[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real world redpills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1503331457843.png (283KB, 499x513px) Image search: [Google]
1503331457843.png
283KB, 499x513px
Yesterday I participated in boat race - thought I'd try something new. It was a large festival with lots of teams, and I paddled for my company's team. Lots of people came with their families to watch the boat races, and to see other aspects of the festival.

Honestly, the whole event was one non-stop continuous blackpill. Instead of making one big tl;dr post, I broke my observations into sections:

>Teen girls are infinitely hotter than 30yo women.
I work in a place where there is hardly anyone younger than myself (25). After some time I developed crushes on some of the old ladies in their 30s, and thought they were attractive. But today I got to see side by side comparisons of them next to JailBaits, and holy shit, JBs absolutely shit on on late 20s/30s women, even the ugly JBs. It is amazing to think that all women had this kind of sexual power when they were young. In particular, I saw this ugly old lady from work with badly groomed hair, and saw her 9.99995/10 JB daughter wearing a halter top. I'm not even sure she was old enough to be in high school, but she was stunning. I thought to myself "what point is there in living if I missed out on teen love?"

>Autistic guy had a girlfriend.
There was a guy there that was even more autistic, quiet, and socially retarded than myself. He looked really young, only around 20 years old. You could tell he was a really weird guy, and as a fellow weird guy it felt comforting that he was around. I asked him what his job was. He said he didn't work here but he was here with his girlfriend who works there. His girlfriend was a short attractive ~20yo middle eastern girl who seemed totally in love with the guy. The guy? He was a tall good looking white guy with with perfectly symmetrical broad face and blue eyes.
>>
>This younger (~25yo)girl that from work that seemed totally attracted to this black guy from work during practice came to the boat race with her husband and 2 kids.
I was totally shocked when I saw her come with a family, because she was sending this black guy all the signals of attraction during practice, just talking to him in a flirty voice, playing with her hair, laughing hysterically at his jokes and not the other guy's funnier jokes. Her husband was around 5'10, and the black guy was 6'6 and a broad shouldered alpha male. The girl herself was really tall, around 6'1.

>People will laugh at some funny things only if a tall good looking alpha male says them.
The people organizing the event told us to row to this place and after our team got there first, the tall alpha male black guy from our team yelled in his deep voice "LOSERS!" to the teams that got there after us (it was all in good nature because it was a practice round and no one was trying to win), and everyone went hysterical. I thought to myself, what if I yelled that? Would everyone laugh the same way? No, they wouldn't, in fact it would probably becringematerial. Throughout the day, this tall good looking black guy would say things that weren't even intended as jokes, but people laughed because theythoughthe was telling a joke. Sometimes being funny is not about what you say, but what you look like. Throughout the day I saw examples of the black guy making kind of funny jokes and everyone going hysterical, and then some less attractive guy making an extremely funny joke and only a couple people laugh.
>>
>>42897660
You got some problems my man
>>
What did you think of the boat race anon? How was the mood/atmosphere? What were the people like? I just moved to a new location not too long ago, and am looking to make some social gains by joining a club/gym/other. Would you reccomend boat racing for this? Or possibly something else? Thanks.
>>
>>42897660
Well, you realised that really late man, but better later than never. I don't even know where this "you can become whatever you want" meme came from.
>>
>>42897660
Sounds more the black pill the big black dick pill to be exact white boi
>>
File: beep.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
beep.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>42897660
meanwhile blackgui is posting on r9k

>tfw whatever I say everybody just laughs
>even 5'11 manlet has a wife and kids
>tfw still a virgin but no one would think it
>cute white girl is inlove with this white dude
>tfw why I gotta be black?
>we even lost the race...
>>
>>42898675
top fucking kek
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.