
>>
eating
>>
Enjoying, improving, conquering, and dying.
>>
File: tired7.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tired7.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>42898024

The way you phrased your question assumes that there's something to life (working and lifting) already.

Naturally there must be something else?

Perhaps one should ask (or you should ask yourself) if, in life, those two things you mentioned are present or if in this container there's nothing (meaning there's nothing to life).

But the roots (or branches?) of the question lead to some other places. If there's something to life, then what does it mean (for that something) to have this quality? Does it naturally hold this quality? or this quality is assigned by an outside judge? So the root itself does not rest in these questions, it lies on defining the property which is present in the object and if said property is either assigned or if it is inherently present.

What is this property? - ask yourself. Meaning? So anything that is meaningful qualifies as the things that are there to life? I don't know.

Read this when you have time, its very interesting.

http://dbanach.com/sisyphus.htm
>>
>>42898024
whatever you want there to be
>>
Traveling and doing things with your lover, playing a video game that catches your attention once in a while.
>>
Waiting for the singularity
>>
gf
>>
Death and taxes
>>
>>42898024
The minute you start to look for meaning in life you've lost perspective. Life has no meaning. That's the beauty of it. Don't overthink it.
>>
Dying.
>>
>>42898710
tl;dr
>>
>>42898024
Helping people
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.