[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stay motivated to go to the gym? Its going okay for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: we're all gonna make it.jpg (31KB, 500x451px) Image search: [Google]
we're all gonna make it.jpg
31KB, 500x451px
How do you stay motivated to go to the gym? Its going okay for me but im finding it harder every time to keep going.
>>
either go and succeed or dont and fail...
>>
More pre workout and you'll be fine ;)
>>
>>42896254

I only fap once every week. Tons of 10/10 girls at my gym. Tons of 10/10 girls walking around in my town. Sheer arousal, no troll.
>>
because it's better than sitting around jerking off to anime
>>
>>42896254
i enjoy and look forward to going
>>
>>42896254
>How do you stay motivated to go to the gym?

This. How do you make exercise fun?
>>
>>42896640
this. but I didn't for a long time, and kept going because i hated being a skinny twig man and hated how women ignored me, and I used the anger and pain as fuel to make myself lift even if i didn't want to and was embarrassed even walking into the gym with my puny frail body
>>
Become addicted to progress.
>>
File: orc.jpg (174KB, 750x1100px) Image search: [Google]
orc.jpg
174KB, 750x1100px
Have a goal that you want to achieve. Ask yourself why you go to the gym. For example, I go for a multitude of reasons. I'm military, so I'd feel like a waste of space/money if I wasn't fit, I have a bunch of overweight coworkers and it pisses me off. Also just got divorced, being fit helps my self-confidence, and now that I'm single, for the sloots.

Plus, I want to look like an orc.
>>
Force yourself to go until you see progress (1-3 mo.) then you'll have all the motivation you need
>>
Fast for 24-36 hours once in a while while bulking,you will cut a LOT of fat and absolutely zero muscle

You will start becoming more lean and it will keep you motivated

Works for me wonders
>>
>>42896254
You don't need motivation. You need discipline
>>
>>42896672
This, fucking this. I started working out this semester at college using anger from bad friends as fuel. thought it would be a good way to help me lose weight and get in shape. I've dropped 10 pounds so far.
Now, im not angry when i work out anymore. it turned itself into routine and now im having trouble sitting still if I havent gone to the gym.
>>
All about routine. Go on the same days every week, at the same time. Make it part of your day.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.