[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This hurts like a motherfucker. How the fuck do you maintain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: slav9.jpg (102KB, 660x501px) Image search: [Google]
slav9.jpg
102KB, 660x501px
This hurts like a motherfucker. How the fuck do you maintain this position for a long period of time?
>>
>>42472309
Not even a slav and I can sqaut for fucking ever. It's like sitting down to me you just need to work on your mobility.
>>
? it's comfortable, but it can be bitch standing back up after long time
>>
>>42472309
I used to have problems with them too, but after a week or 2 of doing then, third world squats are no problem for me. I hope one for 10 minutes after every workout. It helps with my squat mobility so much.
>>
youre terribly inflexible if that position hurts
>>
how the fuck people younger than 40 have issues squatting lmfao leave your fucking chair for a minute
>>
>>42472330

>its like sitting down to me
thats because what you see in OP's picture is literally the natural sitting position for humans.
Its not a coincidence that the majority of people in poorer countries sit down like that, its literally how we are supposed to sit down.
>>
>>42472309
>tfw slav
feels good when squatting but otherwise it's subhuman really
>>
>>42472309
>How the fuck do you maintain this position for a long period of time?
By not being a fat, ignorant American half-nigger.
>>
>>42472704
Yeah I know it's the natural sitting position. You would never know from living in amerifat though. Sitting like that is far out of the ability of most skinnyfats let alone the 1/3 of the country that is obese.
>>
>>42472309
do starting squats™

>squat for five seconds, stand back up, take a break, repeat four more times
>do this three times a day
>do this every day, increase by 5 seconds each day

eventually you'll get to the point where you don't even have to to count the seconds anymore and can just hold a squat indefinitely
>>
>>42472979
I'm American and I can squat but if I try to hold it for longer than, say, twenty minutes, my legs start to go numb and it's uncomfortable until I stand up again. Is this normal/can I fix this?
>>
>>42473006
Just get up, walk around for a minute to get blood flowing and pop a squat again.
>>
File: The_Iron_Slav.png (352KB, 520x414px) Image search: [Google]
The_Iron_Slav.png
352KB, 520x414px
>>42473006
It's perfectly normal, not even slava squat indefinetly, you have to maintain blood flow. Do what
>>42473141
Says.

T. Slav
>>
>>42472309
You likely have tight hips flexors and a weak core from sitting so much like me. Look into yoga and foam rolling to increase your mobility, it will help a lot with lifting (especially squatting).

https://yogainternational.com/article/view/What-Your-Malasana-Squat-Can-Tell-You-About-Your-Body
https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/limber-11-the-only-lower-body-warm-up-youll-ever-need.html
>>
>>42472309
You have to thin your blood out with Vodka. Then your knees won't swell up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.